What's new

Zaheer Abbas suggests shared stadium on the Wagah border

One question :

Let us suppose the Leg side is in India and Off side is in Pak, should Indian fielders get visa when they field on Offside or vice-versa ? :confused:

What if the ball is in the air and the player is running to catch it----can the country cancel the visa of he player not to cross over while the ball is in mid flight------.:woot:

I believe he meant bilateral chances to play.. please stop being so touchy.

I think the biggest question is..
Who gets the food stands??
and who does the pitch?

Food stand to theek hai

But i think for pitch their is a possibility if war :lol:

Umpires can be from US and China, Third umpire from Russia.. Match Referee???

it would be epic if 30000 pakistani fans on one side and 30000 indians on the other side.....and umar akmal blasts a four into the indian end.....and a good catch at the desert end!!

Zaheer abbas ko koi kaam nahi hai, time pass kar raha hai faltu ke ideas sarka ke.

tumharay players ko to aik hi kaam tha....zaheer ab bas karo....!!!...hahah....that would have been epic....zaheer ab bas karo...hum nay aur run nhin khanay!!!

and who does the pitch?

Don't know about the food stands?
But the pitch preparation should be given to Bal Thakeray and his "chamchas". After all they have so much practice in damaging pitches for no rhyme or reason; by now they must be experts in the anatomy of a good cricket pitch!

it would be epic if 30000 pakistani fans on one side and 30000 indians on the other side.....and umar akmal blasts a four into the indian end.....and a good catch at the desert end!!

Better still, Indian Batsman nicks it, Kamran Akmal Drops it!!...That would be epic.

Better still, Indian Batsman nicks it, Kamran Akmal Drops it!!...That would be epic.

but kamran akmal has been dropped....and it has gotten iinto a routine...so it would be just a days work for him!!

and who does the pitch?

Dont know about pitch and other things, but give the food stands to Pakistani side. Would jump at the chance of some juicy lahori kebabs .. yum yum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom