What's new

Zaid Hamid discusses GHQ attacks.

I didnt say I am dreaming its people like you rubbing your hands in glee to see all the chaos in Pakistan unfortunately for Pakistan the current PPP regime is a sellout dont tell me I am mental just because I dont accept your anti pakistan arguments doesnt mean I am mental maybe you need to sit down and accept the reality apart from dreaming.

Show me where I posted 'anti-Pakistan argument'? Fortunately for Pakistan, there are people of the likes of Ms Fauzia Wahab who are sane and pragmatic.
Unfortunately though, fans of Ahmed Quereshi and his ilk pose the greatest threat to Pakistan apart from your taliban/AQ problem!
And hey, my apologies for that 'mental' comment, though I will use it if you post anything which would deserve it!

The anchor is not neutral - he has his own agenda and wants to impose his own views on the panelists.

Yellow journalism at its best.

why doesnt the anchor let the lady complete her statements?? and he simply wants to prove her wrong every time!!!

It is a God given right of INDIANS to criticise the Truth , because it always have been Hard for them to accept .
As a matter of fact they try to hide their Guilt ( it they even feel any) by provoking and then denying the facts

Tough i personaly think that India has Struck GHQ , but it is a bit hasty to say it at this stage.
Regards:

:bunny:
The anchor is not neutral - he has his own agenda and wants to impose his own views on the panelists.

Yellow journalism at its best.

hhahahahah

yeah , INDIA has an army of Impartial anchors and Journalists .. posting a video to show you that LOOK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!

welcome to the Mirror .. Wath this video.
:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Respect to Ms Fauzia Wahab! I sincerely hope that more people of her kind get in power for a brighter and prosperous Pakistan!
And as usual Zaid's schizophrenic comedy was a funny break after serious meaningful discussions of Ms Fauzia Wahab.

This is exactly why Fauzia Wahab has such a low rating in the public. The reason is not that she talks of other school of thought, but her inclination to go against National Interests to gain western favours. She is supporting and defending the BILL that even US Ambassador to Pakistan has apologized for but. What logical and moral grounds has she got to keep pushing in the support of it.

No one supports terrorism if you would like to hear again but clinching National Defense Forces because India or America wants so is not welcomed in Pakistan. Indians are loving KLB and that indicates what Fauzia Wahab is defending is not necessarily in the interest of this Nation.

Zaid Hamid is not Anti India or Anti America but supports Islamic and Pakistani Interest. I guess there is some prediction of Niamat-Ullah Shah Wali that a person like Zaid will hold chair of Presidency in Pakistan. He is described as Shah-e-Shair-e-Ali and will have greenish and wear Red Caps. Zaid has got them both and he is nothing but Pro Pakistani. May be we would see him become President of Pakistan someday.

nhi politics may har admi kharab hojata hai usse kisi agency may hona chaye

Respect to Ms Fauzia Wahab! I sincerely hope that more people of her kind get in power for a brighter and prosperous Pakistan!
And as usual Zaid's schizophrenic comedy was a funny break after serious meaningful discussions of Ms Fauzia Wahab.

Dont make it look like as if you know people based on their views some of which are highly favorable when it comes down to India.
Let me put is this way both India and US wish for ills in Pakistan and that is exactly whats going on since the time US came to Afghanistan, most people in Pakistan majority of do not buy what Zahid Hamid has to say however all of them do agree on this fact that both the countries mentioned above are a threat to Pakistan, US making the top and certainly this popular view will have a significant impact in the next election. Till then enjoy while you see Pakistan get burned.

Zaid Hamid is not Anti India or Anti America but supports Islamic and Pakistani Interest. I guess there is some prediction of Niamat-Ullah Shah Wali that a person like Zaid will hold chair of Presidency in Pakistan. He is described as Shah-e-Shair-e-Ali and will have greenish and wear Red Caps. Zaid has got them both and he is nothing but Pro Pakistani. May be we would see him become President of Pakistan someday.

wops..he never said that he will be the one...
I watched the whole Naimat Shah's episods..& EVERY PAKISTANI SHOULD WATHC THOSE 6 EPISODS BY ZAID>>>PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"zionist-neocon-evangelical-christian right".. :eek: what!!! Only thing he missed was to add "hindu" somewhere :lol:. Utter BS! He does not know what he is saying. No one question his so called analysis. One gentleman however spoke out against him. Mr NFP. In NFP's word ZH is "Sucker of Myth"

Last edited:
:bunny:

hhahahahah

yeah , INDIA has an army of Impartial anchors and Journalists .. posting a video to show you that LOOK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!

welcome to the Mirror .. Wath this video.
WnUYhMuYbsk[/media] - Pakistan Ambassador Slapping Indian Media:pakistan:

a) posting some Indian media anchor being partial DOES NOT MAKE YOURS IMPARTIAL

b) The anchor clearly DID NOT READ the bill completely (he accepted that at the end!!)

c) Please give logical thought a chance - some US people have written their "FINDINGS" in a bill which does not mean their FINDINGS are true, neither are their findings binding on Pakistan.

d) All that Mr.Zaid Hamid does is base everything happening in Pakistan - even those things happening due to Pakistan's own adminstration failures - against zionist-neocon-hindu-bharti-israeli-american people who are "completely against pakistan".

e) if he thinks US is so completely into breaking Pakistan, he should outright reject all funds/money/donations coming from US. does he not have some shame to accept money from an enemy?

f) Zaid Hamid's view == national view and the lady's view is not? why not? because she does not talk in your lines? is nt she a pakistani? and if she is, her view is different from Zaid Hamid's and she has clearly talked OUT OF THE KL-BILL PAPERS and not out of SOME OPINION BASED ON SOME BOOKS. and not even out of thin air!

finally - each of her statements were based on the direct reading out of the bill. while Mr.Zaid and Mr.Anchor were asking the readers to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES".

somehow I know the answer that many defendents of Mr.Zaid here- they will say "he is capable of reading between the lines and bring out the complete truth". Tell you what, we can make constellations out of stars by "reading between the lines". but finally they were not meant to be a big dipper or a scorpio constellation - they just happened to be shaped like that- and human mind sees only that what it wants to see!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes Exactly... he is comedy funny bla bla bla Why ? becuase he always fukd your ministers on face2face Live fone calls ?

About comedy funny Zaid hamid what about your BS Media ???

Back
Top Bottom