What's new

Yes, we killed Captain Saurabh Kalia: Pak soldier

i always thought that pakistani people restpect another country's armymens. bt on pdf its total diffent frm dy thinking. shame on those indian members who say rip to pakistani army mens. lakh lahnat

Your mutilation argument has not been proved yet- any material you produce from your side will be objectional- clearly biased- propaganda-
So dont come out here lecturing us about the mutilation when our official stands contradicts yours constant fed media lie-
I hardly ever agree with JonAsad, but I do not believe a boastful confession by itself constitutes "proof".

On the other hand, such statements, combined with the forensic knowledge that the Indians were tortured, means that the boasting soldier were knowingly causing undue pain and suffering to the dead Indians' relatives. If there isn't a criminal investigation into the matter by Pakistan shouldn't the soldiers at least be publicly censured by their superiors for unprofessional conduct?

@Zarvan please do not thank me man. You are a mulla through and through, God knows how you have become an Elite member. You sir this , mr that, gets on my testicles, but we reply to you with polite decorum. Now you are thanking the post of someone who makes fun of the death of a soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are so emotional- dont know if its bollywood effect or what- but plz tell my how many more years and threads of crying and moaning it will take for you people to get over it- @doppelganger

While it is gruesome Indians individually and as a nation are always humiliated and put in pain.What else can you expect from a government which says First right of resources belongs to Minorities.He does not say poor.We need a change in leadership.One who does not respect oneself will always be humiliated by others.It is high time such things should stop and I for one see it happening shortly.
Saurabh R.I.P

@Zarvan please do not thank me man. You are a mulla through and through, God knows how you have become an Elite member. You sir this , mr that, gets on my testicles, but we reply to you with polite decorum. Now you are thanking the post of someone who makes fun of the death of a soldier.

I would love to do same thing in far more beautiful way I mean what was done by Pakistani lions with kalia according to you @JonAsad @A.Rafay

I hardly ever agree with JonAsad, but I do not believe a boastful confession by itself constitutes "proof".

On the other hand, such statements, combined with the forensic knowledge that the Indians were tortured, means that the boasting soldier were knowingly causing undue pain and suffering to the dead Indians' relatives. If there isn't a criminal investigation into the matter by Pakistan shouldn't the soldiers at least be publicly censured by their superiors for unprofessional conduct?

in the video the soldier just narrates the incident and proudly claim that he and his fellow soldiers have killed Kalia and 5 others when they crossed the border into Pakistani territory intending to capture a Pakistani post- This is a narration of his bravery how he defended his country- no where he say they mutilated the bodies- if you watch and listen- he also said we asked the indians to take the dead bodies back but they didnt-
there should be no criminal investigation or disciplinary action over narration- the problem is your are selective and biased- thus making your argument vague- i can think of hundreds of others incidents where- ex/onduty pilots- soldiers- boasts about how they decimated the enemy- youtube is full of such documentaries which did cause pain and suffering to the fallen relatives from the other side- and as "George Galloway" so truthfully say- do you people even know that the families and relatives and concept of pain- suffering- grievance also exist on the other side?-

So now we make fun of the death of those in uniform on PDF?

And you have been thanked by @JonAsad and @Zarvan for this tasteless comment as well. Nice.

@WebMaster @Awesome

You expect us to respect your soldiers who kill innocent kashmiris daily? Who commit war crimes and rapes in occupied Kashmir! That kalia deserved it!

I would love to do same thing in far more beautiful way I mean what was done by Pakistani lions with kalia according to you @JonAsad @A.Rafay

You expect us to respect your soldiers who kill innocent kashmiris daily? Who commit war crimes and rapes in occupied Kashmir! That kalia deserved it!

I wonder where is @Awesome and all his longwinded GC about mutual respect for armed forces.

If the lot of you do not get banned for this, its patently obvious to Indians on PDF that the admin here ( @WebMaster @Awesome ) have their own national biases well intact in running this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom