Yemen’s Houthis Say Saudi Oil Facilities Continue to Be Targets

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Yemen’s Houthis Say Saudi Oil Facilities Continue to Be Targets

upload_2019-9-16_13-5-57.jpeg

Yemen’s Houthi rebels said oil installations in Saudi Arabia remain among their targets after attacks against two major sites slashed the kingdom’s output by half and triggered a surge in crude prices.

The Iranian-backed rebel group, cited by the Houthi’s television station, said its weapons can reach anywhere in Saudi Arabia. Saturday’s attacks were carried out by “planes” using new engines, the group said, likely referring to drones.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said during the weekend that there was no evidence that the strikes were carried out from Yemen, blaming Iran directly instead. Tehran has denied responsibility.

President Donald Trump said the U.S. is “locked and loaded depending on verification” that Iran staged the attack.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...y-saudi-oil-facilities-continue-to-be-targets

Salaam

Threatening the world's energy supply - It's a dangerous game the Iranians are playing. Wars have been fought for much less.
Its the americans who are playing the dangerous game,but it may very well be the WHOLE region that could pay the price for their arrogance and stupidity.

Dont celebrate this means higher oil prices

Well , if other are ok with Yemenies suffering , then all the them should suffer as well.

Iran/houthi supporters don't care about the average yemeni lol. Theyre just bothered because supporting the houthis means opposing Saudi Arabia.

The same iranian/houthi supporters can be found fully supporting tyrants like Assad against the Syrian people just because it suits their political agenda.

Iran/houthi supporters don't care about the average yemeni lol. Theyre just bothered because supporting the houthis means opposing Saudi Arabia.

The same iranian/houthi supporters can be found fully supporting tyrants like Assad against the Syrian people just because it suits their political agenda.

Oh man ... my tears dripping :cray: Give me a break !

Houthis and their handlers should be carpet bombed.I think Pakistan should send army to eliminate houthis from yemen.This threat cannot be tolerated

ha ha ha, a missile is nothing like a cannon shell, they can make manuever ! you know it , so your arrows show nothing.

EEhQ3FiWkAYc-hZ.jpg

EEhQ3FnWwAA98mI.jpg

AP_19258693034537.jpg

ha ha ha, a missile is nothing like a cannon shell, they can make manuever ! you know it , so your arrows show nothing.

well its not me saying it, US is saying it was from Iran as it was from north im just showing the real route was from Israel and not Iran.

Houthis and their handlers should be carpet bombed.I think Pakistan should send army to eliminate houthis from yemen.This threat cannot be tolerated
Woh woh hold up no one said anything about getting involved
Our role should be only of mediation no need to become an active participant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom