What's new

Year 2023. Just wanted to say a hi

Yup, an startup around the corner. Working on it nowadays.

Fantastic ! Are you alone now or more ?

This startup will be another step towards a librated world.

Good ! That is all what we should all do. Want to say here what it is ?

Might take around 2 to 3 years.

Of course. Doing this takes a confluence of things. The idea germinates, develops in time, you speak to people some of who will develop interest and some of who are reluctant to join up at this moment and some who straight away reject because they don't understand the process of creation, and then you plan - along with others if you are more - from where to arrange office space, machinery, more people and the financiers. I am going through the process now. :) Office space is already there and I am in a group of three. Will be possibly meeting another person today depending on his readiness to meet today and I want to have a company manager and I have a person in mind - she is pretty, charming, intelligent and ebullient and was a sales assistant in a high-quality men's clothing store I am a regular in. She left that place years ago but I will go there and enquire about her. And then two more people so max seven.

One advise I will give you is when you set up the company please arrange it as a workers cooperative where there is no boss, owner, board of directors, independent directors etc. The company is owned and operated directly by the workers and you will be one of the workers. Everyone is a worker and will be equal in three aspects : equal in respect, equal in right to participate in decision-making and equal in income. I don't know about Pakistan and Germany but in India an eatery called Indian Coffee House is a workers cooperative and one of the Communists here told me of another such company called Kamaani Tubes / Kamani tubes that was established in Bombay years ago but no longer exists.

Fantastic ! Are you alone now or more ?

Good ! That is all what we should all do. Want to say here what it is ?

Of course. Doing this takes a confluence of things. The idea germinates, develops in time, you speak to people some of who will develop interest and some of who are reluctant to join up at this moment and some who straight away reject because they don't understand the process of creation, and then you plan - along with others if you are more - from where to arrange office space, machinery, more people and the financiers. I am going through the process now. :) Office space is already there and I am in a group of three. Will be possibly meeting another person today depending on his readiness to meet today and I want to have a company manager and I have a person in mind - she is pretty, charming, intelligent and ebullient and was a sales assistant in a high-quality men's clothing store I am a regular in. She left that place years ago but I will go there and enquire about her. And then two more people so max seven.

One advise I will give you is when you set up the company please arrange it as a workers cooperative where there is no boss, owner, board of directors, independent directors etc. The company is owned and operated directly by the workers and you will be one of the workers. Everyone is a worker and will be equal in three aspects : equal in respect, equal in right to participate in decision-making and equal in income. I don't know about Pakistan and Germany but in India an eatery called Indian Coffee House is a workers cooperative and one of the Communists here told me of another such company called Kamaani Tubes / Kamani tubes that was established in Bombay years ago but no longer exists.
So I will be alone working on it. I will employ people. The thing has a huge potential. I will mature it and sell it then.
Basically pure capitalist approach.

No one cares how in pakistan cares how 2023 gonna be all they want is

FlXiDUqWAAAg3ja.jpeg

So I will be alone working on it. I will employ people. The thing has a huge potential. I will mature it and sell it then.
Basically pure capitalist approach.

Good. Just don't listen to anybody who discourages you from doing it. And since you will have people at some point they will be working on the idea you germinated but they will be working on it nonetheless so please do keep in mind my advise on the "workers cooperative" arrangement of the company. :) You will be setting a big example especially since you say it has a big potential. You can advertise that arrangement on LinkedIn too to encourage other company owners to re-form their own organizations or to encourage workers to agitate to takeover the organizations they work in.

No one cares how in pakistan cares how 2023 gonna be all they want is

View attachment 908771

Injured or killed ? I ask because I can't read Urdu script.

Good. Just don't listen to anybody who discourages you from doing it. And since you will have people at some point they will be working on the idea you germinated but they will be working on it nonetheless so please do keep in mind my advise on the "workers cooperative" arrangement of the company. :) You will be setting a big example especially since you say it has a big potential. You can advertise that arrangement on LinkedIn too to encourage other company owners to re-form their own organizations or to encourage workers to agitate to takeover the organizations they work in.

Injured or killed ? I ask because I can't read Urdu script.
injured

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever

Okayyyyy.....

I am suffering from cold, cough, back pain, joint pain, body pain and 🤒

Even my wife is also suffering for the same

Not started good for me..

Anyhow, best wishes to all PDF members

Ah, you mentioned a wife otherwise I wanted to post this song, LOL :

Fools ! We can greet each other like on this thread or meet at a tea room or restaurant but what's the point bursting crackers, making noise, scaring people and producing the risk of injury or death to oneself and others ? Every year in India during Diwali the country goes into extra madness, the skies above India lit with the nonsense firecracker rockets and anyone watching from space will see the ground lit up. Hospitals keep extra beds ready for boys who were foolish to burst the crackers in hand or too close to the body, and also beds for unfortunate bystanders. Madness !

Back
Top Bottom