What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys..firstly,i didn\'t read the whole thread........i just have a question ,after seeing so many posts n threads on this zaid hameed character(by both pakistani n indian posters),what is ur opinion about him????
plz rply......
(replies by senior,elite n mods will be very much appreciated..)
thank you...

guys..firstly,i didn\'t read the whole thread........i just have a question ,after seeing so many posts n threads on this zaid hameed character(by both pakistani n indian posters),what is ur opinion about him????
plz rply......
thank you...

If u take my opnion then hes a Man of honour who can die for Pakistan ! Hes not politically motivated nor hes got any agenda against anything in particular ! He jz motivates the Pakistani youth so that our next generation dont suffer wht we alread r suffering due to some of the most corrupt politicians on this planet earth !
He wants us even to correct ourselves instead of jz blamming others!

Zaid Hamid came up during a time when Pakistanis were confused and searching for answers. In my opinion he has done a greart job in bringing about awareness in the young minds about the threats that Pakistan face and the direction we must take to neutralise these threats.

Whats wrong with this , may one ask

What have fruit cakes like Nadeem Farooq Paracha , Fasi Zaka and other assortment of good for nothing morons, who go about writing against ZH got to show for in this regard ?

There goes " Hum Radio Pakistan bol Rahe hai...Dilli Se...." dream ..........ROFL

plz rply......
thank you...

read the thread!!! it answers all your questions!!!!! or let me give you what you want to hear:

we love ZAID HAMID we are a nation of 80 million LeTs & 80 million ISI agents! now are you happy doesn't TOI say this about us now be happy you have it in writing too go knock yourself out!! :chilli::no:

as for the rest of pakistanis on this forum look i completely disagree with alot of stuff coming from zaid hamid's mouth!! HOWEVER, atleast he is doing something! question is what are we doing??? atleast the "burgers" coming out from their air conditioned cars! what are we as rest of pakistanis doing watching tv & complaining is all we do!

DO YOUR BIT THEN JUDGE OTHERS!

Last edited:
read the thread!!! it answers all your questions!!!!! or let me give you what you want to hear:

we love ZAID HAMID we are a nation of 80 million LeTs & 80 million ISI agents! now are you happy doesn\'t TOI say this about us now be happy you have it in writing too go knock yourself out!! :chilli::no:

no need to be so bitter.......i asked a question,just give me ur answer(if u want, off course)....n d thread is too long for me to read :)

For sure he's a great person!:agree: There is nothing wrong in his programs.

This is just 4 men show which also made some good reporting on india too...i think you missed out those episodes!:rolleyes: but frankly posted by an indian member it could have some double sense, maybe some members will get angry...so you better avoid posting such stuff.

did u miss a parody of ajmal kasab, its the best dont miss it, haha

fcuk off indian

pakistani media is much mature than indian media, atleast they talk about realities where as indian media though much older than pak media is shamlessly childish and immature and is much fanticised by bollywood.

yeah i watched this program long time ago............

thanks for sharing anyway

For sure he's a great person!:agree: There is nothing wrong in his programs.

This is just 4 men show which also made some good reporting on india too...i think you missed out those episodes!:rolleyes: but frankly posted by an indian member it could have some double sense, maybe some members will get angry...so you better avoid posting such stuff.

did u miss a parody of ajmal kasab, its the best dont miss it, haha

fcuk off indian

pakistani media is much mature than indian media, atleast they talk about realities where as indian media though much older than pak media is shamlessly childish and immature and is much fanticised by bollywood.

cool down dudes i just posted these videos for fun.That's y i posted on member section area otherwise i can post these video in dedicated zaid hamid thread too.

I m not here just for pakistaan/china bashing and only for flame thread.i will agree with you guys that both pakistani and indian media need to grow up.

i think these videos show that pakistani media is slowly slowly also becoming mature and we also regularly makes fun of our celebrities too in the same manner.so no need to angry:smitten:

and yes for us indian zaid hamid is a great source of entertainment so we never missed any of his program just like "Bus das kadam and pakistaan khatam " for you guys.:cheers:

Last edited:
you were Banned ... Welcome back but we didn't missed you tough :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom