What's new

Zaid Hamid Sentenced to 8 years in Jail and 1200 Lashes

Zaid Hamid must have learnt a lesson about umaat e muslima aur iskay kartoot and the delusion of unity etc Etc .. the man is a patriot Pakistani and Pakistan should use all its diplomatic pressures on Saudis to release him ASAP
Lagta hai roza lag raha hai .... lol ..thats why expecting such thing from Ganges.

Hi,

A part of hypocrisy from saud lovers. If its such a law of medieval state, then why cry out loud if France bans hijab, its their law that should be respected too.

Progressive Islamic where driving is banned, where a woman can't go anywhere without mahram.
Where insulting or saying against king is dealt with iron fist, whereas an insult to prophet will not be reciprocated with irian fist as cutting ties with those countries who initiated the idea of insulting prophet will cost the royal prince too much business .

I am unaware of monarchy in Islamic system.

You nailed it! Definitely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We represent our deep condolences to Mr.Zaid Saheb and surely hope that he will return soon,Inshallah. We hope that government of Pakistan will take stand and will fight for his rights as they did for Talat Hussain,albeit circumstances were different.
Zaid Hamid is associated with Pakistani media press and holding media persons is contrary to freedom of speech.Plus,they must respect him as he had taken part in war against USSR,with aim to free that region from torture by Russians.
For Zaid saheb,we also expect that he will surely be careful in future and adopt soft speech against regional competitors.His programs related with regional game plans are good and we want him back to speak further.

Regards

1200 lashed for a old man is too cruel Even a young guy couldn't survive that much lashes. This kind of punishment can be justified for a terrorist but not for someone like Zaid Hamid I hope Pakistan work with the Saudi government to get him released

Saudi lovers or Irani lovers, rule is simple by visiting any country one must has to obey local laws. Who has what kind of law, its not outsider's headache. Their country their rule.
BTW try insulting Khomaini or Khamnai inside Iran. Results would not be different.

Whatever he said in Pakistan cannot be subject to Saudi law. Don't talk about something you don't understand.

Whatever he said in Pakistan cannot be subject to Saudi law. Don't talk about something you don't understand.
Oh you alone understand every thing here.
BTW guy is not going back. He not only bashed Saudi govt in Madina but allegations are more severe than what is here under discussion.

well.... curious to see what will be his stand regarding saudi arabia once he is released.......:azn::azn:

Saudi lovers or Irani lovers, rule is simple by visiting any country one must has to obey local laws. Who has what kind of law, its not outsider's headache. Their country their rule.
BTW try insulting Khomaini or Khamnai inside Iran. Results would not be different.

after 36 pages of bigotry, it was necessary to show the mirror to the hater breed.
Imagine, ZH used to be the most humiliated person on this forum, and now I see exactly same people busy writing in his favor.
:astagh:

Lagta hai roza lag raha hai .... lol ..thats why expecting such thing from Ganges.

I see a gross miscalculation on part of the criminals, who used to get away with even murders by using political links.
This is exactly, what I warned before...
You are forgetting... how President of US was left waiting at stairs of an airplane, like he's no body... who is this Ganjes you are talking about?

moment in history:

A part of hypocrisy from saud lovers. If its such a law, of medieval state, then why cry out loud, if France bans hijab. Its their law, that should be respected too.

Talking of hypocracy... man I'm loving the discussion:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/09/iranian-lashed-insult-Ahmadinejad

Last edited:
who is this Ganjes you are talking about?
Ganges a slang used for Gangas means bald means the two bald brothers ruling Pakistan

I have no sympathies for US President but By The Way leaving guest like this is discourtesy and straight violation of Haqooq ul Ibad which takes precedence over any other thing. Prayer has to be performed in a time slot, which does not call for leaving the guest as soon as call for prayer is done.

Last edited:
DON'T WORRY ZAID HAMID, WE WILL RISE IN REBELLION TO FREE YOU

Any @$$hole who thinks I'm gonna go back to the days of watching 'Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Thi' is GRAVELY mistaken!!!

Oh you alone understand every thing here.
BTW guy is not going back.

Whether he' coming back to Pakistan is not what I'm talking about. Do you understand that or are you pretending not to understand?

He not only bashed Saudi govt in Madina but allegations are more severe than what is here under discussion.

If the 'allegations' were true the Saudi despots wouldn't wait to publicly disclose the evidence of his wrong doing.

Whether he' coming back to Pakistan is not what I'm talking about. Do you understand that or are you pretending not to understand?
If the 'allegations' were true the Saudi despots wouldn't wait to publicly disclose the evidence of his wrong doing.

Yes they detained him because they love him.

Too bad you had to accept what you didn't want to accept. Better late than never.
Yes ZH is not going back because they love him and s.he is working as chambermaid there.

Back
Top Bottom