What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is Pakistan :pakistan: and india is india - and never the twain shall meet.

yes dear not you alone every indian like her there is long history you guys like every anti pakistan dog or biittch .

Arre gussa kyuon karte ho Imran sirjee . Think it in a positive way as she had done a immpossible task by zipping the mouth of that lal top(man I love this name)i. :lol:
Anyways be carefull about this woman as if she would have been a true pak sshe would have never brought balouchistan in the talks of Kashmir .

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Pakistan is Pakistan :pakistan: and india is india - and never the twain shall meet.

And kashmir is a part of India so acc to you it will never become a part of Pakistan.:lol:

Arre gussa kyuon karte ho Imran sirjee . Think it in a positive way as she had done a immpossible task by zipping the mouth of that lal top(man I love this name)i. :lol:
Anyways be carefull about this woman as if she would have been a true pak sshe would have never brought balouchistan .

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

And kashmir is a part of India so acc to you it will never become a part of Pakistan.:lol:

LoL the Kashmiri don't seem to think so, and we have half of J&K in Pakistan. :pakistan:

This clown does what a lot of right wing Pakistanis do. Put words in the lady's mouth and steer the argument to make her look like anti-muslim. The only weapon this coward has is to make unsuspecting opponents look anti-muslim and incite the masses. How typical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brit's understood that the Muslims were a nation, and they had no choice but to give freedom to the people. :)

Well,dont try to tag yourself with anyone who give you a good deal.They do things that suit their agenda and they dont give a rat's *** about anyone or anyone else's justice.

Never say never bro,we dont know what lies in the future and resisting change only makes u unhappy when u r forced to embrace it.

hahaha..... pakistan's minorities were never let down as it always happens in hindustan...... how can u say a secular pakistan was promised when the slogan is pakistan resolution meant that a muslim country...............and basic formula was to unite all the muslim majority areas to form a new muslim state in subcontinent

we're talking about pakistan here not india. india's constitution protects its minorities. the fact that extremists exist and have done harm in the past is a different story. According to India's constitution all Indians are equal.

In Jinnah's own words, in Pakistan, a Muslim would cease to be a Muslim, a Hindu would cease to be a Hindu, not in a religious sense but in a political sense. Is that the case in today's Pakistan? Nope. This is what I'm trying to say.

In my opinion, Jinnah had the right intentions but was naive in thinking that a secular Muslim state could be created in Pakistan.

Never say never bro,we dont know what lies in the future and resisting change only makes u unhappy when u r forced to embrace it.

looks like you are hopeless from future of india...we have no intentions to break your union apart, we will just take what is ours...

What trash have you produced to prove your point!!

You said that " Muslims of Indian subcontinenet decides for a separate country because their rights were abducted by Hindu majority from jobs till education!"
So you are talking about pre-partitioned India ie before 1947.

So was Shababna Azmi denied a house in 1940s or did Sachar Committee jot their report in 1940s ...such that your bringing her as source for your claims!!

Go ahead and prove that minorities in pre-partition India were deprived by the majority Hindu community

The most hilarious part of your entire narrative is that before 1947 India was still under British rule, who are Christians by religion and had all the powers ..so how could Hindu majority have abducted you rights ..especially considering they were not even power!!??

you are such a school kid .. i didnt know that!.. Sachar report shows the current scenario, muslims in india are going through.. for pre-partition situation i have already posted a link .. have a glance on it.. this proves that the fear muslims had was true..!!!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Man what are you dumb
look at the video ones more and tell me how is our muslim population are not enjoying rights
its completely true that there have been some major riots in our history with justice still pending but there condition is still far better what muslims are facing in west and not to mention our muslim population is a part of our democracy and there are many laws in our constitution sepecifically made to facilitate them . And yeah these are not my words but have been taken directly from the video you posted.

are you really a moron or acting like that?.. i thought somebody would be able to read between the lines.. here is another part of the same interview.. listen and watch it and then shout if TNT exisits or not..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H7r4YIOQzdA

looks like you are hopeless from future of india...we have no intentions to break your union apart, we will just take what is ours...

That was a general statement from this philosopher,dont read too much man.Future of India is always bright man and we ll survive any damn catastrophy,not like you guys oh we are different!i want my land!Mommy,i want my own land else i ll do direct action,i want my joint,drink and pork else i ll start being muslim!

Oh i am Arab,well no i am muslim/Oh i am Iranian also,wait i think i am blond then i must be russian/ukranian,But i have green eyes and sharp nose,I am German also,oh wait but how did Muhammad Bin Qasim look?You can match me to his portrait but indus valley civilization is also mine.The first water drainage system of the harappans passed right through the space under right foot,got it,my fuckin right foot!

My only answer is what Nusrat Saab said in his qawwali:

" Mere Gham pe Hassney waale tujhe kaunsi Dhua doon!".

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

you are such a school kid .. i didnt know that!.. Sachar report shows the current scenario, muslims in india are going through.. for pre-partition situation i have already posted a link .. have a glance on it.. this proves that the fear muslims had was true..!!!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

are you really a moron or acting like that?.. i thought somebody would be able to read between the lines.. here is another part of the same interview.. listen and watch it and then shout if TNT exisits or not..

India Exposed! Minority Have NO rights in India! Muslims,Christins Have No Rights In India! HINDUS ARE EXTREMISTS! - YouTube

They are responsible for it pretty much.In India noone gives u a free hand,u have to take whatvers is yours,if u feel u deserve it.

There are enough muslims who were privileged enough to uplift their community but they were too busy increasing their bank account instead of helping their brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom