What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

That's definitely unfair. Just because they happen to be a minority does not make them any more special than the rest.
no no no , they do not have good school/teacher also . it is also not fair.

no no no , they do not have good school/teacher also . it is also not fair.

Then it is better to ensure good schools/teachers than giving them an upper hand in the exams at the cost of the rest.

Then it is better to ensure good schools/teachers than giving them an upper hand in the exams at the cost of the rest.
good school/teacher need time and money .
It can not be done in short time .

The admission of the same college in different province is also different.

China has been treating minorities like emperor, and Han is the only people who treat minorities and foreigners better than ourselves.

The most generous policy is in Tibet. Basically, Tibetan students got free food, free lodging, free school fee and pocket monies for going to school.

Tibetan even got free basic heathcare and free treatment for some chronic condition.

Han Chinese got none of these.

西藏农牧区各学校执行学生“三包”新标准_要闻_新闻_中国政府网

西藏医保付费改革:减少不合理的医疗费用 - 国内新闻 - 中国日报网

Uighurs generally have lots of kids, especially in the South Xinjiang, especially in rural areas Uighurs, are basically have 5-10 children.
Kadeer, do you know she,rely on The Communist Party to be the richest woman in xinjiang , then become the “East Turkistan leader".
As the upper strata, she also have 11 children.

another, Nur Bekri, member of the CCP, the former chairman of Xinjiang, now the National Energy Secretary of china . As communist government officials, according to the regulations, can only have a child, but he has four. Even now the Chinese President, Xi Jinping, has only one daughter.
If is Han, it was impossible for him to have this right.

Uighur population from 1949 to the present, has risen to 1200 million from 200 million.So it can be seen from the side, so-called oppression of minorities, no,On the contrary, it can be seen that it is not fair to the main nationality.
I thought minorities can only have 2 kids. Well, this is a retarded decision on CCP's part.

And 200 million? I think you got it wrong. It's barely 9 million but it poses a serious threat to China if they are allowed to reproduce like cockroaches.

The most generous policy is in Tibet. Basically, Tibetan students got free food, free lodging, free school fee and pocket monies for going to school.

But, at least, except some radicalized/politicized monks, there is not much terrorism produced in Tibet. Hence, as it seems, favorable policies seem to be working. But Xinjiang is another story because the ideology that is involved there, unlike in Tibet, is way too savage, barbarian, archaic, hateful and worse, universalist.

The universalism of the radical ideology in Xinjiang is the root of the problem. Those uneducated and uncivilized rascals who reside in faraway places and who missed the stage of nation state, start to get agitated and jumping high once they hear their "brothers" in ideology are allegedly persecuted.

It is true foreigners' talk or whatever feeling they may have is of no influence on national policy, but, nonetheless, the spillover of terrorism born out of a universalist ideology remains to be a menace.

I thought minorities can only have 2 kids. Well, this is a retarded decision on CCP's part.

No, the No 1 terrorist that now resides in the US and runs anti-China activity there breeds like a rat, producing some 10 offsprings in the end.

Last edited:
No, the No 1 terrorist that now resides in the US and runs anti-China activity there breeds like a rat, producing some 10 offsprings in the end.
There's no surprise there actually but CCP is digging China's own grave with this.It's going to have major consequences in the future unless it is prevented now when you have the chance.

There's no surprise there actually but CCP is digging China's own grave with this.It's going to have major consequences in the future unless it is prevented now when you have the chance.

The population policy needs to be further revised. It is already on the loose end, and it has always been so for the rural China. But China has been fast urbanizing, hence, the urban culture is spreading. Therefore, the population policy needs to be reformed for the urban areas towards larger freedom for demographic growth.

Last edited:
Stop lying..I never believe such claims...what has pak got for Chinese to show so much love?is it some US or UK or land of Buddha?Pakistan for outsiders is just a country where bearded terrorists roam around with ak47s and women in shuttle cock burkhas.
and the feeling of outside world toward india is that naked pandit and rapists roam around the street of delhi

thank GOD we destroyed ETIM HQ in north waziristan maybe now NDS and RAW is training them against china in Afghanistan

My advise to you Indians, if there is any religious fanaticism/terror on your soil, try to keep the anger/fustration for yourself...don't ever try to export your trouble/problem to us, you will never earn our sympathy or Pity. And probably because you Indians seen that we don't react or get our attention, so you guys want to dragg our Pakistanis friends in to so religious issues, hope to drive a wedge between us and altimately expect we Chinese will cooperate with India to deal with same issue or more explicitely gang up against Pakistan...it's not gonna work that way.
did I even mention Pakistan ? o_O

oh,I am

And 200 million? I think you got it wrong. It's barely 9 million but it poses a serious threat to China if they are allowed to reproduce like cockroaches.
sorry,I am wrong,My mistake,2million,not 200,from 2million to 12million

So you mean there is a link? Are you pointing at RAW, India's intelligence wing supporting the uighers to cause havoc in china as punishment for blocking this Lakhvi thing? :azn:
Nope! The Chinese cry hoarse about terrorism and the need to eradicate it from the world whenever they get screwed in Xinjiang but support terrorists like Lakhvi in Pakistan!! (branded as terrorist by the UN). Jeeez! If this isn't double standards and hypocrisy, than I don't know what is. Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds! How can they piss off Pakistan, their deeper than ocean friends??

But in geopolitics there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests, and Pakistani is China's permanent interest. You get the game, right?

Last edited:
Nope! The Chinese cry hoarse about terrorism and the need to eradicate it from the world whenever they get screwed in Xinjiang but support terrorists like Lakhvi in Pakistan!! (branded as terrorist by the UN). Jeeez! If this isn't double standards and hypocrisy, than I don't know what is. Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds! How can they piss off Pakistan, their deeper than ocean friends??

But in geopolitics there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests, and Pakistani is China's permanent interest. You get the game, right?

hahaha yup,
neither Chinese or Pakistani are worried about our relationship with each other, Indian has taken care of it for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom