What's new

Z Bhutto at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood that video. Was he calling the people there 'suvvar', what for?

I never understood that video. Was he calling the people there 'suvvar', what for?

Does that even matter? He was a politician and was trying to exploit the resentment among the uneducated folk.

On another note, wasn't ZAB supposed be an excellent orator? He seems pretty ordinary in this video. His lack of command over the crowd and the proceedings was amusing.

ahh yes z bhutto. good leader but his bads just overwhelmed his goods . but all in all if he dident make mistakes pakistan would have had a firm back bone. beacuse of Zia we have thoes bastereds that pakistan and america made back in the cold war..

Reactions: jha
Worst public speaker ever, too emotional to talk to such huge crowds, he is one of the biggest causes of Pakistan's decline, sadly the Bhutto legacy continues to bleed Pakistan till now and will most likely carry on into the future.

what you indian now about Z A bhutto he was a main reason of even after you are big country and cant even move to fiht us one on one he has given Nuke boms to pakistan to see in eyes of india before that you indian always blackmaill us for atomic strike he was one of the best Muslim leaders ever yes he had made mistakes but for himself he did not made mistakes to cause probleums for pakistan and every leaders does too whatever is pakistan today is becoz of him remember what he have done in UN he always fighted for pakistan and all countries respected him and did you remember shimla pact today PPP is opposite of agenda of Z.A Bhutto even american president have said if bhutto was an american for sure would have been USA president at that time

^^ Seriously sir I did not understand a word...please use Google translate!

yaar if you can't understand a simple urdu than please go and take some hindi classes in india im sure in india you dont have Urdu learning system

what you indian now about Z A bhutto he was a main reason of even after you are big country and cant even move to fiht us one on one he has given Nuke boms to pakistan to see in eyes of india before that you indian always blackmaill us for atomic strike he was one of the best Muslim leaders ever yes he had made mistakes but for himself he did not made mistakes to cause probleums for pakistan and every leaders does too whatever is pakistan today is becoz of him remember what he have done in UN he always fighted for pakistan and all countries respected him and did you remember shimla pact today PPP is opposite of agenda of Z.A Bhutto even american president have said if bhutto was an american for sure would have been USA president at that time

What are you saying ? Dint understand one word

From Bhutto to Zardari ... from a political dream to corruption nightmare...

I dont know him as a leader (cuz aparently, i wasnt there in his era :)), but he was a a good speaker cuz I heard many of his speeches on youtube and else where, IMO he have done more good things then bad things, And I think he was the only leader with courage, I have quoted here what he said to security council

"I am not a r@t. I hv nvr rattd in my life. But tody, im leaving ur Security Council, i find it disgraceful to myself n my country to remain here a moment longr. My country beckons me, y waste time here? Zulfikar Ali Bhutto before ripping papers up and walking out."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom