What's new

Your favorite member on PDF?

Joe Shearer - Best articulated and logical posts

Oscar/Santro- Arguably the most balanced human on the forum

Mastan Khan- strong logic and often out of the box thinking

Irfan baloch - Well balanced approach, Great to get into a discussion with.

nabil_05- very informative posts

Antibody - Extensive research on military tech. starts the best information pool threads

Atanz- well articulated posts

Windjammer - Has extensive data of specific topics that he posts

Rafi - very intelligent posts with occasional outbursts on provocation.

Karan 1970 and Vinod2070 - Very intelligent poster,

Abhishek - comes in with very strong replies

dr.somnath: extensive indepth posts

Syama ayas: very balanced posts

others to mention; pari_mehta, Capt.popeye, firemaster,Nick_Indian, Firemaster, Sher_Malang.

All the funniful's on pk.df
chuckle.png

My favourites Are : Aeronaut, Armstrong, KRAIT, Killerx, Pukhtoon, Pak47, Thorn
These are the people to thank me Often.

My favourites Are : Aeronaut, Armstrong, KRAIT, Killerx, Pukhtoon, Pak47, Thorn
These are the people to thank me Often.

i didnt know thanks dene se bhi banda fav member bun sakta hai :P @ imran chalo thanks dena shoro kar do KANJOOS ELITE MEMBER!!!!!! mar jaeeeiin par kisi nu thanks na deeiiin!!!:P

i didnt know thanks dene se bhi banda fav member bun sakta hai :P @ imran chalo thanks dena shoro kar do KANJOOS ELITE MEMBER!!!!!! mar jaeeeiin par kisi nu thanks na deeiiin!!!:P

HAHAH Thanks dena shoro karo aur Favorite member banjao!

My most favorite member has to be Sir Xeric... His posts are always very informative and I always search for his posts..Also usually he replies to every query, related to army in a very patient manner, unless someone really irriatates him a lot, or is not ready is understand at all...

Other than him, i like many others such as
Taimi Khan
Blain 2
Muradk( Havent seen Sir Murad on forum from a long time)
Rafi
Abu Zulfiqar
Irfan Baloch
AhseebA
Nabil_05
Notorious eagle
Razpak

My most favorite member has to be Sir Xeric... His posts are always very informative and I always search for his posts..Also usually he replies to every query, related to army in a very patient manner, unless someone really irriatates him a lot, or is not ready is understand at all...

Other than him, i like many others such as
Taimi Khan
Blain 2
Muradk( Havent seen Sir Murad on forum from a long time)
Rafi
Abu Zulfiqar
Irfan Baloch
AhseebA
Nabil_05
Notorious eagle
Razpak

tum ne aik miskeen ghareeb budhy admi ki bad dua li hai tu narak main jay ga beta :rofl:

I dont have a favourite.I treat every post on merit...sometimes the one who troll here come up with a point which is worth thinking while sometimes even the most knowledgeable get frustrated and end up trolling.

I am the second one. I never see who is the poster those who right logical and whose points makes sense, I go with them. I never go bias over nationality or person. I fight with few on one topic and thank them in other sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom