What's new

Zaid Hamid being lashed in Saudi Arabia

150 down, 1050 to go, followed by 8 years of healing in peace and solitude. :D

Jokes aside, Saudi Arabia must allow Pakistan consular access to its citizen as a matter of international law.
I would kill to see his sorry a.r.s.e. being whipped ...has anyone got a video if it?

AND THE SADDEST PART IS "SOME OF US" HAVE NO "SELF-RESPECT", ...

The Saudis Royal mentality...

Pakistani citizen facing death in KSA despite paying blood money

An earlier thread about the plight of Pakistanis in KSA
Saving Pakistanis from the death penalty in Saudi Arabia
Really sad to see this... at 1:35 the b@stard says , " The whole world is afraid of Saudis" Loll I pissed my pants laughing!!!
What a fucking animal that d1ckh3ad is.

As they say 'when one is out of argument he gets personal'
Rest of your post reflect your intellect and defeated state of mind.

coming from a guy who can't even debate. Here's a tip we were taught this in secondary school : PEE or
point evidence explanation. Your evidence is weak at best all time in all your posts and you never explain.

Zaid Hamid being lashed in Saudi Arabia
7 mins ago
zaid-hamid2.jpg

RIYADH: Pakistani political commentator and alleged vicegerent of Yusuf Kazzab, Zaid Hamid, has been lashed over 150 whippings till date.

Hamid was detained while on a private visit to the Kingdom with his wife. He was arrested for speech against the Saudi government and against Arabs in a public gathering.

Zaid Hamid, previously known as Zahid Hamid was alleged supporter and benefactor of Yusuf Kazzab from Lahore who claimed to be a prophet. He was sentenced to death by a lower court of Pakistan and was murdered by a man named Tariq in jail.
saudis are nothing but savages with oil.

AND THE SADDEST PART IS "SOME OF US" HAVE NO "SELF-RESPECT", ...

The Saudis Royal mentality...

Pakistani citizen facing death in KSA despite paying blood money

An earlier thread about the plight of Pakistanis in KSA
Saving Pakistanis from the death penalty in Saudi Arabia
This is such a sad video. These Saudis really have anger management issues. I remember seeing another video of an Afghan grain trader who was repeatedly run over by an SUV apparently for cheating on his measures and another one of a servant being beaten up in a lift of a luxury London hotel. No punishment is ever given to the Saudi man.

If this is how they treat men, I dread to think how they treat women.

coming from a guy who can't even debate. Here's a tip we were taught this in secondary school : PEE or
point evidence explanation. Your evidence is weak at best all time in all your posts and you never explain.
You are usual average brain washed Pakistani born Iranian slave. Your avatar reflect your fanaticism. Your Bigotry and that of your friends and tribe was exposed by simple arrest of ZH and now with post of one video.
I hope you would never again, confuse lashes of Saudi Arabia with lashes from (un) holy Iran.

For which point should i provide you evidence...PEE?
Regarding spy hangings is a public knowledge, for example:
Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies - CNN.com
Better you consult with your officials, before insulting your self and them, with your childish remarks and pointless evidence requests.

Last edited:
this is why we should support shias over these saudi bastards,
what the **** happened to the isi?? who he use to support selflessly,... this is what you get for being a loyal pakistani.
shame on nawaz and the establishment for letting this happen.

i would support cutting off all ties with these saudi pigs....

what the **** happened to the isi?? ....
Some one was talking of loyalty... and i have read even worst remarks here.

They give special treatment to Americans & Europeans. Better than Asian & Africans at least.
I don't know in which context are you talking.... if police find European breaching law, he will be sitting in same jail.
Saudi police has been the most indiscriminate police, i have ever seen in the world.
If you meant better jobs, than govt. does not micro manage private firms, especially foreign contractors or those who are on business visa.

You are usual average brain washed Pakistani born Iranian slave. Your avatar reflect your fanaticism. Your Bigotry and that of your friends and tribe was exposed by simple arrest of ZH and now with post of one video.
I hope you would never confuse lashes of Saudi Arabia with lashes from (un) holy Iran.
For which point should i provide you evidence...PEE?
Regarding spy hangings is a public knowledge, for example:
Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies - CNN.com
Better you consult with your officials, before insulting your self and them, with your childish remarks and pointless evidence requests.

i have achieved more than you that's a fact. I support a man who stops saudi barbarism coming to the shores of Pakistan, its toxic ideology has wrecked the country. Why is foreign investment minimal in pakistan because the saudi funded madrassas cause instability. Nor do i want to see women banned from driving or dressed like bin-liners or people getting tried for being wizards in Pakistan. Lets talks about fanaticism, wasn't saudis beliefs that were the bedrock of al-qadea? Biggest online support for isis are saudis who also make a significant portion of fighters so what's going on?

Most of your post is useless rambling. You were about to use a youtube video to justify lashing genius. How has ZH trial exposed me and others?

i have achieved more than you that's a fact. I support a man who stops saudi barbarism coming to the shores of Pakistan, its toxic ideology has wrecked the country. Why is foreign investment minimal in pakistan because the saudi funded madrassas cause instability. Nor do i want to see women banned from driving or dressed like bin-liners or people getting tried for being wizards in Pakistan Lets talks about fanaticism, wasn't saudis beliefs that were the bedrock of al-qadea? Biggest online support for isis are saudis who also make a significant portion of fighters so what's going on?

Most of your post is useless rambling. How has ZH trial exposed me and others?

Where is your PEE?
Zaid Hamid had always been criticized as conspirator on this forum, and much more and now ISI is being cursed for his arrest! This is one of the daily bigotries got exposed here on daily basis.
In history of thread, Indo / Iran officials had been acting ignorant to lashes and were spinning the term to demonize the sentence and yet this video nullified all of your hardwork in the end....must be upsetting.

Some one was talking of loyalty... and i have read even worst remarks here.

I don't know in which context are you talking.... if police find European breaching law, he will be sitting in same jail.
Saudi police has been the most indiscriminate police, i have ever seen in the world.
If you meant better jobs, than govt. does not micro manage private firms, especially foreign contractors or those who are on business visa.

I am talking regarding when you go to the Airport, they have a separate sections for American & British nationals and separate for Asians. Moreover, regarding jobs as well. If you show you have an American or a British passport, you get a really good package as compared to the Pakistani, Indian or other Asian countries with the same qualification.

I am talking regarding when you go to the Airport, they have a separate sections for American & British nationals and separate for Asians. Moreover, regarding jobs as well. If you show you have an American or a British passport, you get a really good package as compared to the Pakistani, Indian or other Asian countries with the same qualification.

Separate sections you mean immigration lines? this may be happening now, last time i was in Saudi in 2013-14 and it was regular immigration counter, where all immigrants are guided to the next free window.
However, what you indicated is true for rest of the world... where all Europeans and Americas have totally separate counters and specific rows but never seen any such signs or practice in KSA. However, if a flight from asia land after a flight from Europe, naturally the earlier flight are standing together and later passengers can form new lines when new immigration desks are open to accommodate additional flight.

Salary package complain is correct, which is wrong principally, but practically Europeans who come to work are mostly retired and have experience of operations, perhaps this have set the trend, but i have faced similar situation in Aramco, where i was told in plain words... you are Pakistani engineer and our organization can't simply pay you $300/hr. than i circumvented it in different way, sad but true. However, its not one step discrimination, e.g. South African Engineer would get less salary than German and so on there are more than few categories.
Again, rules of Aramco are not applied by every private firm.

Last edited:
Separate sections you mean immigration lines? this may be happening now, last time i was in Saudi in 2013-14 and it was regular immigration counter, where all immigrants are guided to the next free window.
However, what you indicated is true for rest of the world... where all Europeans and Americas have totally separate counters and specific rows but never seen any such signs or practice in KSA. However, if a flight from asia land after a flight from Europe, naturally the earlier flight are standing together and later passengers can form new lines when new immigration desks are open to accommodate additional flight.

Salary package complain is correct, which is wrong principally, but practically Europeans who come to work are mostly retired and have experience of operations, perhaps this have set the trend, but i have faced similar situation in Aramco, where i was told in plain words... you are Pakistani engineer and our organization can't simply pay you $300/hr. than i circumvented it in different way, sad but true.

If you would have shown British passport, they would've negotiated with even higher price.

Back
Top Bottom