What's new

Zulfi Bukhari not cooperating with investigators: NAB

Aoa

Why the guy corporate with NAB ??? he never earned or live here in Pakistan. He earned and invest money in aborad not in Pakistan. Can anyone tell me if any Pakistan who live in UK or USA never earned anything from Pakistan never invest anything in Pakistan accountable to NAB or any local authoritise ??? this case was made by well known ex Patwari phetu chairman who was lashes out by the supreme court 1000 of times.

Why should he be allowed to hold Government postions if he doesn't think he's accountable?

Should PTI keep a guy on an official government position if he's earned money illegally but abroad? Does it matter, given PTI's long stance on corruption, whether he was corrupt here or abroad?

Lastly, why is everyone assuming the man cannot be investigated by NAB and Pakistani institutions for one reason or the other? Do they think the people going at it, his legal team and NAB's legal team, are completely ignorant of the laws that everyone here seems to assume exit?

بول دیا ھے یہ ساری سیاسی صرف فراڈ کرنا جانتے ھیں

یہ دھندہ ماڈرن پراسٹیٹیوشن کہلاتا ھے

پاکستان کو کھلا تیل لگاتے ھیں یہ سارے اک اک کر کے۔

Patwaris making another issue where there is no issue. Please try and remember:

Zulfi Bukhari is not in government...oh wait!

He's highly qualified and at least he wasn't hired because of nepotism...oh wait!

I know - unlike Noora, IK will not let his friend off or fly out of Pakistan when he's on ECL - oh wait.

Ok - the government hasn't even completed 3 months in power, give them time - oh wait.

Screw you patwari! Maryam Nawaz must be paying you extra these days. Don't you know that IK is trying to fight corruption and tax evasion by hiring experts in the field who know how to evade tax and not disclose their assets and income :mad:

This is an extreme case of love affair with one man, you cant even accept any criticism on anyone remotely linked to your Khan...relax puter, thanda shurbat pe. why do you go back to patwari's corruption whenever any Potian is mentioned in a corruption case...patwaris were ousted because they were corrupt and non performing, prove your khan's team is otherwise and don't get your blood pressure high.

This is an extreme case of love affair with one man, you cant even accept any criticism on anyone remotely linked to your Khan...relax puter, thanda shurbat pe. why do you go back to patwari's corruption whenever any Potian is mentioned in a corruption case...patwaris were ousted because they were corrupt and non performing, prove your khan's team is otherwise and don't get your blood pressure high.

:laughcry:

Read my post again - I am obviously taking the p1ss out of PTI and it's supporters :haha:

:laughcry:

Read my post again - I am obviously taking the p1ss out of PTI and it's supporters :haha:

not my fault, It was a very confusing piss ... kinda that look like an orange juice not a piss :nono:

Is he cooperating now?

It has been well over an year and he is sitting on meetings of high security risk as a dual nation. Where is the discipline and competency offered by Oxford educated individuals running the government who cannot follow simple SOP's.

Sorry for my ignorance but he is a British national - does NAB have powers to investigate him? Especially if his assets and business operations are overseas. I’m not a PTI supporter but I still have not found why NAB is after him

NAB has the authority to investigate any alleged action which is a crime under the NAB ordinance. Citizenship or even residence status makes no difference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom