What's new

Yet another embarrassment for Imran Khan's opposition despite foreign support

Chakar The Great

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever is happening, is true reflection of our society, at large, unfortunately. A naked display of slavish mentality.
I can't help but think balkanisation is inevitable sooner or later, a lot of Pakistanis claim it about India, but IMO Pakistan is at high risk.

Domestic situation is horrible and the leadership is corrupt and incompetent to the core, how long can this go on for?

I can't help but think balkanisation is inevitable sooner or later, a lot of Pakistanis claim it about India, but IMO Pakistan is at high risk.

Domestic situation is horrible and the leadership is corrupt and incompetent to the core, how long can this go on for?

You reach a point when you realize that these people are fcuking idiots, it's bad enough that so many politicians are such Haram khors that for the sake of their own power they will seek to destabilize their own country, but the fact that they still have supporters is astounding

Of course, we have failed drastically and miserably. Allah he hamaaray haal per rehm karay.

You reach a point when you realize that these people are fcuking idiots, it's bad enough that so many politicians are such Haram khors that for the sake of their own power they will seek to destabilize their own country, but the fact that they still have supporters is astounding
Well we have such supporters here on PDF shall I name them 😏

Of course, we have failed drastically and miserably. Allah he hamaaray haal per rehm karay.
At least this time they should do it without bringing shame to the people, no point of civil war that will have the same outcome as the previous one but with much more bloodshed...

If they have no intention of saving or progressing the nation, at least keep it's dignity for the history books...

Pakistani politics are an absolute shit show

A nation of over 200 million people is a slave to corrupt scumbags

How can you live comfortably knowing this?

Society is the same, we have poor people and then the haram eaters. A poor person, a good person, a honest person cannot become a chairman of the local council, never mind the MNA, you spend crores to get your seat, you WILL make your money back, and big dons who supported you will want the contracts and favours.

Whatever is happening, is true reflection of our society, at large, unfortunately. A naked display of slavish mentality.

Definitely. We have the mentality that the strong and corrupt only have the right to rule.

Society is the same, we have poor people and then the haram eaters. A poor person, a good person, a honest person cannot become a chairman of the local council, never mind the MNA, you spend crores to get your seat, you WILL make your money back, and big dons who supported you will want the contracts and favours.
Need a revolution, all those who have been in power with nothing to show for it apart from petty politics and drama need to be lynched...

Need a revolution, all those who have been in power with nothing to show for it apart from petty politics and drama need to be lynched...
I think this whole thing will be the catalyst for much needed change. The whole system needs reforming and I feel that we're heading towards this

I think this whole thing will be the catalyst for much needed change. The whole system needs reforming and I feel that we're heading towards this
Either this happens or another 1971 will take place

Things are only going to get more difficult going forward, a more stable Afghanistan which means they can exert more power into Pakistan, a growing India with more influence and money.

Afghan refugees could be mobilised through propaganda or even by an Afghan invasion, they could even convince Pakistani Pashtuns... Baloch separatists will gladly join hands. Add India's support...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom