What's new

Arabs Revolt against Hindu Fascism.

No no no. @PAKISTANFOREVER will have a heart attack if he reads what you typed above.

On a more serious note. Please tell your government to stop killing the poor Muslims in India. Ramadaan is going to start soon and it will be difficult to fast whilst people are trying to genocide you. Just ask them to focus on the Christians or the Athiests for a bit please
Thankfully @PAKISTANFOREVER has never shown his all Aryan looks on display otherwise we would be having heart attacks.

On a more serious note, killing the poor Muslims in India can't stop with the current Nazi Hindu regime. This will continue until Modi sends them back to Pakistan, if possible to Saudi Arabia. Even Ramadaan isn't going to be observed in Hindu fascist India. Hindu fascist BJP RSS has banned it. But yes, there could be some reprieve for Muslims since this summer Christians or the Athiests are also going to be targeted as its a tribal Christian mob who lynched two Hindu Sadhus in Maharashtra.

You are not aware of the latest news regarding the issue probably. Turkey officially has spoken against India in related matters, and officially supports Pakistan's cause. Not some random Twitter support, to a point that a billions worth military deal is debated to be cancelled by India. Their PM Modi cancelled his visit to Turkey as well.

Why you guys even have military deals with India and why Iran has strategic port deal with them? I don't remember Arabs doing this. So why are leaders of Ummah have advanced relations with India.

What does Ummah on this forum even mean. Does it mean you guys Iran, Turkey and Pakistan can do as you wish relations with China, India, Israel, US , anybody but will only talk down Arabs who majority of their nations have no ties with Israel or India.

You guys are some strange people, textbook munafiqs. You want Arabs to go to war with 10 superpowers and regional powers but you all have relations with China, India, Israel, USA , Russia and advancing your interests.

You are leaders of Ummah according to PDF so you lead the way and show us what we are supposed to do.

Indians only solution, when caught hands deep in a cesspool of s h i t ---- "Pakistani's did it, they made us do it, they are responsible, they are making us look bad, *sulk, sulk* :cry:"

Its also a shame that some Arab member on this forum have fallen for the delusion that this is an Indo-Pak matter, when predominantly it's all about the deep rooted hatred of Islam that has perpetually thrived in India's dominant Hindu society. Credit to Modi for inspiring his Hindu mob of a nation to show it's true colours to the Arab world, but let there be no qualms that their Islamophobia is Pakistan related.

Last edited:
Overwhelming view of forum is Arabs are traitors , slaves of West , backstabbers, Wahabis, Munafiqs, hopeless and destroyed people's. So they are not fit to help Ummah in any way possible. Actually according to forum opinion they need to be destroyed before so called enemies of Ummah.

So where is Iran and Turkey the leaders of the Ummah to set aside a concrete plan. Arabs are useless and can't even build one indigenous weapons system of their own so we can't rely on them.

@bsruzm

I guess you didn't think this over when you replied to Arabian with your attempted insult of 'dont expect anything official'. You just don't get tired of your hate and we have lots more manners than you trash people on this forum that we for years refrain from hurting your feelings and telling you the truth about things.

That's not gonna happen anymore, as harsh as reality is you better accept it from now on or be cursed by Allah. Allah curses those who delude themselves and lie to themselves. You haters on this forum live in delusions and lie to yourselves.

So where is Iran and Turkey the leaders of the Ummah to set aside a concrete plan.
Turkey tried but Pakistan chose Arab money, did not attend the summit in Kuala Lumpur. We did our best. We already support Pakistan militarily. I wish Pakistan a good luck with all those Twitter support from GCC.

Last edited:
Overwhelming view of forum is Arabs are traitors , slaves of West , backstabbers, Wahabis, Munafiqs, hopeless and destroyed people's. So they are not fit to help Ummah in any way possible. Actually according to forum opinion they need to be destroyed before so called enemies of Ummah.

So where is Iran and Turkey the leaders of the Ummah to set aside a concrete plan. Arabs are useless and can't even build one indigenous weapons system of their own so we can't rely on them.
Are you like 10? Anyways, all the prejudices aside, you are going to let people puke venom against Islam just because you had a falling out with other Muslims? That is one retarded logic. "Pakistan didn't send it's soldiers to fight for us in Yemen so we are going to honour the butcher of Muslims with awards and then ignore the crap his Hindu nation spews about our religion because Islam belongs to Pakistan only."

Are you like 10? Anyways, all the prejudices aside, you are going to let people puke venom against Islam just because you had a falling out with other Muslims? That is one retarded logic. "Pakistan didn't send it's soldiers to fight for us in Yemen so we are going to honour the butcher of Muslims with awards and then ignore the crap his Hindu nation spews about our religion because Islam belongs to Pakistan only."

I exposed hypocrisy of Muslims, why are you upset? Who told you I like Modi or Hindu extremists?

I'm not Emirate what are you talking about.

Erdogan gives speeches, if he was to face the US militarily then consider Turkey flattened. The forum heroes should stfu already

Other then that he pursues adventures in Arab countries which the US destroyed.
Did US destroy GCC and Egypt? The real adventure is there ;)

Turkey tried but Pakistan chose Arab money, did not attend the summit in Kuala Lumpur. We did our best.

Because interests matter to all of you, your policies are not driven by adherence to God. Why are there so many pan Ummah /pan Muslim guys on this forum who have zero sincerity to God just care about worldly interests.

If you guys were sincere to God then maybe he'd make real leadership for Muslims that everyone will submit to. But nobody in our 'Ummah' is sincere to God. What are you guys afraid to admit the reality.

I exposed hypocrisy of Muslims, why are you upset? Who told you I like Modi or Hindu extremists?

I'm not Emirate what are you talking about.
Personal differences aren't hypocrisy, hypocrisy is when you pretend to be a Muslim but fail to honour the religion. It's a general statement , don't take it personally. This thread is about Arabs reacting to Hindu's Islamophobia and here you are venting about how Arabs are treated on the forum.

Did US destroy GCC and Egypt? The real adventure is there ;)

GCC and Egypt do not claim to be Ummah leaders, they do not play the emotional game of giving populistic speeches spanning outside of their borders and they are not enemies to the US.

Turkey is not an enemy to the US, but takes an approach of pretending to be so to influence the gullible masses. A few light sanctions because of Brunson and he was suddenly released. Imagine actual hostility, you know what would happen.

Yes indeed we're not convinced of all that.

Personal differences aren't hypocrisy, hypocrisy is when you pretend to be a Muslim but fail to honour the religion. It's a general statement , don't take it personally. This thread is about Arabs reacting to Hindu's Islamophobia and here you are venting about how Arabs are treated on the forum.

Pin this post, because I fail to honor my religion according to you. We will see tomorrow who honors religion better, me or you.

And no, you clearly didn't see your brother bszrums post where he decided to mock Arabs in his response to Arabian.

You should direct your frustration at him for still trying to demonize Arabs on this thread.

Because interests matter to all of you, your policies are not driven by adherence to God. Why are there so many pan Ummah /pan Muslim guys on this forum who have zero sincerity to God just care about worldly interests.

If you guys were sincere to God then maybe he'd make real leadership for Muslims that everyone will submit to. But nobody in our 'Ummah' is sincere to God. What are you guys afraid to admit the reality.

You see I am actual honest about that, every country has their own interests be it Muslim or non Muslim which I bring to those folks be it Iran,Turkey,KSA/GCC are just playing with Muslims via soft and hard power

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom