What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

It is not the commenters who bring Islam into these acts....it is almost always the terrorist themselves. If you want to be mad about it, be mad at them.

It is the Muslims themselves who should be the most angry at these Islamic extremist groups, after all they are the biggest victims of these groups.

The East Turkestan Islamic Movement causes a headache for us, but it's nothing compared to the groups that operate in the Middle East, killing at whim.

The whole world needs to unite against this menace.

Why will that hurt??

Learn to distinguish fact from fiction.

Indeed and the fact supports my statement shiv Sena and BJP are well known Hindu terrorist. Fiction only Muslims are terrorist there is countless non Muslim terrorist since this isn't the topic i would leave it at that.

yes we have promised and carried out attacks against Indian trained terrorist in Fata and Baluchistan areas .

Indian Trained . You must have been missing a Boatload of things . Indian Money would have been Stretched but Arguably Valid Statement but Indian Training etc is Stupid .

May the deceased Rest In Peace!!

May the terrorists Rot In Hell!!

China should crush these terrorists before they get out of control.

It is the Muslims themselves who should be the most angry at these Islamic extremist groups, after all they are the biggest victims of these groups.

The East Turkestan Islamic Movement causes a headache for us, but it's nothing compared to the groups that operate in the Middle East, killing at whim.

Most victims of terrorist so far has been Muslims and if u seen most terrorist related threads most Muslims on this or any other forum do condemn these heinous acts.

Fact remains dictators have used extremism to stay in power plus super power is also using these extremist all over the world to destabilize or remove unfriendly nations or their rulers also called as bringing freedom to the locals . Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, also known as the June Fourth Incident in Chinese, were student-led popular demonstrations in Beijing it had nothing to do with Muslims but students were encourages by pro democracy advocates.

Indian Trained . You must have been missing a Boatload of things . Indian Money would have been Stretched but Arguably Valid Statement but Indian Training etc is Stupid .

right Indian consulates all along pakistan afghans border are there to promote Indian businesses and offer visa services between pakistan and Afghanistan clearly i am the stupid one here.

Indeed and the fact supports my statement shiv Sena and BJP are well known Hindu terrorist. Fiction only Muslims are terrorist there is countless non Muslim terrorist since this isn't the topic i would leave it at that.

For your enlightenment.
BJP is main opposition party in India and if it was terrorist outfit then it would have been already banned by Congress.Same is the case with Shiv Sena.

Did you say countless non muslim outfits ???but I can only remember only two.

Now let us count Muslim terrorist outfits
IM previously known as SIMI.JKLF,al-Qaieda,Jaish a Muhammad,Hezbollah,Lasker e Taiba , Chechen , militants in Bosnia ,FSA are only few to name.
For details visit
Wiki

right Indian consulates all along pakistan afghans border are there to promote Indian businesses and offer visa services between pakistan and Afghanistan clearly i am the stupid one here.

India has 4 consulates in Afghanistan , Just Like Pakistan . They are located in Herat, Mazar-i-Sharif, Kandahar and Jalalabad . Where are Indian Consulates "All Along" Pak-Afghan Border ??

Stop acting like a clown. Most of the Islamic world is our friend apart from a couple of countries. The Christian world is firmly against us. Just because a few bad apples do something don't go around blaming all our friends and insulting their religion. By saying crap about the Muslims you are insulting our friends in Pakistan and Iran.

Stop acting like a clown. Most of the Islamic world is our friend apart from a couple of countries. The Christian world is firmly against us. Just because a few bad apples do something don't go around blaming all our friends and insulting their religion. By saying crap about the Muslims you are insulting our friends in Pakistan and Iran.

Insulting religion? Is criticizing Islamic extremists and terrorists like ETIM the same as criticizing a religion?

Do you agree with the Chinese government restrictions on Islamic activities in Xinjiang?

Loss of Civilian life..... RIP ;(
Hope China dig the roots and find the water tap that is feeding this weed in its land.

Any new theories coming up or not ??? Like Chinese government killing Chinese people and blaming it on particular religion to call them terrorists???

I don't think its right to blame all Muslims whenever something happens. We cannot judge a entire people and religion of 1,4 billion people based on the actions of a few. And we also need to do more to look into the grievences that these people have.

BJP and Shiv Sena are much cleaner than your mainstream political parties like PPP, ANP or MQM who has armed wing and led the reign of terror in Karachi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom