What's new

Y-20 heavy transport aircraft News & Discussions

Don't Worry Brother i also have some time to waste

cham.jpg
[/url] free image hosting[/IMG]

Humans have 99% similar nucleotide configuration in their DNA. So perhaps we are all reverse engineered off of our parents and we should get sued for copying their DNA.

What is your opinion on independence movement in Honk Kong??? Have you notice the Hong Kong resident refer China mainlander as lucust??? Do you think military action has to take place by the CCP to stop the movement???

Remain on topic of the thread. Don't divert this thread into something that has NOTHING to do with Y-20 heavy transport. I have an answer to your question, but I will refuse to answer on this thread.

Congratulations to the people of China to new aircraft. It looks nice. Now you can build your own An 124 Ruslan :-)

Thats what i am trying to say if somebody invented the wheel we don't have to invent it we just have to use it and thats what china is doing and it is doing great and it is improving the the new wheel concept too.

Humans have 99% similar nucleotide configuration in their DNA. So perhaps we are all reverse engineered off of our parents and we should get sued for copying their DNA.

Chinese developed plane engine almost complete

Updated: 2013-02-24 19:45 ( chinadaily.com.cn)

Chinese scientists and technicians will soon complete an indigenous, large aircraft engine that can equip the Y-20, the country's first domestically developed strategic airlifter, Chinese media quoted a military expert as saying on Sunday.

Qiao Liang, a professor at the Air Force Command Institute of the People's Liberation Army, told Science Times that the prototype of the Y-20, which conducted its first test flight on Jan 26, is currently equipped with four Russian D-30 turbofan engines, and the development of an indigenous engine is "approaching success".

After being installed with the domestically developed engine, the payload of the Y-20 will increase by around 10 metric tons, he said.

The Y-20's prototype has a maximum payload of 66 tons and a maximum take-off weight of more than 200 tons, according to reports.

Height of jealousy. People like you can never be happy with others achievements.

Congrats China on huge leap forward in terms of aircraft manufacturing.

Abe sale Mazak kar raha tha Somalia has not even a stable country manufacturing this is something very few countries have achived

I apologise if my comments have hurtled anyone

Abe sale Mazak kar raha tha Somalia has not even a stable country manufacturing this is something very few countries have achived

I apologise if my comments have hurtled anyone

Apologies if didn't understand it properly but comment seemed very sarcastic that's why i said that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom