What's new

Your opinion : What you think about SC Panama Leak outcome

nothing. due to lack of sufficient evidence nawaz will be given a safe exit.. this is pakistan.

Hope, we go for more provinces. At Least 21 provinces. This is need of hour. Breaking Pakistan is not solution, nor i want to see bloodshed in Pakistan. Good and bad people are present in every country. Actually we are new in democracy, it demands time. We can't expect change within months. Pakistan is beautiful country blessed with all weathers, paradise places, and everything. Just be patient, and let democracy make its place.
Bhai why you want to break my province which has existed for more than 1500 years. Either break Punjab in three provinces or bring presidential form. And this type of democracy doesn't suit us. Nawaz Sharif continues to buy journalists, bureaucracy and judges and continues to rig the system. Wallah I am no PTI or PPP supporter but when I see NS actions I am forced to take their sides.
I will give you one example, federal govt and Punjab are not interested in reviving steel mill because its in sind. Instead they are now using steel mill land in converting coal yard for power houses in Punjab. Now this is sind govt land but they haven't even been informed. But sind govt is corrupt too they can't take action.
And why coal power houses are being installed in Punjab? They will run on imported coal when one of world's biggest coal mine is in Pakistan. Add transportation costs and you have higher installation and manufacturing cost resulting in higher electricity bills. Instead they could have set up all those power houses in thar which is more financially viable. But thar is not in Punjab.
I am sorry for my rant. But this how things are.

Doomed to fail. SC is not even supposed nor equipped to "investigate" matters. The job of the judiciary is to interpret and apply the legislation. NAB and Financial Intelligence Unit, FIA are supposed to investigate such matters and both of them are under the thumb of the Sharif clan. Panama related transactions (@Hyperion < unlock this for us please) are wired through multiple banking systems spanning multiple countries which means multiple judicial systems and dissimilar laws for which you need Interpol and forensic investigation agencies specializing in financial crime. Now which one of those are supposed to succeed when the accused PM is so shameless occupying the office WHILE he is being investigated by the highest court in the land?

Whatever

it will depends how strong is evidence against the them. and i dnt think it will be ns specific he maybe trial first but there r other 400 + person in it.

Bhai why you want to break my province which has existed for more than 1500 years. Either break Punjab in three provinces or bring presidential form. And this type of democracy doesn't suit us. Nawaz Sharif continues to buy journalists, bureaucracy and judges and continues to rig the system. Wallah I am no PTI or PPP supporter but when I see NS actions I am forced to take their sides.
I will give you one example,
And why coal power houses are being installed in Punjab? They will run on imported coal when one of world's biggest coal mine is in Pakistan. Add transportation costs and you have higher installation and manufacturing cost resulting in higher electricity bills. Instead they could have set up all those power houses in thar which is more financially viable. But thar is not in Punjab.
I am sorry for my rant. But this how things are.
We need 5 provinces in punjab not 3. Yes also we need more provinces in Sindh, This is necessary to decentralize powers. Make sindh, sindh, sindh 3 or whatever you give name. Don't trap in what politicians says, they want to keep you slave.

federal govt and Punjab are not interested in reviving steel mill because its in sind. Instead they are now using steel mill land in converting coal yard for power houses in Punjab. Now this is sind govt land but they haven't even been informed. But sind govt is corrupt too they can't take action.
I know punjab government is bad, but what PPPP and MQM is doing there. Every province has separate resources too . You should question them

I would say instead of being judgemental and mostly pessimistic..we should let the court work without any pressure and let the justice take its course. We should rather be silent until the decision is done without any unnecessary delays as the honourable courts have hinted at speedy trial by holding daily sessions every day so I think that is really a nice gesture and we must let them work.

I agree..tht nothing will happen....... Also, if nothing else, artifle 58-2b should be restored....
Don't lose hope, Pakistan is destined to rise and shine,so kids wait something good for nation will come out,I am not mullah but I believe God is angery with us so whole national needs to say Astagfar from the depths of hearts, say it it doesnt cost any penny,

Wait and watch . the amount of money government spending on advertisements is saying . there is something fishy

However, I still am sure that nothing will happen to NS and his govt.
He is too deep rooted mafia. ... I am watching him rule after 2018.

Nawaz Sharif and the family will be disqualified on non-disclosure of assets but will not be punished for illegal money. That will create a space for Nawaz to escape and he would leave for his country he calls home - England. He won't be into politics anymore.

Shahbaz Shareef will take over the party and spend remaining tenure of PMLN as PM.

That is my judgement of the situation.

Nawaz Sharif and the family will be disqualified on non-disclosure of assets but will not be punished for illegal money. That will create a space for Nawaz to escape and he would leave for his country he calls home - England. He won't be into politics anymore.

Shahbaz Shareef will take over the party and spend remaining tenure of PMLN as PM.

That is my judgement of the situation.
Shabaz Shareef has not a single chance....may be Ch Nisar.

Ok im probably the first one to say this on the thread here. Im hopeful something positive will come out of this trial and sooner than we think
NS and Family will admit that they have send money, Saudia or UAE will step up and say that the money in question was a "gift" to NS and family ... end of story clean chit for everyone ... that's what i think
How will they prove the money trail? And even if it was a gift how can they evade tax on it?

The outcome will be that Prime Minister does not have any off shore company , (that we all know his sons have ) but supreme court is so stubborn that it only act on what is filed . For other things file again
Its deeper than that.

Doomed to fail. SC is not even supposed nor equipped to "investigate" matters. The job of the judiciary is to interpret and apply the legislation. NAB and Financial Intelligence Unit, FIA are supposed to investigate such matters and both of them are under the thumb of the Sharif clan. Panama related transactions (@Hyperion < unlock this for us please) are wired through multiple banking systems spanning multiple countries which means multiple judicial systems and dissimilar laws for which you need Interpol and forensic investigation agencies specializing in financial crime. Now which one of those are supposed to succeed when the accused PM is so shameless occupying the office WHILE he is being investigated by the highest court in the land?
This is not a regular supreme court case like the one from 2014.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1132985
This is a commission formed under section 184 that gives SC the powers for day to day hearings as well as vested investigation powers.
If you follow the below comments from the bench members on November 1st you will get the vibes.
1) NAB has failed to proceed on the case.
2)If the accused is unable bring evidence in provided time for his defense the bench will make a decision without it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom