What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear of loosing monopoly I guess.
I'm pretty sure hes a Mullah in disguise and being a delusional self-proclaimed prophet's follower he probably had some long term plans to implement Shariah and then proclaim himself Khalifa since Yousuf Ali already called him Sahabi like the Prophet Muhammad's companions were called and four of them became the first four Khalifas.

Bhai sahab ki poori end to end planning thi. Bachon ko bewakuf banaya hua tha. He uses a nice mix of fear and enthusiasm. Actually every party does this. His genius was to reel people away from the Middle class/upper class crowd rather than the ghareeb ghurba of the villages. A lot of PPP supporters of the early 90s joined them over the charisma of Benazir Bhutto. Her promise of democracy and in all her life she couldn't bring democracy to her own party. She was a monarch in PPP.

Pakistan ka aava paava bigara hua wa hai. I agree with Zaid Hamid on that. That doesn't mean we gift the nation to your screwed up ideas.

"Humne wahan pe khud dekha hai ke wahan sikh, gurkhay aur uzbeki log lar rahay hain, aur kal ISPR ka statement aya hai ke Afghan Taliban are supporting the local Taliban aur main hairaan hoon..."

KHUD dekha hai? Why the heck is that woman saying Ji ji ji. Ask him MUJHE BHI DIKHAO!

I can't believe aise lame logon ne itna rolla rappa daala hua hai, Zaid hamid Zaid Hamid karte karte.

And t hen listen to where he takes the discussion.

"Uski waja se (because of the statement) fauj bhi demoralize hoti hai and qaum main bhi mayoosi phelti hai". This guy is putting it in their brains ke Mayoos HOJAO.

Seriously, wake up Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
okkkkk im lost lol i wasnt taking a dig at Pakistan so i dont know why you had to say all this. well anyways please dont drag India into this argument, as that is what Mr.Hamid would want :P

Ahhh let me tell you i will support 100 Taliban over One Indian when it comes to choose between India and Taliban.

I will support 100 ZH over one Indian when it comes to choose between India and otherwise.

You guys can never be sincere to Pakistan.

Those who moving their tails to you might be having some interests but for me Pakistan comes First :pakistan:

Ok closing these threads. I think we've had our fun with Zaid Hamid.

I think when he shouted "Wake up Pakistan" he didn't expect this :)

Asim i can seriously you can be a potential pro-India mulla ;) so could that be true as well??

You come up with your solution for the nation Asim. What you have in your mind.

Do you beleive in family politics?? I think its time our youth should come forward.

Abolish this familycracy. Bring amendments that NO family member can inherit a political party.

Give the common educated people right to contest and get elected.

Kick out the ghadars who are looting the country since long

...You come up with your solution for the nation Asim. What you have in your mind.
peace talks ... waste time... false-flag in india... army on borders... dust settle down... peace talks again... waste time... false-flag in india... army on borders again... & the life goes on...

Oh sorry, i thought for a moment I was Asim... what's going on with me... "Narcissistic personality disorder" may be...

To commemorate Zaid Hamid's slogan, Jaago Pakistan, here's my dedication:

09 Jaago.mp3 - Streben,, Djluv,, Dfw,, 3M

Asim i can seriously you can be a potential pro-India mulla ;) so could that be true as well??
Mohtarma, maazi main jhaank kar dekhiye, aap humein poora Indian hi keh chuki hain :D

You come up with your solution for the nation Asim. What you have in your mind.

Do you beleive in family politics?? I think its time our youth should come forward.
The youth, needs to study. It needs to push Pakistan into the world of science. We must have a second Nobel Peace prize winner EVER from Pakistan or not?

Then it needs to work in its field of sciences.

Then when the few who have excelled really well can think about entering politics. Remember entering politics and being politically away are two different things. Zaid Hamid is shoving them into politics.

And a leader must lead by example. Not like Zaid Hamid... "Maulvi Ghatiya hain", lekin Pakistan main Maulvion ka nizaam chahiye hai. If I ever get a chance to influence the Youth, I'd influence our Youth to study. Grades dekhein humari kaum ki? 33% is passing marks? Ridiculous. In the education system I've grown up, if you have less than 80, pass hi mat samjho apne aap ko.

And I already have more degrees than the average Joe to prove I can lead the youth towards education by example.

Abolish this familycracy. Bring amendments that NO family member can inherit a political party.

Give the common educated people right to contest and get elected.

Just because Zaid Hamid's followers are from universities doesn't means they are educated. What achievements in education do they have? There are some accomplished people in Zaid Hamid's following, but thats more in the typical Pakistani fashion of raw talent and not academic polishing.

Ever since he did wake up Pakistan, I was surprised to see some of my childhood icons stand shoulder to shoulder with him like Ali Azmat. I'm as big a fan as fans get of Junoon's, but even such a big endorsement leaves me saying no to Zaid Hamid. Banda hi theek nahi hai.

Kick out the ghadars who are looting the country since long
Why not? Times are changing. We're becoming more and more process oriented. Fix the processes.

Last edited:
I will support 100 ZH over one Indian when it comes to choose between India and otherwise.

Who has asked you to choose between him and an Indian? Why bring Indian into the equation. We're dissing ZH not because we believe he supports a false prophet. If he did so, big deal, millions of Qadiani Pakistanis do that too. Even more Non-Muslim Pakistanis deny the Prophethood of Muhammad (SAW). When it comes to governance matters, what they personally believe (and do not force others to believe) I will not question.

But if he brings any system, even if its a system of fairies and ponies, where by I have to believe in what he believes, I will oppose that.

Now answer me without invoking India, Ghatiya Takfiri Maulvis, Baloch Liberation Army, Sikh And Gurkha warriors that Zaid Hamid has SEEN himself in FATA, without invoking the TTP, without invoking the corrupt politicians of Pakistan like Benaznir, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain, without invoking Geo the zionist media channel. Tell me in simple words, why is it that you are ready to gamble the future of Pakistan by driving hordes of young impressionable minds towards Zaid Hamid. Doesn't it scare you what are the possible consequences towards Pakistan?

i have heard(not read anywhere) that Mustafa Kamal the leader of modern turkish state rounded up all the mullahs and killed them because they were causing headache for him, is it true?

i have heard(not read anywhere) that Mustafa Kamal the leader of modern turkish state rounded up all the mullahs and killed them because they were causing headache for him, is it true?

you mean Mustafa Kemal Ataturk?

no no no never happened

and i can't remember the whole story now but similar incident took place in Europe when the government stopped following POPE/Churches.

what really is a definition of Mullah?

Could you please tell me what does Mullah means?
Bahut mein ne suni hai aap ki taqreer Maulana
Magar badli nahin ab tak meri taqdeer Maulana

Khudara Shukr ki talqeen apne pass hi rakhen
Yeh lagti hai mere seene pe ban kar teeer Maulana

Nahin mein bol sakta jhut is darja dhitai se
Yehi hai jurm mera aur yehi taqsir Maulana

Haqeeqat ka kya hai, yeh to aap jaanen ya Khuda jane
Suna hai Jimmi Carter hai aap ka peer Maulana

Zameenen hon waderon ki, mashinen hon luteron ki
Khuda ne likh ke di hai yeh tumhen terhrir Maulana

Karodon kyon nahin mil kar Falastin ke liye ladte
Dua hi se faqat kat-ti nahin zanjir Maulana

-- Habib Jalib

Mullah is indeed a stereotyped word but their name wasn't ruined today, people recognized their invalidity when they raised themselves from academic knowledge of Islam to being intermediary between the Muslim and Allah.

Of course I won't say they are all bad. The people who preach Islam and not enforce it are better than okay.

I will quote Zaid Hamid's favorite Iqbal, and it pretty much applies on him as well since he and the Mullahs are the same thing. He wants one brand of religion and they want another. They both want to impose religion not grant freewill.

They both preach shotgun Islam.

Allama Iqbal:
“The Mullah and the Paradise”

When in a vision I saw
A mullah ordered to paradise,
Unable to hold my tongue
I said something in this wise:

‘Pardon me, O Lord
For these bold words of mine,
But he will not be pleased
With houris and the wine

He loves to dispute and fight
And furiously wrangle,
But paradise is no place
For this kind of jangle

His task is to dis-unite
And leave people in the lurch,
But paradise has no temple
No mosque and no church

I will quote Zaid Hamid's favorite Iqbal, and it pretty much applies on him as well since he and the Mullahs are the same thing. He wants one brand of religion and they want another. They both want to impose religion not grant freewill.

They both preach shotgun Islam.

Allama Iqbal:

can you tell me which urdu poem is this? i think i have read this before :D

Thanks

@ your above post

I am not maulvi :P i was just asking a definition from that member............. Actually the problem is simple hope you can understand it:

When i talk to Non-Pakistanis many time a moment comes when they say "All Pakistanis are bad/terrorists" and when i argue with them that which Pakistani is bad they will start naming Osama, Mullah Umar and other famous terrorists. Then i will tell them Osama is Arab, Mullah Omar is Afghan and other famous terrorists are also usually not Pakistanis. They name all terrorists as Pakistanis because this is what they think :angry:

When i then talk with Pakistanis, they name All Maulvi's are bad. I don't mind if you say Zaid Hamid is bad, or this n that maulvi is bad but name one person and not the whole Mullah group. In simple definition they study the Holy Qur'an and Ahadeeth, learn about Islam and then teach others. There are good and bad peoples every where. There is no place where you will not find corrupt peoples. But for god sake do not blame the whole Islam for only few corrupt Mullahs.

And this is last post in this topic i am happy with my WHATEVER thread in Members Section :smitten: and of course CRICKET :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom