What's new

Y-20 heavy transport aircraft News & Discussions

That WS-20 photo looks very photoshopped.

WS-20 test on IL-76

eXhOOb0.jpg

hXk5F4C.jpg

nice copy paste
LOL ... the money still leave in Chinese packet, not foreigner's and improve domestic industry. It's a simple principle but most ppl in this world do not know they just buy "made in China" from a successful country.:china:

The rich get rich, the poor still get poor. The wise get more intelligence, the stupid get more fool.:rofl:

LOL ... the money still leave in Chinese packet, not foreigner's and improve domestic industry. It's a simple principle but most ppl in this world do not know they just buy "made in China" from a successful country.:china:

The rich get rich, the poor still get poor. The wise get more intelligence, the stupid get more fool.:rofl:

Excellent post my friend.

and for everyone else to read and understand why China IS the superpower and the way China's power works.

Where is Y-9????

In the hanger No?

Good question I am also wondering News about Y-9 and Y-9 based MPA, Y-9 was suppose to be future replacement of Y-8 platform.

@hk299792458, any latest on Transport Y-9/Y-9 based MPA

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is Henri K. hk299792458 I asked him about Y-9 Transport and Y-9MPA No latest information?

Man China could really use this in a conflict with India at the border. This would allow paratroopers and supplies to be constantly dropped into the war zone and give China a significant advantage.

Though I understand this is a 10 year 300 units kinda deal.
@Luftwaffe

The latest info I know is that it is already part of the Chinese armed forces as of this moment. With more on the way of course.

ac4bd11373f08202d8facc7c4bfbfbedaa64034f78f02334.jpg

This pretty much says in order of picture.

First dimension of the transport

The max length of the cargo 16 meters

max load 8.2 tons

last one is paratroopers and how they would be seated.

0eb30f2442a7d933b4b9b930ad4bd11372f082025aaf2963.jpg

The different types of planes that the Y-9 could be modified into.

In the hanger No?

Good question I am also wondering News about Y-9 and Y-9 based MPA, Y-9 was suppose to be future replacement of Y-8 platform.

@hk299792458, any latest on Transport Y-9/Y-9 based MPA

Y-9 (at least one) has been used for aide transport in Sichuan, you can see it on the left of the KJ-200 used there...

militairekj200018330175.jpg

And a copper of them are in service in PLAAF...

militairey90046.jpg

militairey9005310251.jpg

GX-6 is visible in CFTE through Google Earth

Henri K.

Back
Top Bottom