What's new

Yemeni Army Captures US Commander

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TEHRAN (FNA)- A commander of the infamous US security firm, formerly known as Blackwater, in Yemen was held captive by the Yemeni army and popular committees.
"The Yemeni army and Ansarullah group could hold captive one of the commanders of the US Blackwater firm who was fighting for the UAE in Yemen," a UAE security officer wrote on his twitter page on Monday.

He added that Ansarullah will soon release footages of the Blackwater commander who was held captive.

Meantime, the Yemeni media wrote on Monday that the country's army has hunted a big fish on the Western coasts, adding that strategic developments will be witnessed in the next few days to the benefit of the Yemeni army.

Another Blackwater commander had also been killed earlier when the Yemeni military backed by fighters of Ansarullah movement launched a Tochka ballistic missile on the al-Anad military base in the Southern Yemeni province of Lahij.

Colonel Nicholas Petros was killed along with a group of mercenaries fighting for the Saudi regime in its war on Yemen.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970411000863

wow, now i understand why UEA stopped the attack to Hodeydah..

They walked right into a trap. There are reports of Typhoons and Apache being destroyed in a missile attack while parked.

every shitt created in the world is by yahud, euros and western (and their rab proxies) and then they cry about immigrants.

you should butcher these terrorists before they mess up your countries more and then bicker about immigrants.

They walked right into a trap. There are reports of Typhoons and Apache being destroyed in a missile attack while parked.

Who walked into a trap? It's not clear what you mean by 'they'.

Hodiedah operation was stupidest attack in the war history.
I wonder who plan that attack. most of the forces and equipment destroyed in attack.

And I just captured an illegal African that entered the garden of our villa.

According to the same Houthi terrorist cult that has lost 90% of all the territories that they controlled of Yemen, they have captured 1 million Saudi Arabian/Arab coalition/Yemeni soldiers as well.

According to the same Houthi terrorist cult that has lost 90% of all the territories that they controlled of Yemen, they have captured 1 million Saudi Arabian/Arab coalition/Yemeni soldiers as well.
First of All 90% is false.
Secondly Yemenis will destroy all of your mercenaries from whole of the world and will not bend to Satan.

Yemen army will burn Najd with its big and beautiful missiles.

First of All 90% is false.
Secondly Yemenis will destroy all of your mercenaries from whole of the world and will not bend to Satan.

Cool story. How is your economy going? At least you have cheap toilet paper at your disposal now.

They are doing a horrible job against a 3 year old restructured (completely) Yemeni army with occasional aerial and field support by the Arab coalition.

https://yemen.liveuamap.com

KSA does not need to do much. It already controls 90% of Yemen and all the major ports, gas, oil etc. facilities.

From that position the Houthi terrorist cult will be dealt one blow after the other. Until the Yemenis will be able to suffocate them themselves while in the process limiting civilian casualties. The same civilians which are used as hostage by the terrorist cult.

I suggest to start crying again and obsessing about your Arab overlords.

Where's the army of the commander?
what's the name of commander? and share picture!

Cool story. How is your economy going? At least you have cheap toilet paper at your disposal now.

They are doing a horrible job against a 3 year old restructured (completely) Yemeni army with occasional aerial and field support by the Arab coalition.

https://yemen.liveuamap.com

KSA does not need to do much. It already controls 90% of Yemen and all the major ports, gas, oil etc. facilities.

From that position the Houthi terrorist cult will be dealt one blow after the other. Until the Yemenis will be able to suffocate them themselves while in the process limiting civilian casualties. The same civilians which are used as hostage by the terrorist cult.

I suggest to start crying again and obsessing about your Arab overlords.
HAHAHA
you need math teacher.
I like to know your opinion about population control as well. You are repeating same mistake as Syria this time in Yemen and that is killing poor people and thinking that you are owner of their wealth(oil, port and etc) .

HAHAHA
you need math teacher.
I like to know your opinion about population control as well. You are repeating same mistake as Syria this time in Yemen and that is killing poor people and thinking that you are owner of their wealth(oil, port and etc) .

Arabia has always been controlled by ancient clans and tribes originally from modern-day KSA (Hijaz or Najd). That continues to this day (all ruling royal families) and similarly in Yemen. This is KSA's backyard and nobody knows it better. Same story with the immediate Arab world.

The Iranian Mullah regime, despite wasting 100's of billions of dollars on their failed project in the past 40 years, is just a temporary fly on the window.

As I have written for years, the sooner your likes start obsessing about tiny and irrelevant Tajikistan instead of the cradle of civilization (Arab world), the better for your future. But you prefer the humiliation the hard way. Like certain others doing a certain profession prefer it. A profession that your people are excelling at in Arabia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom