Your Top 5 Urdu Novels of all time ?

and want to read talism hoshruba, and dastan ameer hamza

and of course ibn-e-safi's original imran series is v.good

My best are many.....by Authors...

1- Mazhar Kaleem MA...(Imran Series).
2- Naseem Hijazi
3- Tariq Ismail Sagir.
4- And the best commentary on holy prophet's life...."Zia Ul Nabi"

UrduFanz is a fun and informative community for people who love Urdu! you can read Free Urdu Books, novels, mazhar kaleem, imran series, free it education, mobile, and many more thing.
Mazhar Kaleem MA .... meh :sick:

Naseem Hijazi ...... awesome (i'm related to the guy :D )

Tariq Ismail Sagir ...... nice ...... i still remember that seth handi wala novel i read when i was 10 :D

4th 1 isn't a novel but the best seerat un nabi ever is Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum :tup: !!!!

speaking of jasoosi novels .... did anyone ever tried A.Hameed ????

Mazhar Kaleem MA .... meh :sick:

Naseem Hijazi ...... awesome (i'm related to the guy :D )

Tariq Ismail Sagir ...... nice ...... i still remember that seth handi wala novel i read when i was 10 :D

4th 1 isn't a novel but the best seerat un nabi ever is Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum :tup: !!!!

speaking of jasoosi novels .... did anyone ever tried A.Hameed ????

A hameed was good but Mazhar Kaleem had brought science to the series

@Spring Onion

addi, its actually a present im giving to someone. 10-15 best literature works, off the shelf. :P

Got a list from, @Mirzay too...need atleast 5 more.

I personally know jack about Urdu literature...attempting to bring out the best pic for someone who's literature savvy...i ain't planning on looking dumb and tasteless. :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. peer-e-kamil
2. khuda aur muhabbat
3. la-hasil
4. imaan umeed aur muhabbat
5. mata-e-jaan hai tu

reading abdullah series and raja gidh ;)

He wants novel with happy ending and you're referring him Mata-e-jaan when i read that part when Abi died literally i was crying

Rest of them are good i have suggested these to him..

I'm reading peer-e-kamil (3rd time)

AmrBail is good,

Sir Amarbail and tum kahan ke sache ho are two novels they are good but i don't want to read them again ..they are the saddest i novels ever read :cray:

Ye sub ko la hasil kun pasand hai jab ke i think Hasil is better than Lahasil.

@Spring Onion

addi, its actually a present im giving to someone. 10-15 best literature works, off the shelf. :P

Got a list from, @Mirzay too...need atleast 5 more.

I personally know jack about Urdu literature...attempting to bring out the best pic for someone who's literature savvy...i ain't planning on looking dumb and tasteless. :no:
Well you're definitely going to look dumb and tasteless if you're going to choose something from these lists. you don't just go and gift somebody some books you don't know anything about :no: !!!!

Ye sub ko la hasil kun pasand hai jab ke i think Hasil is better than Lahasil.
aap khawateen aaj kal sirf tv dramo walay novels hi parti ho ??????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read 3 of them.

It is heartening to know that you have read even urdu novels which is very unlike this generation.people are hardly into reading these days and even if someone is,they are only reading english books.by the way what is ur age brother?

He wants novel with happy ending and you're referring him Mata-e-jaan when i read that part when Abi died literally i was crying

Rest of them are good i have suggested these to him..

I'm reading peer-e-kamil (3rd time)

yeah... when i was reading mata-e-jaan hai tu....the first half of the novel seemed boring....but then afterwards it makes anyone cry!

Back
Top Bottom