What's new

Zaid Hamid interivew July 11 2012

Who says Pakistan is not under attack?
Militias attack army positions in number of 500 - 1000.
We have seen that, TTP attacks are directly linked with Afghan supply lines and are controlled by war lords of northern alliance.

No doubt, Judiciary and interior ministry patronizing TTP.
Media is hiding the news of terrorists being released by judiciary. On the contrary massive disinformation is being fed to the youth.
Hate is being created very systematically.

Clearly enemy of Pakistan are being let loose by current govt.

Watch the ISPR documentary glorious resolve to get the grip of these ghost terror groups.

Ever wonder, why is govt. quite in exposing the Brahamdagh - RAW connection?

Why govt. is not allowed to contact interpol on Brahamdagh? Why is Brahamdagh kept alive by his handlers?

zaid hamid is a little emotional, but one thing i know is he is very patriotic and he doesnt lie

these secularists find conspiracy in every thing but these became reality

some points to note

1) india is supporting BLA
2) america is having black water in pakistan which was also a conspiracy theory
3) TTP is supported by alquaeda and america
4) there is a conspiracy against pakistani nukes
5) the external elements are trying to break pakistan by its internal matters for example balochistan, karachi fata etc
6) BRA is responsible for karachi killings
7) media is playing against pakistan by false reporting and propaganda
8) the media is trying to confuse pakistanis with their rightest liberal propaganda
9) american organistans are funding these media
10) india and america is preparing for a war with pakistan
11) bughti made a suicide but it was ignored in the media, in this process he also killed the army officers

i dont understand what makes this ignorant anchor to neglect the indan threat, was it not india who broke pakistan in 1971? and why is he so sure india wont plan such an adventure again?

^ He doesn't lie:woot:...have you heard about his story of ghosts fighting the war:hitwall:....even most of the pakistani member label him as mental patient. :shout:

* My advice to all people viewing this thread is to "listen" to this interview. This is one interview that makes good sense & has no stupid comments.
Problem with Hamid is that one logical point and then he say 9 irrelevant, non-sense comments that just undermines what he is trying to prove by 1st point. And not to forget his exaggeration, too many conspiracy theories.

He may be right about R&AW and Baluchistan connection, India's strategic move to invest in Afghanistan, opening a new font....these are few basic points even a person with interest in strategy and politics can understand easily. These allegations by him have already been made. He just repeat it, changing the words only.

Any strategy planner of enemy country will be less concerned, if Hamid like people instead of inciting patriotism, hard work etc to youth of the country, resort to fed conspiracy theories, revenge etc.... are present.

They do more damage than any enemy nation can do with their media.

Najam Sethi, when he says India is behind Balochistan, I agree, coz he talks sensibly, even when he criticizes us. Same with Hassan Nissar. Critics like them should be taken seriously to remove the paralytic sphere of influence of fanatics.

^ He doesn't lie:woot:...have you heard about his story of ghosts fighting the war:hitwall:....even most of the pakistani member label him as mental patient. :shout:

Imran Khan in his biography "Pakistan: a personal history", says he and his ex-wife used to meet up with a guy who revealed secrets about them only they know.

Some people believe in spiritual intelligence, most don't. But I won't question other peoples spiritual experience just because I haven't witnessed it.

If you want to call said people delusional then fine, but lier is not correct.

And he does exaggerate alot, when emotional, but I see he's been doing that less, for example- in this video.
Any strategy planner of enemy country will be less concerned, if Hamid like people instead of inciting patriotism, hard work etc to youth of the country, resort to fed conspiracy theories, revenge etc.... are present.

They do more damage than any enemy nation can do with their media.

Najam Sethi, when he says India is behind Balochistan, I agree, coz he talks sensibly, even when he criticizes us. Same with Hassan Nissar. Critics like them should be taken seriously to remove the paralytic sphere of influence of fanatics

That's the problem here, Indians only see one side because his words against India go viral on youtube.The vast majority of his work is patriotic- about Iqbal, Pakistan, Qued-a-Azam. His show "Iqbal ka Pakistan" which is about reviving Iqbal in our youth has not even 2k viewership in 37 episodes.

As far as Najam Sethi and Hassan Nisar, I wouldn't exagerate and call them traitors but most in Pakistan don't have a favourable view of them. Instead of inciting patriotism like Zaid Hamid , they are all about showing the negative ascpets and calling thier people "beghairat quam, useless people, what have you achieved?" I guess this mastan Khan type patriotism is also good and balances things(but we do require more Zaid Hamid, Orya Maqbaal types tbh).

We wait the PROOFS since 5years

Where are the EVIDENCES of these conspiracies theories.

Only pakistanis can believe in conspiracies

India is supporting TTp ?
India is doing the suicide bombings ?
And soon they will say that india is supporting lashkar toiba ( supported bu the islamists of Ttp ) ?

But they forget that india can't support islamists, it is considered non believers country by them

But pakistanis are pakistanis, :lol:

* My advice to all people viewing this thread is to "listen" to this interview. This is one interview that makes good sense & has no stupid comments.

There is nothing to " listen " about him.
He already proved that ge is a fool. He said he will show us the proofs that USA and india is supporting TTp

We wait we wait

Thankyou a ton for posting this vid .I was missing him from a long time .
Now i can sit back have a beer in my hand and laugh as he speaks :D

:lol: He is an attraction, This is the only positive point.

Okok i will try to " listen " him

* take the popcorn *

This man is nuts but it surprises me no end that Al Jazeera continually get him on as a "political and defence analyst" and give him a platform to spout his BS. In a video debate I saw on AJ he categorically denied that GoP had links with AQ and Taliban (this was after OLB raid) and said explicitly (even though it was completely irrelevant to the Q he had been asked) that RAW were responsible for terrorism in Pakistan. The man is a joke and he is presenting a really poor image of Pakistan to the world. An image of an ill-informed,ignorant and conspiracy theorist nut job.

I hate zahid hamid but i agree 80% of the interview. Yes this makes sense specially about Siachen

Imran Khan in his biography "Pakistan: a personal history", says he and his ex-wife used to meet up with a guy who revealed secrets about them only they know.

Some people believe in spiritual intelligence, most don't. But I won't question other peoples spiritual experience just because I haven't witnessed it.

If you want to call said people delusional then fine, but lier is not correct.

And he does exaggerate alot, when emotional, but I see he's been doing that less, for example- in this video.

That's the problem here, Indians only see one side because his words against India go viral on youtube.The vast majority of his work is patriotic- about Iqbal, Pakistan, Qued-a-Azam. His show "Iqbal ka Pakistan" which is about reviving Iqbal in our youth has not even 2k viewership in 37 episodes.

As far as Najam Sethi and Hassan Nisar, I wouldn't exagerate and call them traitors but most in Pakistan don't have a favourable view of them. Instead of inciting patriotism like Zaid Hamid , they are all about showing the negative ascpets and calling thier people "beghairat quam, useless people, what have you achieved?" I guess this mastan Khan type patriotism is also good and balances things(but we do require more Zaid Hamid, Orya Maqbaal types tbh).
Take positive things from both.....Patriotism from ZH and critical view from Nissar and Sethi and admittance rather than denial of situation prevailing . As long as youth of Pakistan is rational, they can carry their nation forward, but outright denial of truth and believing in conspiracy theory will lead them no where.

This man is nuts but it surprises me no end that Al Jazeera continually get him on as a "political and defence analyst" and give him a platform to spout his BS. In a video debate I saw on AJ he categorically denied that GoP had links with AQ and Taliban (this was after OLB raid) and said explicitly (even though it was completely irrelevant to the Q he had been asked) that RAW were responsible for terrorism in Pakistan. The man is a joke and he is presenting a really poor image of Pakistan to the world. An image of an ill-informed,ignorant and conspiracy theorist nut job.

He doesn''t lie, so Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh then? and that Pakistani submarine really took those pictures of mumbai harbor. And that onion news is real too!!!

What a bunch of winners, that image of ill-informed,ignorant and conspiracy theorist nut jobs is absolutely appropriate and must be propagated as much as possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom