What's new

ZTE to shut R&D operations in India

I never said ZTE or Huawei lacked in technology or anything, just their business process is not transparent and web infrastructure littered with loopholes waiting to be taken advantage of.

Huawei, ZTE ready to share source codes with India - Times Of India

that is what everyone called " transparent "

there are many

British, German, American, Japanese and Indian expert also working in Huawei ,

they are free to speak and not blind / no fool / no traitor

Do you know, the internet information censoring system in China

is based on Cisco equipment ! that's evil, but many reviewing they as saint

no one private company like Huawei will say yes to spying

taking enormous worthless risks - for ugly brand image and bankruptcy ?

hey, guess all those 60000+

shareholders/employees will vote on those proposals ?

International Patent Filings Set New Record in 2011

Geneva, March 5, 2012

Top applicants

ZTE Corporation of China with 2,826 published applications overtook Panasonic Corporation of Japan (2,463) as the top PCT applicant in 2011 (annex 2).2 Huawei Technologies, Co. of China (1,831) ranks third, followed by Sharp Kabushiki Kaisha (1,755) of Japan and Robert Bosch Corporation (1,518) of Germany. Each of the top five applicants saw double-digit growth in published PCT applications. Five Japanese companies – Panasonic, Sharp, Toyota, NEC, and Mitsubishi – feature in the top 15-list.

good decision. we should not invest even a single dollar in that country. let them enjoy their free and democratic poverty.

Its unfortunate, but the Indian administration has been hounding ZTE ever since the spying accusations started cropping up. There is a lot of trust deficit, and i really don't think operating telecom R&D centers are the way to go if you were hoping to build bridges.

The US has the most military bases around the world. The world's largest signal intelligent and also the largest spy network. Yet, no one ever accuse of the US of spying. LOL. I wonder why?

The US government prevent twitter from doing maintenance during the Arab spring. Told google to remove the Benghazi video. All these company complies. Let Indian pay double for Cisco equipment. LOL.

this is a nice post if it's posted in Central and South Asia section.

Good move by this firm, their peers should look at other places in Pakistan and Bangladesh for R&D base, where engineering talents abounds and they can work as expats in other nations such as ME, Africa and S.America.

this is a nice post if it's posted in Central and South Asia section.

Good move by this firm, their peers should look at other places in Pakistan and Bangladesh for R&D base, where engineering talents abounds and they can work as expats in other nations such as ME, Africa and S.America.

Hopefully they relocate that R&D center back to China. More jobs for us. We need as many manufacturing plants and R&D centers as possible to create more jobs.
India's loss. Developing countries need as much capital as they can get, if India don't want it, someone else will welcome it.
This is what we have done very well, we have sacrificed many things to attract foreign capital from manufacturing (low end and high end) to R&D centers. Now the government is trying to attract high skilled foreign talent.

It's a global competition for capital, technology, talent and management. In order to do this you have to drop protectionist measures, China has done this the best of all developing countries.

There is an old Chinese saying:

" 欲加之罪,何患無辭 " ——

「Where There is a Will to Condemn, There is "Evidence"」
「罪を加えんと欲するに、何ぞ辞無きを患へんや」

Accusation without any real evidence is always the chosen way of a coward.

That's Japanese not Hanzi Chinese, I mean look at the radicals and phonetics.

There is an old Chinese saying:

" 欲加之罪,何患無辭 " ——

「Where There is a Will to Condemn, There is "Evidence"」
「罪を加えんと欲するに、何ぞ辞無きを患へんや」

Accusation without any real evidence is always the chosen way of a coward.

From 《左传.僖公十年》 (Book of Han Dynasty, BC 202 - AD 220 )

and translated to Japanese / English ... etc.

You say it is Japanese because I listed Japanese & English translation here as well.

Back
Top Bottom