What's new

BMW To Make Electric Vehicles In India

CallSignMaverick

Reaction score
Country
India
@Skull and Bones @hembo @-=virus=- @Skimming @nahtanbob @Kuru @INDIAPOSITIVE @SN320 @NG Missile Vessels @Mugen @koolzberg @Kingdom come @Mountain rat @Kaniska @Bilal9 @legacytiger18 @Indos @indushek @Mugen @Cheepek @protean @Faceless bros

@Skull and Bones @hembo @-=virus=- @Skimming @nahtanbob @Kuru @INDIAPOSITIVE @SN320 @NG Missile Vessels @Mugen @koolzberg @Kingdom come @Mountain rat @Kaniska @Bilal9 @legacytiger18 @Indos @indushek @Mugen @Cheepek @protean @Faceless bros

Assembly only - no different to what BYD was proposing ....

Assembly only - no different to what BYD was proposing ....
This is the luxury segment, so it is not going to confront our domestic EV sector, hence its better.

And BYD is already producing EVs in India, and are expanding existing production iirc, this was for another plant which GoI rejected.

Good that India refused Chinese company BYD to do the same thing here. :lol:

Welcome BMW!

I never enter Chinese threads but in no way is BMW electric on par with Chinese electric vehicles .
I know India’s backward and about 20 years behind the west but don’t raise your hopes hope of BMW they don’t work properly in U.K. how will they work in hot humid climates of India

Coming from a ex 330e owner who sent the car back to dealer for being absolutely a bag of shit ,never again . the i8 is gorgeous but the battery is a major concern & the diesels are better for everyday driving in Europe

Is BMW a luxury brand in India ?

I’ve never had a Chinese car and probably won’t due to quality concern which is worser with BMW but will see if a sexy looking car is produced .

But Off topic

Just last week I popped into the dealer and purchased myself one of these to replace the German garbage , I’m really happy so far with it & just can’t stop popping out to look at it
By far a better car than the German just exceeds quality and better EV mode for my daily drive .

E248696E-45F5-48DD-961F-40A2B4A3D70D.png

I never enter Chinese threads but in no way is BMW electric on par with Chinese electric vehicles .
I know India’s backward and about 20 years behind the west but don’t raise your hopes hope of BMW they don’t work properly in U.K. how will they work in hot humid climates of India

Coming from a ex 330e owner who sent the car back to dealer for being absolutely a bag of shit ,never again . the i8 is gorgeous but the battery is a major concern & the diesels are better for everyday driving in Europe

Is BMW a luxury brand in India ?

I’ve never had a Chinese car and probably won’t due to quality concern which is worser with BMW but will see if a sexy looking car is produced .

But Off topic

Just last week I popped into the dealer and purchased myself one of these to replace the German garbage , I’m really happy so far with it & just can’t stop popping out to look at it
By far a better car than the German just exceeds quality and better EV mode for my daily drive .

View attachment 940470
Arey you are a Pakistani, stop talking as if you are an European.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom