What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

another fact this happens just a day before CJ's hearing on karachi killings ... very predictable ppp and ZM

Grand Openings of Altaf Hussain's Haleem Shop...

VIP Guest: Dr. Zulifiqar Mirza

Note: Iftetah me shareek na hone wala Bori me paya jaye ga! :D

yar bura nay manay plz but ap ko jokes main thori creativity ki zaroorat hai agar mumkin nahi tu kuch sensible tu banao

another fact this happens just a day before CJ's hearing on karachi killings ... very predictable ppp and ZM

Yes, he knew that Rangers gonna show each and everything before Supreme Court about today's discovery of weapons / torture cells. So he did this drama to become innocent and mazloum. He is badmash wadera, since majority of members here are MQM haters and they have to choose one from ZM / MQM, so they will definitely ignore ZM's doings.

Yes, he knew that Rangers gonna show each and everything before Supreme Court about today's discovery of weapons / torture cells. So he did this drama to become innocent and mazloum. He is badmash wadera, since majority of members here are MQM haters and they have to choose one from ZM / MQM, so they will definitely ignore ZM's doings.

Nice story.. why would he blame his own party for trying to win MQMs favour to remain in power? present documents with names! ? Resign frm the minister position before some cell which has no link to him is raided by RANGERS(whom u guys blame for being anti MQM)?

First you accuse him of being a racist and now this story!

Do u think MQM is full of saints? heck Ur innocent whinny altaf bhai is accuse of murdering his own party member... he burnt the national flag and declared the creation of Pakistan a blunder and asked the indians to invade n destroy the country jst to please his indian fathers!

Im also not saying tht ANP n PPP are innocent..... but we all know who is the badmash of karachi who has gets his azz burnt and starts killing people when they r out of power or have to share it.

Despite his history which I do not know well, I think he is speaking the truth, only time will tell. But here are few points that a sane person would seriously consider and listen:
1. He acknowledges that his life is now in danger.
2. Many have long already suspected that Amrika was trying to destablize Pakistan, he confirms it.
3. Swaering on holy Quran in Ramadan is a BIG DEAL!
4. ISI has been a continious target of MSM by linking it to xyz terrorist organizations and I believe him when he said, "they only reason Pakistan exists is because of army and ISI."
5. I also have a letter saved somewhere in my pc by Altaf that he wants to dismantle ISI. (I can post the image if somebody needs proof). Just pm me plz
6. He has documented facts and is willing to hand them over to any NON corrupt entity for further investigation.

I wish him all the best because he is the only person at the moment who can be taken seriously if he wants a full disclosure.

Nice story.. why would he blame his own party for trying to win MQMs favour to remain in power? present documents with names! ? Resign frm the minister position before some cell which has no link to him is raided by RANGERS(whom u guys blame for being anti MQM)?

First you accuse him of being a racist and now this story!

Do u think MQM is full of saints? heck Ur innocent whinny altaf bhai is accuse of murdering his own party member... he burnt the national flag and declared the creation of Pakistan a blunder and asked the indians to invade n destroy the country jst to please his indian fathers!

Im also not saying tht ANP n PPP are innocent..... but we all know who is the badmash of karachi who has gets his azz burnt and starts killing people when they r out of power or have to share it.

I have never never claimed that MQM is innocent, I always say they are responsible as well. But putting the entire blame on MQM is not justified. What I have said in my above post is true. We live in Karachi, and know the problem more than anyone else. This present killing / unrest in the city is normally blamed on MQM, which is not true. There are no go areas of ANP / PPP for which an operation was desperately needed. Many target killers were arrested and in their mobile phones there were videos which lead to this operation in lyari. Lyari has become main aamaajgah of killers / bhatta khors / parchi mafia.

Now supreme court has taken the notice, whose hearing is due. Everyone knows that ZM was heading this people's aman committee and this operation has resulted in arrest of many killers alongwith massive weapons. Therefore it was likely that ZM could be screwed by supreme court after this operation. So he tried to be 'wada maaf gawah'. Just watch the news bulletin of 03:00 PM afternoon. It was aired that ZM has got angry on this operation and will resign. He did press conference between 4 to 5 PM. It is not a story, just facts, which a neutral person can easily get aware of.

ZM said, bohat taste hai bhai kay haath main...

lekin pata nahi bhai say issay mirchain kion lagi rahti hain

bhai jee jahaan tak mera tajerba batata hai masla ye hai

haleem tasty thi bhut

ZM ne bhut khai or phir dubara mangi ho gee .

bhai ne nhi di ho gee dubara kiyoon ke bhai khud raat ko khany ka soch raha tha.

is per ZM ghusa ho gay :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wesy jab main bacha tha meri ammi naraz hoti thi dubara salan mangny per :P

Is this the same torture cell that was discovered in Geo Dost?

Where did u get that it was PPP's cell???????? (I am no supporter of PPP, rather I believe PPP is also responsible BUT ur claim is unsubstantiated)

a torturesome video posted few days back showed 2 cells... in one guys were speaking sindhi but in 2nd clip the group was speaking typical "bhaiya" accent. Even though vioce in that video was claiming MQM to be innocent & a victom, in fact it was Babur Ghouri of MQM under whose nose so many so-called "NATO container" went missing (i.e. distributed to MQM's terrorists & others)

Z.M might not have been sincere in past but what he said NOW is true, YES america-&-Co, in collaboration with india & current Afghan govt. wants to break Pak-Watan & MQM (at least at leader-ship-level) is a party in that scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zardari is far more respectable than most Pakistani politicians. He is the ultimate victim of the media witch-hunt which has targeted anything PPP/Bhutto. All Zardari can be accused of are UNPROVEN charges of 'corruption'.
This may be going a bit off-topic, but here is an example of Zardari vs Altaf vs Nawaz Sharif:
1) Zardari suffered a cumulative 11 years in prison on charges which are still unproven. He was finally let go and no less than Zia ul Haq's own son pleaded his case to Musharraf that Zardari be released because he has been imprisoned without being guilty for so long. There is no record of any 'deal' made by Zardari for his release. Compare that with the Lion of Punjab Mr. Nawaz Sharif who not only denied any 'deal' but then later said the 'deal' was for only 5 years. Nawaz could not be in discomfort after less than two years on prison.
2) When Benazir Bhutto was killed the rural Sindhis were in full rebellious mode. There were the rioting and chaos. Little is highlighted that some were looking for Punjabis to hunt them down because a perception was created by Punjabis were responsible for BB's death. All it needed was the Sindh PPP leadership to give the nationalists their nod. Sure, the army would eventually crush them but it would be very costly and disastrous for Pakistan. If a few thousand Baluch separatists can do the damage imagine hundreds of thousands rural Sindhis doing the damage. But Zardari calmed them down and said that BB's guards were Punjabis who died for her and that Zardari himself was well taken care of his Punjabi prison fellows/guards. COMPARE that with Altaf said right after BB death: 'I am not accusing Punjab of anything. But ponder as to why Pindi keeps returning Sindh's leaders from Liaqat Ali to ZAB to now Benazir'. What is the meaning of that statement?

We Mohajirs need to realize that Altaf is bad for Pakistan. He is the worst of all possible leaders we have. MQM needs to dump this dangerous man.
in which world u live

1101321183-1.jpg

ok many people are saying Mohajirs being killed, others say Pashtuns are being killed, but nobody says that Pakistanis are being killed, so there is hate in all of your hearts.

yaar iphone, he is a racist, if you will watch his press conference entirely you will agree with this. He made appointments in police in thousands and said he deliberately didnt hire any urdu speaker giving reason of some ishtiaq police wala being target killer of mqm.

It is unfortunate that racist of his kind paint all urdu speakers with same brush. How will you think of a person who is proud for worshipping zurdari? He got his first sugar mill in 1989 and that whatever he has now is blessed by zardari, he himself says so.

Dear hiring in Govt institutions should always be free from Politics.. if some1 is from some political party, he should not be hired.. Police needs to be neutral.... so are the other institutions...

Just watched the part 1 ... Holding Quran in Ramadan, yea but praising Zardari and Benazir ... Really ??? I would have gave it a thought if he had blamed himself and PPP equally as well ... To me, it seems like a desperate and planned political drama ... Sub k Sub *&^%$#@ hain yaar ... Mera toa Army aur ISI walon se bhi dil uthta ja raha hai ... If they are such well wishers of Pakistan than how can they let thugs like Zardari, RM, AH, get so much power ...

Anyone without peanuts in their head know that enemies of Islam and Pakistan are desperately trying to break Pakistan and all our political parties are directly or indirectly helping them .... albeit merely but Pakistan is still intact, ALHUMDULILLAH ... koi toa hain phir Allah k banday who are keeping it together but who are they? .. i am really having hard time figuring that ...

I hope that in a desperate blame game, sub parties walay ek doosray ko nanga ker dein ....

Lahoris give Zulfiqar Mirza ‘thumbs up’

LAHORE - Viewers in the city were glued to their TV screens on Sunday to see Sindh Senior Minister Dr Zulfiqar Mirza deliver a fiery press conference in which he resigned from his party office, ministry and legislative seat. A majority of the public gave a ‘thumbs up’ to Mirza’s fiery speech with some claiming that the truth has finally been revealed. The fed-up Mirza had transformed in to a hero after a two hour press conference becoming the talk of the town and an Internet sensation. All social networking sites, including Facebook and Twitter, were flooded with comments and remarks even during the memorable speech.

It was something never seen by the public before. A politically enriched and influential man, Zulfiqar Mirza, frequently placing the Holy Quran on his head during his speech and making allegations against the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and Interior Minister Rehman Malik in a live press conference from the Karachi Press Club, was something new for the public.

One of the top comments came from a twitter account of Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar, “Emergency meeting at the Foreign Office. Thanks Uncle Zulfiqar Mirza.”

Other comments were “Mirza missile launched”, “Dr Zulfiqar Mirza Khappy”, “long live Zulfiqar Mirza”, “Zulfiqar Mirza spoke very openly, straightforwardly & left nothing confusing and gave a solution to the Karachi ongoing killings”, “Zulfiqar Mirza sb. This was certainly not the ideal time for all this as awam are eyeing celebrating eid”,

“Major TV debate.. starts NOW… Major killing .. starts now … all “political killers” will BLAME each other BUT Karachiites will DIE”, “Apart from some unnecessary personal/family details and praise for ISI-army, it was an effective & daring press conference ”

“Zulfiqar Mirza did not leave his party members from criticism. Will Haider Abbas Rizvi do the same? Would Farooq Sattar have the guts?”, “I have no doubt that whatever Zulfiqar Mirza said in today’s press conference was exactly what President Zardari wanted him to say,” “Did Zulfiqar Mirza just openly accuse Rehman Malik of failing to protect BB?” “Zulfiqar Mirza may be honest but there are more productive ways to expose gangsterism in Karachi. This is pure incitement.”

“Uglier times ahead in Karachi. Stay strong, folks”, “I hope Karachi doesn’t burn in response to Zulfiqar Mirza’s rant on telly… again”, “What Zulfiqar Mirza broadcasted today will change Karachi forever :/”, “Was going to thank Zulfiqar Mirza for saving Sun afternoon from boredeom of anticlimactic”, “Waiting for blasphemy fatwa on Zulfiqar Mirza for doing what he did to that Quran”, “From Zero to Hero; one small step for Zulfi Mirza, one giant leap for politicians’ credibility!”

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/

Back
Top Bottom