What's new

Featured Zada Barish Zada Pani

Makes my blood boil.

We don't even vote PPP and yet we are forced to live this piece of trash/garbage.

Ppl will do drama here like look what happened to karachi,i am sad for karachi. Poor karachi this and thst crap and at the same time they are against to make karachi separate province do that it can be free from such issues or get better.

Ppl will do drama here like look what happened to karachi,i am sad for karachi. Poor karachi this and thst crap and at the same time they are against to make karachi separate province do that it can be free from such issues or get better.

Bro...Separate province is not practical, I believe.

I still haven't make up my mind...We still haven't tried all options...GDA and other alliance parties may give Karachi her rights...Let see

But it is extremely painful to see Karachi suffering from 13 damn years just because of PPP

Bro...Separate province is not practical, I believe.

I still haven't make up my mind...We still haven't tried all options...GDA and other alliance parties may give Karachi her rights...Let see

But it is extremely painful to see Karachi suffering from 13 damn years just because of PPP
Why not if punjab can be divided in two province its on table then karachi is mini pakistan too karachi,hyderabad and some other cityn will surely can make one province.

Why not if punjab can be divided in two province its on table then karachi is mini pakistan too karachi,hyderabad and some other cityn will surely can make one province.
PPP will never let that happen. Karachi is a cash cow for them. I heard 80% of Sindh's revenue comes from Karachi. You think these waderas will let go so easily?

What is this ziada barish ziada pani stupidity ?

I mean seriously? 0.5 mm per hour and total ratio of whole day 20 mm is called mosladhar barish (heavy rain) ya phir ziada barish in karachi?

There are international standrads

1)Moderate rain: Greater than 0.5 mm per hour, but less than 4.0 mm per hour.
2)Heavy rain: Greater than 4 mm per hour, but less than 8 mm per hour.
3)Moderate shower: Greater than 2 mm, but less than 10 mm per hour.
4)Heavy shower: Greater than 10 mm per hour, but less than 50 mm per hour.

Jo barish karachi mai hoti hai os mai bachpan mai kaghaz ki kashti bana kr khaila krty thy.. or ab waha bachy apni zinadagi kho rhy hain.. afsos ki baat hai.

Today

Screenshot_2020-07-27-16-39-28.png

PPP is in power in sindh for almost last 2 decades and they even had their own governor during benazir and zardari rule. No matter who they blame now Karachi is part of sindh and their responsibility. After 18th amendment its their responsibility to maintain civic infrastructure and they have done nothing at all. The gujjar nala and the malir and lyari nadi/river is heavily encroached upon. The sewerage system designed a few decades ago still caters to the old city and the adjoining part of the newer societies. This was bound to happen and will repeat itself every monsoon season.
PPP especially Bilawal needs to grow a pair and take this head-on. Sustain efforts to dig up newer sewerage and lay new pipes will take 1 to 2 years at least. For the sake of the city i wish sharjeel Menon, Zardari clan, talpurs, sinjrani or any other PPP leader starts a sewerage pipe business... I am sure something would be done afterwards.
Without incentives the only thing these haram khour can do is loot the money, blame Punjab, threaten nationalism, wear ajrak, blame central government, be it Pml-N or PTI, and lastly blame it on MQM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom