What's new

Your Photography 2

Red Arrows-8.jpg

A
Yes, these were all taken by me. Most of these shots were taken in Europe.
Awesome!!
Can you share some details of camera and lens used. It looks like you are into professional photography as well or were all of these shot taken as a hobby. Impressive stuff really.

Thank you mate. I mostly used canon 7d2 100-400mm, 70-200mm and 24-70mm.

View attachment 567795
Impressive.

@VCheng a question since Canon 7D II is brought up, why is there so much price difference between this and Nikon D7200 that i bought? I mean, both are not full frame, Nikon have slightly larger sensor still its almost half the price of 7D if a remember correctly. What are the pros of 7D in your opinion. Asking just out of curiosity, not that i am going to change mine now!! :)

Impressive.

@VCheng a question since Canon 7D II is brought up, why is there so much price difference between this and Nikon D7200 that i bought? I mean, both are not full frame, Nikon have slightly larger sensor still its almost half the price of 7D if a remember correctly. What are the pros of 7D in your opinion. Asking just out of curiosity, not that i am going to change mine now!! :)

What can I say here? There are Nikon people and there are Canon people, just like there are Toyota people and Honda people. Hanif Bhatti, the founder of Pakwheels, is a Canon guy. I am a Nikon guy. To each their own.

Having said that, once one has a collection of a few lenses, it becomes difficult to jump ship.

In the end, it really does not matter which camera it is, since being out and about ready to take photos is what matters. I use anything I have on hand, from a smartphone all the way up to a full frame camera.

It is not the camera, but the eye behind it that takes the photo, in my view.

Last edited:
What can I say here? There are Nikon people and there are Canon people, just like there are Toyota people and Honda people. Hanif Bhatti, the founder of Pakwheels, is a Canon guy. I am a Nikon guy. To each their own.

Having said that, once one has a collection of a few lenses, it becomes difficult to jump ship.

In the end, it really does not matter which camera it is, since being out and about ready to take photos is what matters. I use anything I have on hand, from a smartphone all the way up to a full frame camera.

It is not the camera, but the eye behind it that takes the photo, in my view.
So then there is no explanation about the price difference then, technically/spec wise they are both more or less in same category.

So then there is no explanation about the price difference then, technically/spec wise they are both more or less in same category.

There is a price difference in the lenses, so the overall difference may not be that much.

Back
Top Bottom