What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

National language should be part of education. In today's world people has to respect their national heritage and rise above individual preferences.
Even in India Modi start pressing on hindi for day to day use. Without strong national identity one can't survice for long time.
With Uighur , they can't resist this. They are part of greater China and be with it. Any resistance to it should be dealt with strong hand.

In India, the language that tie everyone together is English, not Hindi. Ask the Tamils.. Everyone in India should be educated in English first and foremost. They should learn regional languages like Hindi or Marati but English should be primary.

In India, the language that tie everyone together is English, not Hindi. Ask the Tamils.. Everyone in India should be educated in English first and foremost. They should learn regional languages like Hindi or Marati but English should be primary.
If you go to an english medium schoold in India,then english is primary.
But India has ,malayalam medium schools,tamil medium schools,kanada medium schools telugu medium schools,marati medium,bengali medium,odiya medium,every state has its own regional language schools.

In all these regional schools the regional language will be primary.

People have CHOICE to select their medium of education.Its true that many prefer english medium for employeability.

If you go for regional language as primary then its mostly Govt jobs.

The Uighurs from North Mongolia plateau.
Han more than they first arrived in Xinjiang,In the Han Dynasty Han began management in Xinjiang..This is the fact that they arrived in Xinjiang after the Tang Dynasty.
Han and Irani people Live in harmony in Xinjiang.
But Uighurs ancestors came to Xinjiang rape of the natives, so today the appearance of Uighurs is half east Asian and half Indo -European people
Proved that they were the invaders.

It seems that the Turks believe, the Eurasian continent should be their "Turkic people". Other peoples occupied somewhere, whether early or later than Turks, does not belong to them, as long as the Turks have passed through, the place should belong to their Turkic people. Turks can slaughter, oppressed indigenous Tocharians, the people of Armenia, the Kurds, other ethnic groups,,.

In fact, the Turks are not the same people,
Is a number of different No detailed history people,Say some similar language.
The word "Turkic" comes from the Han records.
The Turks and the ancient Turkic people is far more diffrent. If the Turks in Greece announced that their ancestors is the old Turkic people, then said English Indian can also claim to be British.
The modern Turks and ancient Turkic people is different. If modern Turks announced that their ancestors is old Turkic people,the Indian speak English can also claim they r British or New Zealand white.

Incidentally, the ancient ancestors of the Uighurs do not think of themselves as Turks!
The Turks r only colonialists and oppressors.
We help them to defeat the turks.
At the same time,The demise of the Eastern Turks,It was with their help was able to achieve !After the demise of Turkic Khanate,Uighur ancestors established the Uighur/Huihu Khanate.

Today some people's behavior is ridiculous。

If the Uighurs and the Turks are brothers, so English speaking Indians,south african and British people should also be brothers.

Last edited:
If you go to an english medium schoold in India,then english is primary.
But India has ,malayalam medium schools,tamil medium schools,kanada medium schools telugu medium schools,marati medium,bengali medium,odiya medium,every state has its own regional language schools.

In all these regional schools the regional language will be primary.

People have CHOICE to select their medium of education.Its true that many prefer english medium for employeability.

If you go for regional language as primary then its mostly Govt jobs.

And that is the issue. Since India is a legacy of the British empire, English should be the primary language and other languages are secondary.

Xinjiang builds equipment manufacturing base
June 27, 2015
An underground and rail equipment manufacturing project started construction on Friday in Urumqi, capital of northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, which aims to be a manufacturing base in the west region.

With an investment of one billion yuan (164 million U.S. dollars), the project mainly produces high-end underground mining and tunnel construction equipment, said Liu Feixiang, chairman of China Railway Construction Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.

By building a high-end equipment manufacturing base, companies can participate in Xinjiang's development and sell their products to central, west Asia and east Europe via the region's opening-up, said Liu.

The project will be completed by July 2016. It is located in the Urumqi Economic and Technological Development Zone in Toutunhe district.

Industries such as energy development and equipment manufacturing in the eastern areas have accelerated their transfer to the west.

In recent years, the Urumqi economic zone has attracted investment from Shaanxi Automobile Group, Sany Group and Dongfeng Motor Corporation, etc. Last year, CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd signed an agreement with the zone to invest 3 billion yuan in high-end rail transit manufacturing.

In the future, subways, mining and water works projects in Xinjiang can use locally produced equipment.

Kul Tegin Inscription exactly speaks of what your case is and what you call a progress, it describes the unwise successors who let the state go to ruin and the unruliness of the people who were seduced by the soft words and soft materials of the Chinese, let go of their country and submitted to the Chinese, became their servants, gave up their Turkic titles and adopted Chinese titles and went on military campaigns to conquer for Chinese emperor. Then, Turkic common people apparently said as follows: ''We used to be a people who had a state. Where is our state now? For whose benefits are we conquering these lands? We used to be a people who had its Khagan, where is our Khagan now? To who are we giving our services? Your sons worthy of becoming lords became servants''
You prove a good example of what this ancient inscription warns of.
View attachment 233770
Senin atan kim bilmem ama biz atamızı bilir, sözünü bilir, dinleriz.

It is you who should be given a rest here. Stop being ignorantly confused and comparing.
Hopefully you are being ignorantly confused.

I can't stand separatism. Can't deny the Kurds with one hand and sponsor the Uyghurs with the other hand. Kind of hypocritical no? And since I don't want to see the Kurds going anywhere, I'd leave the Uyghurs right at home, in China. Your 'Khagan' is long dead and gone. Live in the present.

Just one advice to Turkish posters.

Chinese mod of this section is extremely biased against Turks and you would be banned in no time if you discuss with Chinese. Do it in our section if you don't wanna get banned.

Just one advice to Turkish posters.

Chinese mod of this section is extremely biased against Turks and you would be banned in no time if you discuss with Chinese. Do it in our section if you don't wanna get banned.
Who is banned for rational discuss ? Show me !

Who is banned for rational discuss ? Show me !

He was banned for off topic posts/flamebait/racism/ and being a terrorist sympathizer

example: Chinese police shoot dead two Uighurs on Vietnam border

2 Chinese policemen shot at Uighurs trying to attack them with knives, his statement

NYq7K7c.png

Flamebait statements and lies,

example: Tibet's mineral water to be new regional growth pillar

yKItXmu.png

Finally he said he would leave this section for good turned out to be another lie

pjcLIEa.png

I have no problem with him commenting or anyone or any turkish member with reasonable rational comments like ahiska, any other mod would have banned him for the irrational comments he made.

He was banned for off topic posts/flamebait/racism/ and being a terrorist sympathizer

2 Chinese policemen shot at Uighurs trying to attack them with knives, his statement

NYq7K7c.png

Flamebait statements and lies,

example: Tibet's mineral water to be new regional growth pillar

yKItXmu.png

Finally he said he would leave this section for good turned out to be another lie

pjcLIEa.png

I have no problem with him commenting or anyone with reasonable rational comments like ahiska, any other mod would have banned him for the irrational comments he made.
well done. Just ban him for ever.

NYq7K7c.png
If one looks at the thread, he would see the whole thread is not about 2 Uyghurs...lot's of Uyghurs has been killed by Chinese attacks... Like "6 Uyghurs" shot dead while they were trying to explode a bomb.....
Chinese kill innocent Uyghurs and say that they kill terrorists.
Tibet under occupation, it's riches are being.....everyone know the rest.

pjcLIEa.png

I have no problem with him commenting or anyone with reasonable rational comments like ahiska, any other mod would have banned him for the irrational comments he made.
I didn't posted in section for months and I only posted to warn my countrymen. as i don't want them to get banned for no reason. Turkish posters got insulted, sweared at the sections that is being moderated by Chinese mod and get banned in return.

Or our threads got deleted for no reason.
Note: In 29 June 2015 A thread ''China in battle against Islam in East Turkestan/Uyghur Turks'' was opened by me in China&Far East section in World Affairs. The thread was about Chinese ban on Islam and muslim Uygur Turks during Ramadan, for example ban on ramadan, fasting, praying, and festivals WHO can drink more beer during the ramadan.And the thread consisted of an un-related news with a link, some protest news along with some pictures, and my view of situation.

However, Today the thread along with posts was deleted without any notification. An answer is waited for in GHQ.

Hereby, We can see the Actual attitude of PDF to Islam, Muslim Uyghur Turk people. And I wanted to share it in here as an answer for those WHO speaks of Pakistan-Islam and Pakistan-Turkey brotherhood in PDF.

P.S.: I hope the mod will not Show the same attitude for this post of mine, if S/he does not want to be seen as such that is implied above.
https://defence.pk/threads/Çay-bahçesi.315137/page-764#post-7329105

We have the Uyghur issue thread in our section. The Uyghur issue

And every nationality is welcome to discuss the subject. No one needs to get afraid as our mod is quiet neutral and won't ban anyone because of his country flags.

If one looks at the thread, he would see the whole thread is not about 2 Uyghurs...lot's of Uyghurs has been killed by Chinese attacks... Like "6 Uyghurs" shot dead while they were trying to explode a bomb.....
Chinese kill innocent Uyghurs and say that they kill terrorists.
Your statement doesn't make any sense, they came at the police officers with Knives, heck they killed some Vietnamese border guards in the post all backed with evidence. Most Uighurs who are killed are terrorists can you refute that ? You're being a sympathizer to a terrorist attack now, you made comments saying the police should be fed to dogs defending themselves from a terror attack and a racial comment about Chinese.

Tibet under occupation, it's riches are being.....everyone know the rest.
No country in the world recognizes Tibet under occupation not even your own Turkey, its recognized by the United Nations as a part of China.

I didn't posted in section for months and I only posted to warn my countrymen. as i don't want them to get banned for no reason. Turkish posters got insulted, sweared at the sections that is being moderated by Chinese mod and get banned in return.

Or our threads got deleted for no reason.

https://defence.pk/threads/Çay-bahçesi.315137/page-764#post-7329105

We have the Uyghur issue thread in our section. The Uyghur issue

And every nationality is welcome to discuss the subject. No one needs to get afraid as our mod is quiet neutral and won't ban anyone because of his country flags.

No you posted in a prior thread even before this after you made the statement. If a turkish poster got insulted reported it.

Your thread got deleted because it wasn't true China at war with Islam ? or Uighurs ? The Muslim population in China has grown tremendously 20 million and growing, benefits and protection. Restrictions on fasting only have been placed on Uighur government officials or students everyone else can. Only terrorists are getting killed.

Everyone is free to discuss here as long as its rational and reasonable like ahiska has. Don't like it don't comment

The Uighurs from North Mongolia plateau.
Han more than they first arrived in Xinjiang,In the Han Dynasty Han began management in Xinjiang..This is the fact that they arrived in Xinjiang after the Tang Dynasty.
Han and Irani people Live in harmony in Xinjiang.
But Uighurs ancestors came to Xinjiang rape of the natives, so today the appearance of Uighurs is half east Asian and half Indo -European people
Proved that they were the invaders.

It seems that the Turks believe, the Eurasian continent should be their "Turkic people". Other peoples occupied somewhere, whether early or later than Turks, does not belong to them, as long as the Turks have passed through, the place should belong to their Turkic people. Turks can slaughter, oppressed indigenous Tocharians, the people of Armenia, the Kurds, other ethnic groups,,.

In fact, the Turks are not the same people,
Is a number of different No detailed history people,Say some similar language.
The word "Turkic" comes from the Han records.
The Turks and the ancient Turkic people is far more diffrent. If the Turks in Greece announced that their ancestors is the old Turkic people, then said English Indian can also claim to be British.
The modern Turks and ancient Turkic people is different. If modern Turks announced that their ancestors is old Turkic people,the Indian speak English can also claim they r British or New Zealand white.

Incidentally, the ancient ancestors of the Uighurs do not think of themselves as Turks!
The Turks r only colonialists and oppressors.
We help them to defeat the turks.
At the same time,The demise of the Eastern Turks,It was with their help was able to achieve !After the demise of Turkic Khanate,Uighur ancestors established the Uighur/Huihu Khanate.

Today some people's behavior is ridiculous。

If the Uighurs and the Turks are brothers, so English speaking Indians,south african and British people should also be brothers.

Mixing doesnt prove someone is an invader.......
Also Turkic people are nearer to each other because most have the same religion and can understand each other to some degree.
So it isnt a fantasy that Turks and Uyghurs see each others as brothers.
And at last Turkic empires always fought against each other (I think you Han will remember how many Civil wars you guys had) so it really doesnt matter that they at the time didnt consider themselves as Turks (just like the Avars/Khazars and Pecheneg who are still Turkic)

Your statement doesn't make any sense, they came at the police officers with Knives, heck they killed some Vietnamese border guards in the post all backed with evidence. Most Uighurs who are killed are terrorists can you refute that ?
My statement males sense for anyone who is unbiased. Did i said "glory for the knife warriors or something"....i said "RIP to innocent Uyghur".

If you look at the thread "China is using extreme means like shooting and killing these people in order to intimidate other Uighurs who wish to escape,” Dilxat Raxit, spokesman for the World Uyghur Congress, told AFP news agency."

I'm saying again "RIP to the innocent Uyghur. If you had not been so biased against the Turks, you wouldn't make a big deal out of it.
No country in the world recognizes Tibet under occupation not even your own turkey, its recognized by the United Nations as a part of China.
Well, United nations are a joke like institute serves no purpose. About Tibet being under occupation or not. Not everyone have to share your opinion.
Free Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tibetan independence movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No you posted in a prior thread even before this after you made the statement. If a turkish poster got insulted reported it.

Your thread got deleted because it wasn't true China at war with Islam ? or Uighurs ? The Muslim population in China has grown tremendously 20 million and growing, benefits and protection. Restrictions on fasting only have been placed on Uighur government officials or students everyone else can. Only terrorists are getting.

Everyone is free to discuss here as long as its rational and reasonable like ahiska has.

That thread is not mine but @Islamic faith&Secularism 's thread.

Anyways...it is obvious that there is no free speech in this section. We will continue in our section and everyone is welcome to join into discussion. I guarantee that you won't face the hardship we faced here.

Your thread got deleted because it wasn't true China at war with Islam ? or Uighurs ? The Muslim population in China has grown tremendously 20 million and growing, benefits and protection. Restrictions on fasting only have been placed on Uighur government officials or students everyone else can. Only terrorists are getting killed.

We are living in 21st century dude, news travels faster than light, we all know how china oppressive towards Uyghurs, how can you restrict officials or students btw? Who the hell you are telling people what they should do or not about belief all you should do is to respect it. But hell no, great china can decide when and how people should worship. When they do what their belief says then it gives you enough reason to label people "terrorists against regime", kill'em away... There is one thing will never change is that no economic growth or no military might will stop china to follow the civilized world from a couple of milleniums back.

Everyone is free to discuss here as long as its rational and reasonable like ahiska has. Don't like it don't comment

So you decide who is rational and who is not? Not everybody will tell what you want to hear. This is just an example that chinese education system produces more people as just same mentality as their regime. I will keep telling truth like it or not, all you can do is to ban me here as you guys restricted fasting for students and officials..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom