What's new

Your VOTE & MY Take : Should there be a Anti Conversion Law in India ?

Should there be an Anti Conversion Law ?

• Yes -It must be stopped

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No- Conversion can take place

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes but also facilitate Re Converts

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Hareeshu IA MBT

Reaction score
Country
India
Before going into the details I must say I just witnessed one of the best speeches by Parliamentary affairs minister Venkaiah Naidu Ji. So patriotic must watch you missed it . He tears into pseudo seculars left right and Centre .

India is been the target for many religious NGO s who tried to exploit the poorest of poor, uneducated and out casted Hindus with lots of money . The Christian NGO'S are the most powerful organisation only second to Indian Govt. Recent states shows the almost par with Indian Navy's budget . These money are been spent to by land and spread Christianity . As a result Christians organisations bought an own largest Lands in India only next to government of India itself. On the other hand huge amount of Arab funds are been flown in to the country to the large number of masks and Islamic institutions across the globe . Mind it its going on for the last 67 years under congress government in the name of
secularism. Media no where near even to question these foreign funds and massive conversation drive which took place till date . No one had any problems . But all of a sudden the conversation became wrong and communal . Why ? Because of 200 Muslims converted into Hindus. All so called secular parties termed it as Anti Secularism and will affect the basic fabric of our peace in the country . But converting poor schedule caste or tribal Hindus was good ? And it actually enhance Secular fabrics of India ? Am so pained the way these people and media tarni
tarnishing our Pride of our civilization which is called "Patriotism and Secularism" . India is secular because of majority of Hindus. Our civilization belived in respecting others belief . It's our core idea. Even before 2000 years when there was no UN or International Laws or human rights commission we Indians gave place to all those who came to use for help . From parsi to jews. So we dint need lesson on mutual respect that too from someone who forced Hindustan into this pity situation.

Anyways days are gone. Atleast now we must bring Anti Conversion Law and stop this atrocities. Well now problem is will these pseudo secularist parties with corrupted mind support it ? Will they ban forced / bogus conversations ? If so what about the millions of people who where actually been exploited and converted for Jobs in foreign countries, money etc. I have seen poor slam people go for Sunday class which is organised by churches to get tooth past , cloths , soaps , food and lots an
lots of gift from abroad ?

Not only Anti Conversion Law is needed but also law which facilitate poor people who is will to Re-Convert.

NOTE :I MENT IF THEY ARE WILLING TO.

Let the debate begins . Hope it will be fruitfull. These just a common view and my take. Views may differ but our nation is what matters

Jai Hind.

There should be anti-conversion laws in this country': Union Parliamentary Affairs Minister Venkaiah Naidu

Conversion is bad then and conversion is bad now. Period.

But not the case of millions of converts who want to Re Convert. Justified ?

Conversions should be allowed, especially those by the pets of the government. They are doing a great job.

Back
Top Bottom