What's new

YouTube may return next month

No you have to balance free speech and being hurtful towards others.
I very much doubt that if you were to post a video saying that on youtube, that the entire site would be banned in any country.
A very OTT response.

The problem is that Pakistani "democratic" government is neither democratic nor a real government. If you can believe it, Pakistan got more democratic rights under a dictator then they ever did under elected leaders. So for them to violate free speech is like is like you squishing an ant, you don't even think about it when you do.

No you have to balance free speech and being hurtful towards others.
I very much doubt that if you were to post a video saying that on youtube, that the entire site would be banned in any country.
A very OTT response.

Some videos on YouTube are hurtful to Muslims and can incite violence which is very real.

Better take those videos down then.

Talking about freedom ehh......remember the removal of Virgin Marrys obscene statue which angered catholics in your very own UK?
No I don't actually, link?
But then again we haven't banned every single virgin mary statue...

Some videos on YouTube are hurtful to Muslims and can incite violence which is very real.

Better take those videos down then.

I'm pretty sure there are loads of hurtful videos on there.
Grow up, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

No I don't actually, link?
But then again we haven't banned every single virgin mary statue...

I'm pretty sure there are loads of hurtful videos on there.
Grow up, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

So it is ok for me to upload videos on YouTube about holocaust being a lie?

I guess Jews and their fan boys need to grow up if they don't like it.

So it is ok for me to upload videos on YouTube about holocaust being a lie?

I guess Jews and their fan boys need to grow up if they don't like it.
You can if you want. You'll be a **** in my eyes of course.
But I won't be 'incited to violence'. Nor will I burn the Pakistani flag. Nor will the UK ban youtube.

You can if you want. You'll be a **** in my eyes of course.
But I won't be 'incited to violence'. Nor will I burn the Pakistani flag. Nor will the UK ban youtube.

If you find such a video to be incapable of inciting violence, yet are taken down by YouTube, then I know some videos which are capable of inciting some real violence, and are more credible and deserving to be taken down.

If you find such a video to be incapable of inciting violence, yet are taken down by YouTube, then I know some videos which are capable of inciting some real violence, and are more credible and deserving to be taken down.
What kind of person is wound up so much by a video, that they feel the need to be violent?
Truly pathetic.

What kind of person is wound up so much by a video, that they feel the need to be violent?
Truly pathetic.

Regardless, any video which is hateful and incite violence, must be taken down from YouTube, according to youtube's own rule.

You can try calling a black person, n!gger, and you will find your answer.

Offcourse you dont remeber......:angel:
Condom statue angers Catholics

As for the last line, same here.....we dont consider everything blasphemous.
Well it was 8 years ago...besides nothing was banned?
Well no, but you banned the whole of youtube for 1 video?

Regardless, any video which is hateful and incite violence, must be taken down from YouTube, according to youtube's own rule.

You can try calling a black person, n!gger, and you will find your answer.
Obviously talking to someone in real life is very different.

Obviously talking to someone in real life is very different.

So it is ok for you to post hateful videos when you are hiding behind a screen? Do I need to come down to your house , beat the crap out of you, to make you realize it incites violence?

So it is ok for you to post hateful videos when you are hiding behind a screen? Do I need to come down to your house , beat the crap out of you, to make you realize it incites violence?
So you get equally offended by someone online and in real life?
So if I called you every name under the sun right now, you would start hitting things?

8 years ago or a century ago.....its a fact to highlight the western double standards and thus was presented to make a valid point. Nothing was banned because it got removed.....Similarly if youtube hasnt been so racist and biased it would not have been banned here. Now dont tell me again that you dont know of Ashton Kutchers ad on youtube in which he only talked in indian accent and it was removed by youtube? :devil:

So if I called you every name under the sun right now, you would start hitting things?

If you will selectively target me then yes.....i will get offended, knowing that you have a personal bias towards me. If you are like this to everyone else then I wouldnt even bother looking at you.....Get the drift?

If you post hateful videos towards Muslims , then it can incite real violence towards American soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, it can cause growth in anti Americanism, which may get their NATO supply blocked in Pakistan, Also can incite violence, like the Boston bombing.

So the violence, is very real.

Under youtube's own rules, videos containing hate and inciting violence, should be taken down. Thus these videos should be taken down under youtube's own rules.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom