What's new

"Xtravo Explorer" - the very first web browser by a Pakistani teenager

please any body have the email address of

<<<<< Sheikh Imran Ahmed >>>>

who made "XTRAVO EXPLORER"

IF ANY BODY HAVE IT..........PLEASE SEND ME...

THANKS

its surprising to know you tube delete accounts of Pakistani nationals.. but why ?

i often visit You tube and i have seen many members from Pakistan. Is there any specific reason? Please educate.

Thanks

I wouldn't like to be the spoil sport, but other Pakistanis have already made web browsers before. If not commercial ones then as student projects. If your web browser is based off another one, namely IE, what's really the point? The real effort is in HTML parsing and generating a viewable response, somewhat like what a compiler does. This boy seems to have skipped at least the first of these.

@digitalsomething, Youtube seems to be run by your ferreros.

I use Fire fox (latest version). But I hope this new web browser will reach more advance levels, I will certainly considering adopting it...Perhaps this can open an entire new industry in Pakistan of web browsers and internet software.

Great job Sheikh Imran we are Proud of your Technological Contributions.

Last edited:
@digitalsomething, Youtube seems to be run by your ferreros.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry but i dont understand you. what do you mean by that? please elaborate.

Thanks

Well Done Sheikh Imran Ahmed!!!

Proud of you - Keep it up!
d8b300ed7e86cb14392eccc708d5f7df.png

December 15, 2008

KARACHI : The country's first ever web browser with numerous new options called 'Xtravo Explorer' powered by Internet Explorer runs for information and images faster than the world's all existing such internet tools, including the Internet Explorer of Microsoft, have been built by a Pakistani boy in his teens, Sheikh Imran Ahmed, 19.

Sheikh Imran is a resident of Karachi who still awaits the government's recognition for his remarkable achievement in the field of information technology brightening up Pakistan's image, despite being a developing country, globally. Having the quality to attract the internet addicts with its beta version, soon after the Xtravo's release on the website Jawoco.Com:: Innovative Technology, immediately made the global websites like Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia stir up to lift it and carry out reviews on it.

The global response to this useful and latest web browser is immense, which is on a daily basis downloaded on a large scale tagging good reviews from its users across the world, who reckon it as a user friendly and easy tool. Its users say that although Xtravo Explorer is powered by internet explorer shell engine, it is comparatively better in performance, which offers at present easy options as compared to other such browsers and is faster than the existing ones.

It provides tab browsing, image grabbing and protects the users from unwanted materials and websites flooding the computer screen at a time of internet use- through its strong capability of blocks pop-ups. Thus ensuring a secure browsing environment for users of all ages.

Xtravo has unique features specifically for web designers, such as the document explorer which assists the webmaster to discover the coding of a webpage while browsing on it and works as a scanner to analyse the pieces that make up a website such as images, text, labels and other code snippets.

Moreover, it enables hassle free uploading of webpages by simply typing ftp.yourdomain.com, which leads to a 100 percent secure standard procedure for transferring files (FTP) area. The browser checks users' subscribed RSS feeds regularly for instant news, downloads and updates which it finds. Besides provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds as well.

Xtravo's system requirements simply include 10 megabytes (MB) of hard disk drive (HDD), 128 of random access memory (RAM), Net Framework 2 (Compulsory) and Windows Operating System.

Well done Shaikh Imran, Good Job.:pakistan:

It is not an independent browser but wrapper over IE. It is like calling existing API's. It is not very difficult if you are not doing parsing etc. I do not think he wrote the engine. A good work anyways but wanted to clear the air. Similarly I have seen people developing windows explorer using windows API or . Net if search google you will find pleanty of info.

I don't think anyone will moves to a new browser unless it is proven better than the competitors.

Well done Imran! Alaf Mabrook !!

Hope you will continue to improve it to a world class browser. It would be nice if the browaser become more friendly and mature to display the Asian languages text, particularly, Urdu. Although the technology is improving every day, popular browser of todays, still lack full features for asian language displays.

Good work. Keep improving.

Fighter

please any body have the email address of

<<<<< Sheikh Imran Ahmed >>>>

who made "XTRAVO EXPLORER"

IF ANY BODY HAVE IT..........PLEASE SEND ME...

THANKS

Contact us | Jawoco.Com

If you're that enthusiastic then call on the no. that's provided.

+92 300 339 4030

Pakistani number.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom