What's new

Xisha may open to tourists soon

If I do, I'll be sure to carve a chunk of of Viet monkey's land, for use as public bathroom.

It happent in China with Manchu, who ask freedom for Manchukuo. He is ethnic Manchu like you.:smokin:

64photo3.jpg

Guys, this topic is about the tourism in the Xisha Islands, any of you plan to have a vacation in there, excluding the Viet members here. :coffee:

Guys, this topic is about the tourism in the Xisha Islands, any of you plan to have a vacation in there, excluding the Viet members here. :coffee:

Hey bro let them come as long as they pay this is probably as far as they will ever get it's win win we get rich they get a few seconds on viewing our great islands.

Hey bro let them come as long as they pay this is probably the closet they will ever get it's win win we get rich they get a few seconds on viewing our great islands.

The Xisha Islands is good for the tourism, if those Viet tourists who want the cheap Hawaii type of paradise vacation, they should go to the Xisha Islands. :coffee:

It is dangerous for anyone who wants to visit to the disputed islands.
Do not they know that Hoang Sa (English: the Paracel Islands, chinese call "Xisha") under the sovereignty of Vietnam, which is occupied illegally by China after it used force invaded the islands in 1974 from Vietnam.
We can attack the unauthorized intruders in our territory without prior notice.

Vietnam reiterates undeniable sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa

(VOVworld) - Vietnam has reiterated its sovereignty over the Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos. Spokesperson Luong Thanh Nghi has answered reporters’ queries on Vietnam’s response to Chinese Taiwan’s affirmation of Ba Binh sovereignty in the archipelago and China’s recent construction of giant oil-rigs in the East Sea. Spokesperson Luong Thanh Nghi was speaking at the Foreign Ministry’s regular press briefing in Hanoi on Thursday ‘Vietnam opposed that the visit to Ba Binh Island by some Chinese Taiwanese officials in the Truong Sa archipelago and their declaration of sovereignty. This constitutes a serious violation of Vietnamese sovereignty over Truong Sa and causes tension and complicates the situation in the East Sea. Vietnam has asked Chinese Taiwan to stop the wrongful act. Any actions taken by any of the countries in the East Sea should abide by international laws, especially the 1982 Convention on the Law of the Sea and the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea and not violating the sovereignty rights or jurisdiction rights of other nations’.
Regarding incorrect information on Vietnamese sovereignty over the Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos on Google maps, Nghi said that representatives from the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry had met with Google’s partners to clarify Vietnam’s viewpoint on the country's undeniable sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa Archipelagoes. Subsequently, Google has corrected the information. Nghi also stressed that Vietnam is ready to share its evidence and exact maps of its sovereignty for both domestic and foreign publishing houses.
Vietnam reiterates undeniable sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa | News - VOV5

Vietnam protests China’s activities in Hoang Sa area

(VOV) Vietnam requests China to respect its territorial sovereignty and stop all activities that violate Vietnam’s sovereignty of the Hoang Sa (Paracel) Archipelago, said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Luong Thanh Nghi on March 15.

Recently, China continued to carry out activities in Vietnam’s Hoang Sa (Paracel) area, specifically: The China National Offshore Oil Corporation invited bids for 19 lots in the northern East Sea, one nautical mile from the Tree Island of the Hoang Sa Archipelago. On March 2, China’s Coast Guard Ship 11 conducted a live ammunition drill on territorial waters belonging to the Hoang Sa Archipelago.

At the fifth session of the 11th National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference on March 7, the Deputy Director of the National Administration of Tourism of China said his agency was cooperating with the authorities of Hainan province to expand tourist activities on the Hoang Sa archipelago.

On March 12, at the “Powerful Nation Forum” of the People’s Network, the Deputy Minister of Culture and Director of the State Administration of Cultural Heritage of China said China will build an archaeological centre in the East Sea and a working station on the Hoang Sa archipelago as part of its 12th five-year plan.

The Hainan authorities also plan to organize a yacht race from San Ya to the Hoang Sa archipelago on March 28.

In response to China’s actions, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Luong Thanh Nghi affirmed that Vietnam’s Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos are two indispensable parts of the country’s sovereignty. China’s activities have seriously violated Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa and international law, running counter to the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea (DOC) signed in 2002 between ASEAN and China, as well as being detrimental to the development of friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and China.

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/en/politics/20000/vietnam-protests-china-s-activities-in-hoang-sa-area.html

Do you read anywhere in my posts on this thread that i disagree that Khmer Rouge was a bad regime? You see me crying for them? Your English is extremely bad you know that? I already said Vietnam is the liberator and the occupier.
Go read the Sino-Soviet split on wiki and if the English is too difficult for you to understand go ask some help. Notice when the split happened, what the reasons were and what happened after the split. You can also read my explanation a few posts earlier cos that also sums up everything. But if you are too stupid, too lazy and too blinded by hatred then don't bother.

@EastSea: notice how Battle of Bach Dang River and you kept talking about how Vietnam won vs the Mongols?
He even repeats that Vietnam won, when did i ever say Vietnam lost to the Mongols
? With this kind of mentality no wonder people think you people are moron. Nobody denies Vietnam liberated the Cambodians from the Khmer Rouge.
You people have to learn to read and understand the meaning of words.

You misunderstood when you can't make difference meanings in English such as normal expression in my post and other meaning in passive voice. :P

"Nobody denies: Vietnam liberated the Cambodians from the Khmer Rouge". Ok.:enjoy:

Tell me something why did it take so long for Cambodia to get independence? Does it take so long for the Cambodians to create a new government after being freed by North Vietnam? If the Soviet Union wasn't collapsing, Vietnam would still be occupying Cambodia.
BCz Khmer rouge regime was not collpase after 1979, they fled to Thaland and had US-NATO-China's protection. That's why we had 10 years war with Thailand too. Cambodian couldn't create a new Strong government bcz Khmer rouge kept attack them again and again .

VN withdrawed from Cambodia only after US-NATO-China pledged to stop support to Khmer rouge.
n a joint declaration, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos reserved the right of Phnom Penh to request further ''assistance'' if military aid to the opposition did not stop. The declaration also said the nations of the world should take responsibility for insuring that the Cambodian civil war ends and that the ''genocidal Pol Pot regime'' not be allowed to take power again in Cambodia. Sihanouk Urges U.N. Role

The Cambodian opposition is led by Prince Norodom Sihanouk and includes his followers, those of a former Prime Minister, Son Sann, and the Khmer Rouge. Under Pol Pot, a Khmer Rouge Government allied with China oversaw the deaths of at least a million Cambodians from April 1975 until the Vietnamese invaded on Dec. 25, 1978.

In a statement today in Beijing, Prince Sihanouk insisted that the Vietnamese troop withdrawal be ''controlled'' and supervised by the United Nations. He said China would stop its aid to the Cambodian opposition, whose fighting forces are made up largely of the Khmer Rouge, only if the United Nations verified the withdrawal. There was no official reaction from China.

The Vietnamese occupation of Cambodia resulted in a Western boycott on aid and trade with Vietnam and a reduction of normal relations with the United States. Strength of Hun Sen Regime

The Vietnamese have apparently decided that the fragile state of their economy and the need for Western aid and investment necessitated an early end to their occupation, and that Mr. Hun Sen will be strong enough by September to keep his seat if the Chinese can be convinced to stop military aid to the Khmer Rouge.

According to Vietnamese officials, five to seven Vietnamese soldiers are wounded or killed every day in Cambodia. Since 1978, there have been about 55,000 Vietnamese casualties, a third of whom were killed.

Vietnam today also called on India, Canada and Poland, together with a representative of the United Nations, to organize an International Control Commission to oversee and verify Vietnam's withdrawal and the end of aid to all Cambodian factions.

India, Canada and Poland performed a similar role after the Geneva Conference on Indochina in 1954. China's Support of Opposition

Vietnam also urged the Cambodian factions to meet quickly to find a satisfactory internal political solution before the end of September and to allow resumption of the regional peace process, suspended in February in Jakarta, Indonesia.
http://www.nytimes.com/1989/04/06/w...e-cambodia-by-fall.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

I am worried about the VN economics, It has been destroyed by US moneyman and i do not think i recognise any sign of
economic resurgence of VN. SO weak .. We boughts a lot of rubber slippers ..And according to our investigation, VN economics collapse this year obviously.

I am worried about the VN economics, It has been destroyed by US moneyman and i do not think i recognise any sign of
economic resurgence of VN. SO weak .. We boughts a lot of rubber slippers ..And according to our investigation, VN economics will collapse this year obviously.

Inflation rate 13.89% on March And VN currency rate is a nightmare.
Then time to learn from Somalia pirate:"When your economy in mess, let's hijack cargo's ship" ....lots of China's cargo ship, oil tanker must pass throught SCS(east sea) every day :lol:

Then time to learn from Somalia pirate:"When your economy in mess, let's hijack cargo's ship" ....lots of China's cargo ship, oil tanker must pass throught SCS(east sea) every day :lol:

Not exactly, Somalia people is provoked by west world country by extinction of fishing and they treat their beach as a dump with nuclear waste, They cannot survive if they do not be pirate. If YOU people wants to be pirates, we do not mind to treat the whole VN as our dump.

Back
Top Bottom