What's new

Zardari to be next president

FOR THOSE FRIENDS OF FORUM WHO DONT KNOW ZARDARI PERSONALLY.
ZARDAR IS NOT AN ANTI-STATE. HE IS NOT ANTI-ARMY. HE IS A PARTRIOT PAKISTANI AND LOVES HIS COUNTRY. BEING EDUCATED FROM A CADET COLLEGE HE IS HAVING A SOLDIER MENTALITY. HE EASILY ACCEPTS THE GUIDANCE GIVEN FROM DEFENSE. I AM SURE HE SHALL BE A GOOD PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN. IF DEFENSE SIDE TAKES HIM INTO CONFIDENCE AND GUIDE HIM AT THE TIME OF TAKING DECISIONS REGARDING EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL SECUIRTY ISSUES HE SHALL FOLLOW THE ADVISE. THIS IS TIME TO ELECT/SELECT A BOLD AND COURAGEOUS PERSONALITY TO HEAD THE STATE AND HE SHALL BE A FIT PERSON.

2.PAKISTAN IS HEADING TO FACE PHYSICAL OPERATIONS FROM ENEMIES.THE TRIADE CIA MOSSAD AND RAW HAVE CHALKED OUT PLANS.
WE HAVE TO PREPARE FOR A STRONG DEFENSE FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR NUCLEAR, MISSILE AND SUBMARINE ASSETS IMMEDIATELY.
ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH THERE SHALL BE NO DISINTEGRATION OF PAKISTAN TILL 2025. IF WE ARE ABLE TO DEFEND OURSELVES IN 2008 WE SHALL SURVIVE AS VERY STRONG COUNTRY IN SOUTH ASIA.

SUGGESTIONS: PROCURE, COLLECT, BUILD THOUSANDS OF MINE SWEEPING MACHINES/UN-MANED MINE SWEEPING VEHICLES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND STORE THEM IN BIG CONTONEMENTS.

TO MAKE PUBLIC THE THREATS PAKISTAN RECEIVING FROM ENEMIES.
DONT THINK OF CBMS OR DONT CARE FOR ANYONCE OF ANY FRIEND.
THE NATION SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO CONFIDENCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THIS IS UNFORTUNATE THAT THE ENEMIES ARE ACTING OPENLY BUT WE FOR SOME UN KNOWN REASONS ARE SITTING SILENT AND EVEN THE PEOPLE OF
PAKISTAN ARE NOT TAKEN INTO CONFIDENCE REGARDING POSSIBLE PHYSICAL ACTIONS AND ATTACKS.

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.

SUGGESTIONS: PROCURE, COLLECT, BUILD THOUSANDS OF MINE SWEEPING MACHINES/UN-MANED MINE SWEEPING VEHICLES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND STORE THEM IN BIG CONTONEMENTS.

I am kind of curious why this is suggested by the author? ;)

ZARDAR IS NOT AN ANTI-STATE. HE IS NOT ANTI-ARMY. HE IS A PARTRIOT PAKISTANI AND LOVES HIS COUNTRY. BEING EDUCATED FROM A CADET COLLEGE HE IS HAVING A SOLDIER MENTALITY. HE EASILY ACCEPTS THE GUIDANCE GIVEN FROM DEFENSE. I AM SURE HE SHALL BE A GOOD PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN. IF DEFENSE SIDE TAKES HIM INTO CONFIDENCE AND GUIDE HIM AT THE TIME OF TAKING DECISIONS REGARDING EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL SECUIRTY ISSUES HE SHALL FOLLOW THE ADVISE. THIS IS TIME TO ELECT/SELECT A BOLD AND COURAGEOUS PERSONALITY TO HEAD THE STATE AND HE SHALL BE A FIT PERSON.

2.PAKISTAN IS HEADING TO FACE PHYSICAL OPERATIONS FROM ENEMIES.THE TRIADE CIA MOSSAD AND RAW HAVE CHALKED OUT PLANS.
WE HAVE TO PREPARE FOR A STRONG DEFENSE FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY OF OUR NUCLEAR, MISSILE AND SUBMARINE ASSETS IMMEDIATELY.
ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH THERE SHALL BE NO DISINTEGRATION OF PAKISTAN TILL 2025. IF WE ARE ABLE TO DEFEND OURSELVES IN 2008 WE SHALL SURVIVE AS VERY STRONG COUNTRY IN SOUTH ASIA.

THIS IS UNFORTUNATE THAT THE ENEMIES ARE ACTING OPENLY BUT WE FOR SOME UN KNOWN REASONS ARE SITTING SILENT AND EVEN THE PEOPLE OF
PAKISTAN ARE NOT TAKEN INTO CONFIDENCE REGARDING POSSIBLE PHYSICAL ACTIONS AND ATTACKS.

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.

SMIqbal,
Kindly tell us something about your research and please explain your suggestions.

Presenting another kothi in UK, prime location, funded by the awam of Pakistan.

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.

that is why he tried to undermine the ISI recently! (as a supporter of army)

If you indians trust him so much than why not ask him formally to lead you.
And is this money formulae new type of democracy inveted?

Why don't you ask Salim or Malay that ? Your moronic dia-tribe avoids the question which you wish to avoid and hence I repeat the the question in BOLD so that it can get into that thick brain of yours.

WHO SIGNED THE NRO WHICH LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF THE CASE IN THE SWISS COURTS ?

WHO ALLOWED ZARDARI BACK ?

WHO ALLOWED NS BACK ?

WHO DEPOSED THE JUDGES ILLEGALLY WHICH LED TO TURMOIL IN PAKISTAN ?

ANS : GEN MUSHARRAF (RETD) AND NOW RESIGNED.

And by the way incase you don't live in Pakistan it was not the british or for that matter Indian people who elected BB and by proxy Zardari it was the Pakistani people so vent your crap on them.

Regards

:coffee:

that is why he tried to undermine the ISI recently! (as a supporter of army)

lolz Sir hmmm so far so for zardari's studentship at Cadet College Pataro, he was the most lofar student and used to go to Abbottabad and northern areas in a brand new vehicle everytime for enjoyment. The aunt of one of his classmates used to shun him by saying "So an so is not at home go away" ;)

it was due to his special activities

That classmate of his returned from US recently and went to meet Zardari.
Mr 10% asked him to have some business in Pakistan but he was reluctant after much deliberation the man decided to open a factory with all his hard earned money.

When he told zardari about his decision, Mr 10% told him "Mera pass yeh choti choti factories ka kisa na le ka awao koi Industry shindustry ki bat karo" The man got scared and decided not to do any business :P

Why don't you ask Salim or Malay that ? Your moronic dia-tribe avoids the question which you wish to avoid and hence I repeat the the question in BOLD so that it can get into that thick brain of yours.

WHO SIGNED THE NRO WHICH LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF THE CASE IN THE SWISS COURTS ?

WHO ALLOWED ZARDARI BACK ?

WHO ALLOWED NS BACK ?

WHO DEPOSED THE JUDGES ILLEGALLY WHICH LED TO TURMOIL IN PAKISTAN ?

ANS : GEN MUSHARRAF (RETD) AND NOW RESIGNED.

And by the way incase you don't live in Pakistan it was not the british or for that matter Indian people who elected BB and by proxy Zardari it was the Pakistani people so vent your crap on them.

Regards

:coffee:

guys can we discuss without personal attacks! lets grow up!

lolz Sir hmmm so far so for zardari's studentship at Cadet College Pataro, he was the most lofar student and used to go to Abbottabad and northern areas in a brand new vehicle everytime for enjoyment. The aunt of one of his classmates used to shun him by saying "So an so is not at home go away" ;)

it was due to his special activities

That classmate of his returned from US recently and went to meet Zardari.
Mr 10% asked him to have some business in Pakistan but he was reluctant after much deliberation the man decided to open a factory with all his hard earned money.

When he told zardari about his decision, Mr 10% told him "Mera pass yeh choti choti factories ka kisa na le ka awao koi Industry shindustry ki bat karo" The man got scared and decided not to do any business :P

Dear JANA mam,
I just want to say, "NATURE CAN NOT BE CHANGED" !!!!!!:tsk::tup::lol:

Last edited:

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN.

Switzerland Frees $60 Million in Zardari’s Assets
By SOUAD MEKHENNET
Published: August 27, 2008

NYTimes.com

FRANKFURT — Switzerland has released millions of dollars in assets belonging to Asif Ali Zardari, a leading Pakistani politician who is expected to be named the country’s president next week, Swiss authorities said. Mr. Zardari’s accounts were frozen in 1997 at the request of Pakistani authorities investigating allegations that Mr. Zardari had received kickbacks while he was a government official and his wife, Benazir Bhutto, was prime minister.
In June, Pakistan’s attorney general notified the Swiss that he was no longer investigating Mr. Zardari, who leads one of the country’s largest political parties.

The attorney general wrote that neither Mr. Zardari nor Ms. Bhutto had done anything illegal, and that the charges had been politically motivated, the Swiss prosecutor general, Daniel Zappelli, said Wednesday in a telephone interview. As a result, the Swiss dropped a money-laundering case against Mr. Zardari and released his assets.

“For money laundering to be proven, you have to show it was the product of a crime, but we don’t have any evidence for a crime committed in Pakistan,” Mr. Zappelli said.
The value of the assets is about $60 million, said a Swiss official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the figure had not been disclosed publicly.
The Swiss action came as a shock to Daniel Devaud, the judge in Geneva who originally investigated the charges. He said it should not be interpreted as a sign of Mr. Zardari’s innocence.
“It would be very difficult to say that there is nothing in the files that shows there was possibly corruption going on after what I have seen in there,” Mr. Devaud said in a telephone interview. “After I heard what the general prosecutor said, I have the feeling we are talking about two different cases.”

Mr. Zardari and Ms. Bhutto were suspected of using Swiss bank accounts to launder millions of dollars, allegedly bribes paid by companies seeking customs inspection contracts in Pakistan in the 1990s. Ms. Bhutto, who was killed in December, and Mr. Zardari always denied the allegations, saying they were politically motivated.

I certnly hope that, he can help the refugees from FATA. I WISH HIM VERY GOOD LUCK:lol::agree::cheers:

I certnly hope that, he can help the refugees from FATA. I WISH HIM VERY GOOD LUCK

yes he has contributed Rs, 1m from this stash of US$ 60 mill! very gregarious of him!

Of course!

It will be a total disaster; One of the most corrupt men :devil:of the world is going to be the president of "Islamia Jamhuria Pakistan".

Shame on us, who let this happen.

He will sell hole Pakistan on some percentage much higher than his previous "rank" of Mr. 10%; and yet his mental health is also doubtful:crazy:

Pleeease pray for Pakistan, Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!

ZARDAR IS NOT AN ANTI-STATE. HE IS NOT ANTI-ARMY. HE IS A PARTRIOT PAKISTANI AND LOVES HIS COUNTRY.

:lol: joke of the century!

Mr 10% a thief GOD help us all !!!!!!!!! :undecided::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom