What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2014 - Updates & Discussions

We we need lot of Air Defense systems

We sure do, HQ 19 & FK3 should be on the top of the list.

Also what do you think about these Chinese military vehicles which are the best option to replace PA's current useless vehicles?

That simulator looks nice!!! I do hope that when it is put into operational use the person in the cockpit is situated a bit closer to the screens though, they seem a bit too far away in this mockup. Very modern, very good looking! The FC-31 looks great too and I hope this is the look it will take when finally put into production. The cropped tail is amazing. So sleek, so curvy, very nice looking aircraft. My only criticism at this point (well air-frame criticism as nothing on the avionics is going to be released anytime soon, so I can't scrutinize those) is that the aircraft looks a bit squashed. It's vertical width (the distance between the top and the bottom) doesn't seem to be too large and this will limit internal fuel and weapons capacity. That being said, it both systems look awesome and the next step is to get them into production as fast as is possible!

Time to start saving up some money, I want one of those simulators for myself :china:. Oh, and thanks for the continued pics, now I want to be there myself next year.

Last edited:
After watching all the pics, I must say China has been working really hard to strengthen their Military power & these pics are the prove of their military might. Surely more is on the way.
PA want some HJ12? really good stuff to go along with.

That simulator looks nice!!! I do hope that when it is put into operational use the person in the cockpit is situated a bit closer to the screens though, they seem a bit too far away in this mockup. Very modern, very good looking! The FC-31 looks great too and I hope this is the look it will take when finally put into production. The cropped tail is amazing. So sleek, so curvy, very nice looking aircraft. My only criticism at this point (well air-frame criticism as nothing on the avionics is going to be released anytime soon, so I can't scrutinize those) is that the aircraft looks a bit squashed. It's vertical width (the distance between the top and the bottom) doesn't seem to be too large and this will limit internal fuel and weapons capacity. That being said, it both systems look awesome and the next step is to get them into production as fast as is possible!

Time to start saving up some money, I want one of those simulators for myself :china:. Oh, and thanks for the continued pics, now I want to be there myself next year.
As far as i knew, after this ZhuHai Air Show SAC will focus on building 2nd & 3rd FC-31 prototypes updating to v2.0 design ... if CASC can get interests from some foreign customers it will start FC-31 mass production project before 2020. Another question is whether PLAAF will equip FC-31 as 2nd China stealth fighter ? We r not sure yet, it need wait for further news about FC-31 development inside CASC.

Next ZhuHai Air Show will hold at 2016 year (Each two years), also 11.11~11.16. My suggestion is u can plan a long travel to China ... ... HongKong ==> ShenZhen city ==> ZhuHai city, SheKou port of ShenZhen has the ferry sail to ZhuHai, spend half hour on sea. Or HongKong ==> Macao ==> ZhuHai city, HongKong also has the ferry sail to Macao.

After Air Show u can continue travel to GuangZhou city of GuangDong province or HaiKou city / ShanYa city of HaiNan province, there'r the same distance far away from the ZhuHai City. GuangZhou city is the center of South China, HaiNan is China California there's sunshin & seabeach & bikini.

And ... before u decide to attend next ZhuHai Air Show, buy the ticket on the internet (400RMB for adult, 200RMB for child) u can ask help from travel agency. 11.11~11.13 is the Professional Day ticket for journalists or experts, not easy to get it. 11.14~11.16 is the Public Day most normal tickets on internet for these days.

Good Luck, bro ~!

BTW ZhuHai airport where Air Show held is 13km away from the ZhuHai city, go there early or traffic jam when too many visiters on road to the Air Show.

The ZhuHai city pics
20061227933212507.jpg

4b166a3e-ea00-4655-a40f-31e614df7d97.jpg

20088194647540_2.jpg

2304422_154239185000_2.jpg

200851522369691_2.jpg

W020100919328586204356.jpg

Last edited:
China "Excalibur" WS-35 155mm rocket-assisted guided cartridge, BeiDou GPS guide & fire range 100km for 155mm howitzer
据加拿大《汉和防务评论》最新一期报道,中国长征贸易进出口公司(ALMT)刚刚披露了一款编号为“WS-35”的155毫米口径精确制导炮弹,其射程竟然达到100千米,几乎与近程弹道导弹有得一拼,但无论成本还是使用弹性都占尽优势。文章称,近日,ALMT在东南亚武器展上公开推出了供155毫米榴弹炮发射的WS-35式制导炮弹。发射该炮弹的平台当属PLZ-05式自行火炮,它由兵器工业集团公司生产,而生产炮弹的ALMT则属于航天科技集团公司。文章援引ALMT武器展板称,WS-35炮弹有两种版本,但都采用GNSS/INS制导方式,尾部安装有四片安定翼,在弹头上也安装了四个安定翼,用于调整飞行姿态。该公司介绍说,WS-35基本型制导炮弹长1620毫米,重量18千克,理论射速为5发/分,储存时间为10年,其射程可达到100千米,命中误差为40米。从图片看,WS-35炮弹外型与美国的“亚瑟王神剑”制导炮弹颇为相似。据悉,亚瑟王神剑是美国陆军开发的第一款全球定位系统制导火炮弹药,是一种模块化弹药,分三种型号,其最大射程达到64千米,且非常精确,命中误差只有10-20米,与传统炮弹高达370米的命中误差相比,可谓是“百步穿杨”。从这个角度看,WS-35炮弹可谓“中国版亚瑟王神剑”。美国雷神公司联合瑞典Bofors公司研制出了一种配备有全球卫星定位系统(GPS)的新型炮弹,可用于摧毁在战场上出现的各种目标。由于其致命的打击能力,雷神和Bofors两家公司形象地将其称为“亚瑟王神剑。不过,文章对“中国版亚瑟王神剑”充满了怀疑,文章指出,即使采用火箭增程技术,目前国际上还没有开发出射程能达到100千米的GPS或GNASS卫星制导炮弹,现有产品的最大射程大致在22-60千米。文章甚至是怀疑是印刷错误,把“10千米”写成“100千米”。西方军界推测,从ALMT公开的炮弹图片分析,WS-35可能处于投产前期。考虑到WS-35所依赖的发射平台是仅装备解放军的PLZ-05式155毫米自行榴弹炮,未来它是否符合北约组织的技术范围,能否由西方155毫米口径火炮发射尚在争议之中,因此它的出口前景似乎也飘忽不定。不过,也有学者认为,WS-35具备100千米射程并非毫无可能,联系到推销该炮弹的是中国航天工业部门,依托其深厚的航空空气设计功底,为炮弹配备较好的滑翔弹翼,对弹体进行降阻设计,达到100千米的射程不是不可能。况且,中国自身远程炮弹制造能力就非常了得,现有的155毫米火炮上发射底部排气弹的射程就超过40千米,连美国军方都极为羡慕。从未来战争形态看,WS-35炮弹的问世,标志着中国陆军“非接触作战”水平将走在世界前列。此外,由于精确性的提高,可以大大降低炮弹消耗,使后勤压力得以减少。此外,该炮弹还具有改装为侦察炮弹的基础,届时,中国炮兵与美军的差距将大大缩小,甚至有所领先。外媒惊呼中国“‘WS-35’的155毫米口径精确制导炮弹,其射程竟然达到100千米,几乎与近程弹道导弹有得一拼,但无论成本还是使用弹性都占尽优势。”WS-35炮弹射程远、成本比导弹低,而且精准度高。可以大大降低炮弹消耗,使后勤压力得以减少。该炮弹还具有改装为侦察炮弹的基础这些优点,将中国炮兵与美军的差距将大大缩小。

WS-35_01.jpg

WS-35_02.jpg

WS-35_03.jpg

WS-35_04.jpg

WS-35_05.jpg

China "JingHai" drone boat on 2014 ZhuHaI Air Show, BeiDou GPS & 20km remote range

Future Navy attack drone
环球军事记者发现了一款无人水面艇,这款无人艇由上海大学开发研制,目前已经配备在海巡166号在南海执行任务,据介绍,该艇可使用手动操控和自主航行双模操控,可在20公里距离超视距控制,自主躲避障碍物,使用北斗或GPS制导,应用潜力巨大。

droneboat_01.jpg

droneboat_02.jpg

droneboat_03.jpg

droneboat_04.jpg

droneboat_05.jpg

droneboat_06.jpg

droneboat_07.jpg

droneboat_08.jpg

droneboat_09.jpg

8341ade145a88e3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom