What's new

Xinjiang Tajiks perform to celebrate anniversary of being liberated by Chinese PLA from slavery

Where do you think Pakistan came from? Nepal is like Indian San Marino. Both are part of the same civilization, cultural, linguistic & religious group. Why are you splitting hair here?

That's like saying the Xiongnu is not chinese or something.
Where are you from?

When will you celebrate the day when USA liberated you from Japan?

You fking British flee when seeing Japs arrived and surrender like dog. And Japanese was fighting oversea cutoff of supply.

Else Myanmar and Malaya would still be under British.

They're part of the same civilization. The language the monk used are still pretty much the same. That's why there's no point to make a distinction. No historian worth their salt seek to separate India(the country) from Vedic & Buddhist history.
1st we need to determine if it is because you are from SCUM OF A RACE and SHIT OF A COUNTRY that you fail to acknowledge to understand your view points and your IGNORANT and LYING NATURE.

" The Buddha didn’t write his teachings down, nor did his disciples."
" As tradition has it, the Buddha’s teachings were finally written down in Sri Lanka at the end of the first century BCE, some five hundred years after his death. The original body of teachings apparently transcribed in Sri Lanka no longer exists. The extant record we know today as the Pali Canon began about 800 CE. "
So mostly BS written by people who ascribed it as being spoken by the Buddha, who is most probably a Tibetan.
And No, monks don't use "pretty much the same language as the Buddha"

You fking British flee when seeing Japs arrived and surrender like dog. And Japanese was fighting oversea cutoff of supply.

Else Myanmar and Malaya would still be under British.

The British was too busy fighting Hitler.

Also without the British & the allies. The Chinese would be speaking Japanese right now.

The British was too busy fighting Hitler.

Also without the British & the allies. The Chinese would be speaking Japanese right now.

British are totally useless against Japanese. They have ground advantage unlike Japan which are home base is 3000km away.

Its like Japan parachute into Malaya and win.

And talking about restraining Japanese, I would say USSR and USA has far more contribution.

British are totally useless against Japanese. They have ground advantage unlike Japan which are home base is 3000km away.

Its like Japan parachute into Malaya and win.

And talking about restraining Japanese, I would say USSR and USA has far more contribution.

That's because the Asian front is being fought by the Indian. And the Indian last time I check are so good at killing Japanese. Compared to Chinese peasant armies.

That's because the Asian front is being fought by the Indian. And the Indian last time I check are so good at killing Japanese. Compared to Chinese peasant armies.
You Indians are better at cooking cow dungs than being soldiers. Las time, your elite troops in WW II were slaughtered like cows by the peasants army in 1962 war.

Oh yeah, it was called poisonous snake too, 身毒 and others. And, Buddha is Nepalese, not Indian, if that's what are referring to.

So something which is called a sh** and snake is also named as a God in China.
And why do I see Chinese historians claiming "How India conquered China for 2000 years."

Is CCP not paying their historians well enough. Or is nobody outside of PDF listening to you ?

View attachment 958986

View attachment 958987

Although the Ming Dynasty destroyed Mongolia. But what does this have to do with colonial India?

View attachment 958988

Please don't make fun of how we look.

Millions of Chinese are trying their best to look like this:

There was not India before 1947, that's why some in India now wants to change the very name "India".

So something which is called a sh** and snake is also named as a God in China.
And why do I see Chinese historians claiming "How India conquered China for 2000 years."

Is CCP not paying their historians well enough. Or is nobody outside of PDF listening to you ?

Please don't make fun of how we look.

Millions of Chinese are trying their best to look like this:

That person if he ever said was as delusional as Indians, he even advocated China should become 100% Western like, lol. And who worship you Indian fools ? Who Chinese want to look like you smelly ugly people, don't flatter yourselves.

That person if he ever said was as delusional as Indians, he even advocated China should become 100% Western like, lol. And who worship you Indian fools ? Who Chinese want to look like you smelly ugly people, don't flatter yourselves.

Wow, on a Pakistani Defence Forum, you are claiming how bad "Brown People" look ??
That's courageous.

Mods, see how racist these guys are.

Whatever you say, your nation seem ashamed of being a tiny eyed puke face. and hence going for surgeries in millions.

Some more reality for you:

1696771762978.png

Wow, on a Pakistani Defence Forum, you are claiming how bad "Brown People" look ??
That's courageous.

Mods, see how racist these guys are.

Whatever you say, your nation seem ashamed of being a tiny eyed puke face. and hence going for surgeries in millions.

Some more reality for you:

View attachment 959439
I am talking specifically of you ugly Indians both in character and looks, try to drag others in and smear others, that's what you loser Indians are good for. The pageantries you people won are just the results of your white masters rewarding your people for doing good services to them. AS matter of fact, Indian eyes look like cow's bullseyes.

I am talking specifically of you ugly Indians both in character and looks, try to drag others in and smear others, that's what you loser Indians are good for. The pageantries you people won are just the results of your white masters rewarding your people for doing good services to them. AS matter of fact, Indian eyes look like cow's bullseyes.
This is why nobody likes China. You people engage in Racism but complain when someone criticize you for your racism.

This is why nobody likes China. You people engage in Racism but complain when someone criticize you for your racism.
I have seen the worst kind from some hater like you, I don't need a lecture from a bigot on the subject. Lol, the world loves you Yankees if you are a fake one.

Back
Top Bottom