What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

I showed the pic to my cousin and she was like last year i saw this pic posted by irfan ahson on his fb page. And the whole comments section was flooded with nonstop fun making of the couple and defo those comment makers weren't some "desi aunties" someone seems obsessed with. And comments went like "Paisa ho tau sab kuch kharida ja sakta hai" lolzzzz.

Then irfan got angry and he responded angrily to his page followers and comment makers and guess what? Irfan actually ended up deleting this post from timeline. Lolz

---------

Now if someone likes twisting my words and putting his own spin then i cnat help. I never said every chubby - and wait this guy is not chubby - infact chubby isnt ugly its fine, being overweight isnt pleasent, and i didnt even say every overweight person is ugly. Weight effects looks but doesnt alter natural god given looks. All i said were that in pak its very common that in majority arranged marriages over weight and ugly looking guys moms look for extremely beautiful brides irrespective of how their son looks.

But twisting my words over and over again.

I showed the pic to my cousin and she was like last year i saw this pic posted by irfan ahson on his fb page. And the whole comments section was flooded with nonstop fun making of the couple and defo those comment makers weren't some "desi aunties" someone seems obsessed with. And comments went like "Paisa ho tau sab kuch kharida ja sakta hai" lolzzzz.

Then irfan got angry and he responded angrily to his page followers and comment makers and guess what? Irfan actually ended up deleting this post from timeline. Lolz

So, people were making fun of a newly wed couple instead of congratulating them? And you agree with it?

Now this is the real social issue if you think about it.

Like I said, young fellas acting like Desi aunties. Shameful.

So, people were making fun of a newly wed couple instead of congratulating them? And you agree with it?

Now this the real social issue if you think about.

Like I said, young fellas acting like Desi aunties
I dont agree with making fun. I would never comment like this on fb page. I have been to irfans page many times myself and one will all the time find odd couples but i dont comment there.

I dont agree with making fun. I would never comment like this on fb page. I have been to irfans page many times myself and one will all the time find odd couples but i dont comment there.

Good, you should correct others if anyone is judging for the sake social awareness.

Back
Top Bottom