What's new

Zarif statements about Iran's nuclear program in 2007

Arian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This video is from February 2007 when Mohammad Javad Zarif, the then ambassador of Iran to the United Nations, answers questions from students about Iran's foreign policies, nuclear program and regional influence.

If you don't have time to watch all of it, I think it's good to watch it from @1:30 onward to see how Zarif's opinions seem to have changed.

I believe there are several important moments in the video that can help people reach important conclusions about Iran's nuclear program today.

This video is from February 2007 when Mohammad Javad Zarif, the then ambassador of Iran to the United Nations, answers questions from students about Iran's foreign policies, nuclear program and regional influence.

If you don't have time to watch all of it, I think it's good to watch it from @1:30 onward to see how Zarif's opinions seem to have changed.

I believe there are several important moments in the video that can help people reach important conclusions about Iran's nuclear program today.
He became more fat and traitorous

He became more fat and traitorous
It just shows that it's all a circus for people like you and me. He's just a mouthpiece. He defends and reflects the policies of the system. If they say that we should continue our nuclear program, he defends it. If they say that we should sign the JCPOA, he defends the JCPOA.

It just shows that it's all a circus for people like you and me. He's just a mouthpiece. He defends and reflects the policies of the system. If they say that we should continue our nuclear program, he defends it. If they say that we should sign the JCPOA, he defends the JCPOA.
Yep, it has always been a circus. Very few people can see through all the deception and fog created by IR. I would go one step further and say we do not have a policy at all. IR just likes to tease the US with the nuclear program. It is a bargaining chip... nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom