What's new

Xinjiang Uyghur girl slams some Chinese who celebrate Christmas, Did you guys watch the movie "The Battle at Lake Changjin "?

..while US invaders
:rolleyes1: Lake Changjin is in North Korea not China.

..while US invaders were enjoying their Christmas turkeys. Do you think such a day is deserved to be celebrated by we Chinese?

You guys wouldn't be celebrating such a day if you had the slightest sense of patriotism.

So now people in China think Christmas was started by Americans or is some kind of Americanism? :rolleyes1:

The CCP brainwashing is running in the extra strong cycle in China these days. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Nonsense logic, even if she is a Muslim, she can still identify with Chinese culture at the same time not liking Western culture.

Sure. Even if some Chinese are Christians, they can still identify with Chinese culture right?

So she herself is not following Chinese culture and wants others to follow it.
That is a good logic right there.

So now people in China think Christmas was started by Americans or is some kind of Americanism? :rolleyes1:

The CCP brainwashing is running in the extra strong cycle in China these days. :cuckoo:
Since when that Uighur girl's view represents who Chinese population? US brainwashing running in the extra strong cycle in US to make people believe this crazy logic these days?

Not every Uighur is a Muslim, many joined the Chinese communist party and many are atheists or believing other religions.

Religions don't negate patriotism, in China one ethnic group is being tagged as "the most patriotic people" in China, Tajik Chinese, who happen to be Muslims.

You may be an atheist or whatever, no need to target Christmas or Christians (or any religion for that matter), that’s all.

And before you say it, let me confirm that it happens in India too where people of one religion target people of another religion. That’s just plain wrong. Let the people be.

You may be an atheist or whatever, no need to target Christmas or Christians (or any religion for that matter), that’s all.

And before you say it, let me confirm that it happens in India too where people of one religion target people of another religion. That’s just plain wrong. Let the people be.
微信图片_20230612230150.png

Phenotype of some Uyghurs is realy similar to the Oghuz Turks.

I m Ok with people celebrating Christmas, people need to find days to have fun, nothing wrong about it, let's not go to extemes.
Then why are you showing us an extreme position by a Chinese national?

Then why are you showing us an extreme position by a Chinese national?
Why not, anything is open for discussion here, you only want to hear one sided story? check with the mod if you are entitled to dictate terms here.

Why not, anything is open for discussion here, you only want to hear one sided story? check with the mod if you are entitled to dictate terms here.
You just contradicted your own post. On one hand you post a girl from your country,telling her people not to celebrate Christmas,on the other hand you state that you're against such extremeties. I'm buffled.

What's the point? You're just showing us one of your compatriots,scolding you guys for something she considers unpatriotic and then you say you don't have a problem with this practice.

You just contradicted your own post. On one hand you post a girl from your country,telling her people not to celebrate Christmas,on the other hand you state that you're against such extremeties. I'm buffled.

What's the point? You're just showing us one of your compatriots,scolding you guys for something she considers unpatriotic and then you say you don't have a problem with this practice.
I m not responsible for dumb brains, I, and others, posted many things we and they don't agree but like to have them discussed as food of thought, if your IQ is not up to it, find something else in your league.

I m not responsible for dumb brains, I, and others, posted many things we and they don't agree but like to have them discussed as food of thought, if your IQ is not up to it, find something else in your league.
Oh no,I know very well what you did. I'm just questioning it. Trying to see if you will admit that it's another propaganda post.

Back
Top Bottom