What's new

Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 24 runs in 2nd test match

Status
Not open for further replies.
^For all those dindus posting here how many of you have watched the match?
The Zimbabwe Team is not that past losing team anymore. they have really worked hard to earn that victory.

Zim batsmen batted way better than Pak batsmen in 2nd test that too against better Pak bowlers on a difficult pitch, period.

while pakistan team is bad, you have to give credit to Zimbawe, they have improved a lot in the last 2 years, I remember them from 2011 World Cup, they were already showing signs they could be a great team in the future. Bangladeshi and other weak teams really need to learn from Zimbabwe.

One thing you have to note is that Zimbabwe dont even have a bowling coach, yet they are able to produce really good bowlers.

Zim batsmen batted way better than Pak batsmen in 2nd test that too against better Pak bowlers on a difficult pitch, period.

They came to the field with good strategy and victory mindset. We were just playing ordinary cricket.

This match could have been won if that run out never happen as misbah was still there on other end but i would say pathetic performance by Pakistan and its same team who won all test matches against England in 2012 who was number 1 in test ranking ..they did not played bad either against WI with 3-1 in one days and 2-0 in t20

but now it seem they lost the plans against average or say poor side. their ranking also dropped from 4th to 6th position after losing this match..they really need to lift themselves up as they are going to face no 1 test ranking side south africa in few months

This match could have been won if that run out never happen as misbah was still there on other end but i would say pathetic performance by Pakistan and its same team who won all test matches against England in 2012 who was number 1 in test ranking ..they did not played bad either against WI with 3-1 in one days and 2-0 in t20

but now it seem they lost the plans against average or say poor side. their ranking also dropped from 4th to 6th position after losing this match..they really need to lift themselves up as they are going to face no 1 test ranking side south africa in few months

I hope to see the Zimwambe becoming a team like they were in late 90's... A walkover series like with India's will not do much good to their cricket. However in this series they have started to show the temperament.

Hard luck for Pakistan but a well deserved and well needed win for Zimwambe..

Its good to see that Misbah is contributing continuously. I have always believed that he is a worthy successor of Yohana..

Not at all, I watched all the match from pak 2nd inng onwards and Misbah was playing for his records only. After 6 down, next batsman was Abdur Rehman and he was not comfortable playing Chatara and Panyangara. Even though he was taking singles on the very 1st ball of an over and he was doing the same when Ajmal joined him later.
His attitude is all non-sense al-though he has put score on board but has got shameful loss to his team. I am using word Shamefull because it was not a 20/50 over match but a test match.

Pak batsmen have always been an embarrasment, they have never produced a half decent batsmen. Why is it that no pakistani is strong enough to hit fours and sixes on a regular basis. You Pakistanis should get more muscles/strength like the Indian batsmen :pop:

Maybe some pakistanis can shed light on why pakistanis are so weak @RazPaK

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak batsmen have always been an embarrasment, they have never produced a half decent batsmen. Why is it that no pakistani is strong enough to hit fours and sixes on a regular basis. You Pakistanis should get more muscles/strength like the Indian batsmen :pop:
Great analysis sir ji! :sarcastic:

Maybe some pakistanis can shed light on why pakistanis are so weak @RazPaK

guys like afridi, razzaq are from Pakistan, not veggie land India. If anything, Pakistanis need to focus on their temperament, not just in cricket, but in everything. I think unfortunately weak temperament is our problem as a nation, we really need to focus on how to stay calm and focused

We just had series with Zimbabwe and It was India A who won 5-0 against same opponent

Our Bteam thrashed same zimbambwe for 5-0 just few days back.

It was neither india A nor B but indian national team which included players like sharma, dhawan, kohli, raina, kartik, jadeja etc..our team is also new so we should call it pakistan B or C lol

hum ne dekha tha indian epxerienced ka haal india mein..swahey dhoni k kohee be nhi chal rha tha :D

guys like afridi, razzaq are from Pakistan, not veggie land India. If anything, Pakistanis need to focus on their temperament, not just in cricket, but in everything. I think unfortunately weak temperament is our problem as a nation, we really need to focus on how to stay calm and focused

The whole pakistani team is weak. Tendulkar has hit more 4s and 6s then the whole Pakistani team combined. 1 Indian > 11 Pakistanis.

Why is it that Pakistanis are so weak?

Indians are hijras. It's a well known fact.

Tank u. Come again.

Great analysis sir ji! :sarcastic:

Thank you madam. I am a scientific man that is always trying to analyze things. Pakistanis for some reason have really weak arms and shoulders, which is why they are not able to hit the ball for long distances like their Indian counterparts I have noticed.

If Pakistani friends need some help with getting stronger arms and shoulders, I can suggest some exercises..

ase muscles :D

ase muscles :D

Its not just in cricket where pakistani muscles are inferior though. If you look at other sports like boxing, wrestling kabaddi, there is an inherent weak gene present in pakistani populace. India has olympic medals in boxing and wrestling, while the weaker pakistani people cannot even qualify for these olympic events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom