What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

hi all
still the position in not clear, ppp is silent, mqm is denying the blames, and supreme court is silent . so no clear point of view from any one .

and one big thing america still silent on ZM blames. they did not even unofficially reject his charges against usa.

think and becarefule . pakistan is in danger. regards.

Mujeeb instead of barking why don't you provide your proof to the courts. What good will it be by barking non stop on a forum? Are you having problems at home and feel the need to let your anger out on MQM?

As for Wali Khan Babar, he was investigating the mafias in Pehlwan Goth (infested by poor Pathans and ANP terrorists). Pehlwan Goth is an ANP area. And Wali Khan Babar was known to have good relations with MQM.

Watch the video confession ..

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Who killed Azeem Tariq, Badar Iqbal and Imran Farooq (the founders of MQM) just because of differences with Altaf Bhai?

For details about murderer of Azeem tariq see the following threahttp://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/128814-mqm-exposed-part-1-hashimuz-zafar.html

MQM supporters seem to have a short memory span - this guy admitted the murderers during a press conference ..

Last edited by a moderator:
The Muhajir will be appreciated if they will respect local culture. Ethnic Killing by MQM should be rejected by Mohajir.

Respect local culture? You mean forced marriages, rishwat, and speaking sindhi? No way! Do white people follow native american culture?
Respect is possible, but don't expect us to become sindhis

Respect local culture? You mean forced marriages, rishwat, and speaking sindhi? No way! Do white people follow native american culture?

How is this respect? We respect Sindhis but we won't become Sindhis

truth seeker uchicha is also pro MQM bhai lol. you are getting it wrong.

I don't care if he's pro-MQM or not. He's being disrespectful
And I am not some MQM drone. Personally, I don't like them. They're just better than some of the others

@ Truth
I respect Urdu speaking because they are progressive people. They produce M A Jinnah, Sir Syed, Liaqat Ali Khan, Hasrat Mohani, Fatima Jinnah etc.
You have taken part in progress of Karachi and Pakistan. Their ethnicity and language should be given importance.
But Mohajir should respect local people (Sindhi and Baloch) because they give you shelter and food in difficult time.
When MQM will kill people, takes bhata and patronise terrorists, then fingers will rise.

@ Truth
I respect Urdu speaking because they are progressive people. They produce M A Jinnah, Sir Syed, Liaqat Ali Khan, Hasrat Mohani, Fatima Jinnah etc.
You have taken part in progress of Karachi and Pakistan. Their ethnicity and language should be given importance.
But Mohajir should respect local people (Sindhi and Baloch) because they give you shelter and food in difficult time.
When MQM will kill people, takes bhata and patronise terrorists, then fingers will rise.
\

Correction:

Jinnah was neither Urdu speaker nor a Mohajir. He was born in Karachi in a Gujrati family.

Everyone needs to play their part in neutralizing Ethnic unrest

5-10% of ppl responsible for these disputes do not mean everyone else is a racist scum

@ Uchiha
Brother who are saying you to become Sindhi.
But dont treat them like red indians. Sindhi are living in Sindh for thousand years. The time has gone when Sindhi were ignored.

Well has white people left any native American culture?? You expose the true mentality of MQM..that is..racial imposition and superiority!

Here comes another factless and brain less MQM mouth piece.

Jinnah was neither Urdu speaker nor a Mohajir. He was born in Karachi in a Gujrati family.

did u not read alteast the previous page of this thread?

Mujeeb47 is anything but Pro MQM as evident from his posts

@ Somebozo
I think Jinnah is Mohajir because his family migrated to Karachi from Bombay. But I am sure of one thing that he was great leader.

did u not read alteast the previous page of this thread?

Mujeeb47 is anything but Pro MQM as evident from his posts

I know that

@ Somebozo
I think Jinnah is Mohajir because his family migrated to Karachi from Bombay. But I am sure of one thing that he was great leader.

i figured what you mean..post is corrected!

@ Uchiha
Brother who are saying you to become Sindhi.
But dont treat them like red indians. Sindhi are living in Sindh for thousand years. The time has gone when Sindhi were ignored.

They are exactly like the indians, they dont work or go to school, they just want our taxes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom