What's new

Zinda PEER key Kamalaat or Awaam ki Khidmaat.!

Islam Defence

New Recruit

Reaction score
AoA,

Mohtaram Hamwatno, zara Sanjeeda ho key or Musalman ban key Sochyee.

Pakistan ki Awaam ki Taqdeer badalney wala, Choron, Dakoowon, Haram Khoron, Yazeedon etc. sey Bachaney walla, Shaikh ul ......Prof. Dr.Tahir ul Qadri khud kon hey or Pakistani Awaam or apney Hamsayon sey khud kya Salook kar raha hey.?

Pakistan ki Awaam or Muslim Umma TUC sb sey kya Tawaqa kar sakti hey.?

story3.gif

gyarveen-sharif-090408_14.jpg

Canadian dollars, indian support and american sponsorship for mr. Padree
This is the problem with Pakistan, anyone can make bulding anywhere using his money and influence, even i request to transfer the
Grave of gen. Zia to qabristan.
All political parties offices, businesses, school and colleges should be in their respective zone which should be divided into residential, commercial, diplomatic, political sectors

Other big problem is political rallies and demonstration, addresses, speeches and functions should be held in seperate places where they can not distrub personal life, health, education etc and business dealings

Canadian dollars, indian support and american sponsorship for mr. Padree
This is the problem with Pakistan, anyone can make bulding anywhere using his money and influence, even i request to transfer the
Grave of gen. Zia to qabristan.
All political parties offices, businesses, school and colleges should be in their respective zone which should be divided into residential, commercial, diplomatic, political sectors

Other big problem is political rallies and demonstration, addresses, speeches and functions should be held in seperate places where they can not distrub personal life, health, education etc and business dealings

Gen Zia grave is there since, the people who build that mosque ask for it. and many leaders of that time argued about it. & at that time all Pakistani muslims asked for same. Most important his gave is not being used as "Mazar" or "Dargah" people only come there and say fatiha and leave. I don't think His grave is problem for anyone.

he copied the design of Moulana Rumi.

any TuQ supporter left on PDF ? :D

Back
Top Bottom