What's new

Your Photography 2

Spring is here!

April 15 weekend-6530.jpg

The first day of summer, and the time has come to say goodbye to PDF and Pakistan. I thank you all for all the memories, and leave with this last photo, walking towards the future. Who knows what it will bring?

F8BC8578-B935-488E-A095-F8EBB9D01F52.jpg

"There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind." - C. S. Lewis.

@VCheng , any idea why all the URL copy/pasted pics aren't showing up? It seems like only the attached pics from people's phones or computers albums are, but not direct-linked pics. I can see YT videos, TikToks and Tweets all those are showing up but not direct-linked URL pics. Any idea?

If I link a pic now I can see it, but not the ones pre-"revolution". Any ideas?

1716220535648.png

@VCheng , any idea why all the URL copy/pasted pics aren't showing up? It seems like only the attached pics from people's phones or computers albums are, but not direct-linked pics. I can see YT videos, TikToks and Tweets all those are showing up but not direct-linked URL pics. Any idea?

If I link a pic now I can see it, but not the ones pre-"revolution". Any ideas?

View attachment 1032090

I think all the pre-meltdown material stored on the server is no longer available, only the newer stuff or the externally linked material. But the silence of the moderators, if there are any, is perplexing, to say the least.

I think all the pre-meltdown material stored on the server is no longer available, only the newer stuff or the externally linked material. But the silence of the moderators, if there are any, is perplexing, to say the least.
Hi,

Update your profile picture sir and convey this message to all others

Regards

Back
Top Bottom