What's new

Zardari is not Ghaddari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombay

New Recruit

Reaction score

I have been active on the blogosphere for quite a while now, and it astonishes me a lot to see that majority of Pakistanis put the blame for any problem of their country on Zardari, without stating how exactly.

If you don't like Zardari, why did you elect him? If made a mistake, then why not impeach him?

No electricity in Pakistan - Zardari :angry:
No investments - Zardari :angry:
Lesser aid from US - Zardari :angry:
Daily Terrorist attacks - Zardari :angry:
Inflation and high prices - Zardari :angry:
India stealing water, and on and on and on.. - Zardari :angry:

I remember a dialogue from movie Gangajal:
Jis jagaah jaise log hote hain, unko vaisa hi prashaasan milta hai.
(as are the people of a place, so, is their Govt.)

Does that mean Pakistani population itself is a mirror image of Zardari?
If not, then how is he ruling you all? Is America controlling your Govt.? Then what are the Patriotic Pakistan Army's Generals doing?

If yes, then it is time for all you people to know that Zardari is not the culprit of everything. The culprit is Pakistani people not realizing that, they themselves are like Zardari. :coffee:

P.S.: If you want to talk about India, open a new thread.

Ya give vote to PPP so it wold keep the guy up on our @sses or you can give vote to PMLN who will put oil to Zardari's something and help him screw this Nation even more. Alternatively Give vote to MQM so there could be target killing not reported by GEO but our neighbours and also because you could add another item to your monthly budget by the title "Bhai ka Bhattaa" or give vote to those Moulanas so they would screw you even harder, better and through forbidden places.. This bloody Democracy is bullshit..

We need Khalafat! Period.

Zardari is bemari.

Zardari aik aisi beemari hai jo kisi waqt bhi kisi per aa jati hai. Agar koi is beemari say suffer ker raha hai tau contact karaien 1-800-machar mar OR agar ki emergency ho tau is number per contact karien 1-800-taliban
:smokin:

If you don't like Zardari, why did you elect him? If made a mistake, then why not impeach him?
People voted for BB.Not Zardari he was elected b his own shythead people.

I remember a dialogue from movie Gangajal:
Jis jagaah jaise log hote hain, unko vaisa hi prashaasan milta hai.
(as are the people of a place, so, is their Govt.)

Does that mean Pakistani population itself is a mirror image of Zardari?

By this statement indians are criminals,rapists,kidnappers and thieves?
coz majority of ur parliamentarians are charged fellons with criminal charges from murder to rape(Kashmiris a fine example of indian brutality).

If not, then how is he ruling you all? Is America controlling your Govt.? Then what are the Patriotic Pakistan Army's Generals doing?

Who says tht?and why bring Pakistan army into ur ranting?They are doing an awesome job of letting Democrazy chose its path....so GET A LIFE.whiner

If yes, then it is time for all you people to know that Zardari is not the culprit of everything. The culprit is Pakistani people not realizing that, they themselves are like Zardari. :coffee:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: bullshyt

By this statement indians are criminals,rapists,kidnappers and thieves?
coz majority of ur parliamentarians are charged fellons with criminal charges from murder to rape(Kashmiris a fine example of indian brutality).

Why bring all Indian on this issue?

Stop thinking about Kashmir for a second and think about Gujarat where people are educated and intelligent and that's why they elected Modi, who has put Gujarat fastest growing economy in the whole country.

Now when you talk states like UP, many people elect leaders such as maywati, who is elected by stupid people.

So you don't have to blame Indian, because they elected president who knows how to run stable nation unlike your zardari who was elected by Pakistani people.

Now tell me who are criminals , thieves, rapists, and kidnappers?

Before telling all this to Indian, think about Pakistan as well!

I have been active on the blogosphere for quite a while now, and it astonishes me a lot to see that majority of Pakistanis put the blame for any problem of their country on Zardari, without stating how exactly.

As you have stated, you are naive at discussing Pakistani politics and milieu of factors that effect the judgment of people. This is an extensive topic which requires extensive critical analysis broken down by topic.

If I had to summarize, "why", then here it is how it would go:-

1. People need a fall fall guy for everything. They'd rather blame a politician for water pollutions than the industrialist who oversaw this.

2. Zardari has a tainted past. Whether we consider him guilty or not, and whether he has spent 9 years in prison, he has a tainted past. People can't get over it.

3. Nobody ever imagined him in the throne. It was beyond everybody's comprehension.

4. Politicians are the easy-to-blame people after the military's guardian image, the bureaucracy's secretive working and the corporate class's "beuatiful" image in the eyes. It does not mean that they don't deserve blame, they don't deserve blame for everything.

5. People themselves have failed to rise and control their political futures. Whether it has been hijacked by a military-mullah alliance or is a hostage to feudal oligarchs, the fact of the matter is that people have themselves failed to create a representative system of governance.

6. The middle class and upper middle class who represent the majority of the Pakistanis on the interweb are pathologically averse to political participation, averse to debate, tolerance and dissent, have never put in effort to improve the system and the religious among them will use the knee jerk reaction of khilafa/sharia as a solution for everything from clogged sewers to thunderstorms. This is a sweeping generalization but I have reached this conclusion after years of study and observation. There are signs of improvement, but it's a small star in the sky. Let's hope for the better.

7. Zardari has himself tried to axe his own foot many a times now. Unlike the previous junta which axed itself with the CJ case and emergency, Zardari hasn't literally cut his foot but has come close to it after he became the bone of contention in the restoration of the CJ and many other events. His advisers have created a circle of idiots around him but there are signs of improvement.

Anyways, your conclusions are highly debatable and social generalizations are completely naive, especially for they do not have a historical or anthropological argument behind them.

Mod please close this thread, you know it will get ugly soon.

Last edited:
Desi lets also talk about 5000 dead indian muslims in gujrat and indian politicians confessing on Tv (hidden cams) about ripping pregnant women and throwing unborn babies into fire with there swords..also why muslims are the poorest minority in india?why christians were killed? etc etc....in end ur boy should watch his mouth before commenting on somebody elses country and its leaders however bad there people think of themmmmmmmmmwho are u guys to talk about MY COUNTRY?
Who gives u a right to interfere in our internal politics?

Desi lets also talk about 5000 dead indian muslims in gujrat and indian politicians confessing on Tv (hidden cams) about ripping pregnant women and throwing unborn babies into fire with there swords..also why muslims are the poorest minority in india?why christians were killed? etc etc....in end ur boy should watch his mouth before commenting on somebody elses country and its leaders however bad there people think of themmmmmmmmmwho are u guys to talk about MY COUNTRY?
Who gives u a right to interfere in our internal politics?

What does anything you have mentioned have to do with this topic?

While you can bash the author for making sweeping social generalizations and reaching idiotic conclusions, you are just moving off topic on a wide tangent under the ever ready finger pointing ideology.

We want imran khan in!!!!! he is the only guy who can make pakistan prosper and not fill his pockets in the mean time!!!

Ya give vote to PPP so it wold keep the guy up on our @sses or you can give vote to PMLN who will put oil to Zardari's something and help him screw this Nation even more. Alternatively Give vote to MQM so there could be target killing not reported by GEO but our neighbours and also because you could add another item to your monthly budget by the title "Bhai ka Bhattaa" or give vote to those Moulanas so they would screw you even harder, better and through forbidden places.. This bloody Democracy is bullshit..

We need Khalafat! Period.
i thought you were supposed to vote for an individual and not for a party. my bad

voting for individual means there will be atleast one person from your constituency who is worthy of your vote. someone who will not be corrupt and screw pakistan.

but from your statement it seems you have to vote for parties and not individuals.

We want imran khan in!!!!! he is the only guy who can make pakistan prosper and not fill his pockets in the mean time!!!

You mean "Imran Khan Bhai on this Forum?? :lol:

Than Imran bhai would be perfect. :tup:

Khalafat can work effectively when the opinions are uniform. When people have different views than true democracy is the best option. Plus, media was not that effective and education rate was low at that time. Nowadays, people are more educated and are well informed which contributes to have an "individualized" personality. The norms of that society were different than us. You cannot have a same system imposed when society in general is evolving. Had it been the same time, than we could talk about Khalafat. Khalafat does not necessarily have flaws but you cannot impose something on the people who are at the other end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom