What's new

Egypt and Serbia sign a protocol of cooperation in the military field

What is the UAE not involved in? lol.
That vehicle looks almost like the Temsah with that front end.
It is NIMR vehicle.. the design look similar to the Egyptian TEMSAH..that is true..

IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٤٢٠_٠٠٢١٤٣.jpg

It is possible that Serbia got the design of its latest Milos new 4x4 armored military vehicle in this cooperation with the UAE..

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Egypt, Serbia, and 2K12 M2 Kub system

2K12-Kub-M2.jpg

https://www.tacticalreport.com/egypt-serbia-and-2k12-m2-kub-system/

This is a modernised short-medium range mobile air defence system..

They will fit perfect with the the Belarusian BuK-MB3K medium-long range air defence system

article_5f370129912d58_74583307.jpeg

Wow, if Egypt can license produce and not just that, but mass produce the incredible KUB M2 with it's high speed velocity and learn more about its propellent elements and methods and all associated structures of the SAM's missile technology and apply it to the vast knowledge it already has with the ToT it has gotten from Russia dating back to the early 70's and the SAM-2 & SAM-6s, this could easily help them produce a string of their own variants in not just ground go air, but all the other types.

Add that knowledge to the already vast know-how and production of radars it's already involved in and it can easily produce its own potent variants! Come on, let's go what are we waiting for I've been screaming about this for almost 15 years now dammit!!!!!!!! I hope this is finally the last push they need to start producing their own stuff with indigenous ideas that no others have.

Wow, if Egypt can license produce and not just that, but mass produce the incredible KUB M2 with it's high speed velocity and learn more about its propellent elements and methods and all associated structures of the SAM's missile technology and apply it to the vast knowledge it already has with the ToT it has gotten from Russia dating back to the early 70's and the SAM-2 & SAM-6s, this could easily help them produce a string of their own variants in not just ground go air, but all the other types.

Add that knowledge to the already vast know-how and production of radars it's already involved in and it can easily produce its own potent variants! Come on, let's go what are we waiting for I've been screaming about this for almost 15 years now dammit!!!!!!!! I hope this is finally the last push they need to start producing their own stuff with indigenous ideas that no others have.
The modernization of the SURN vehicle begins with an overhaul of the chassis and body. The original equipment is subsequently replaced by new subsystems and connecting cabling. The new blocks are installed in the modified, original frames. This extensive modernization allows for system-level features to be optimized and improvements in performance and reliability. I guess this part was already made by Egypt..

Now what will be interesting to make own version of is the consoles of the radar operator and the fire control commander which are designed to reduce the load on the crew when conducting combat operations. Operators carry out decision-making and management tasks, while routine tasks are performed by the software. All parts contain integrated diagnostic tools (BITE) for easy maintenance and repairs. All BITE reports are collected and presented on the commander’s console.

2K12 KUB

2K12 KUB

Last edited:
Aleksandar 155 mm Self-Propelled Artillery System An improvement on the NORA system
mgs-25-aleksandar-self-propelled-gun-system.jpg

4-aleksandar.jpg
Pakistan is also testing few wheel mounted Artillery Guns. I hope this is among them.

NOVA ATGM

Multipurpose light homing system. The NOVA missile system was developed primarily for tasks against tanks, armored vehicles, fortifications, command posts, low-flying helicopters, coastal ships, industrial facilities and bridges.. It can be deployed by any suitable platform including helicopters, armored vehicles, small ships and infantry. The guidance system is based on video / infrared technology, with the missile connected to the launcher via a radio link. NOVA flies like a ballistic missile for maximum range or at low altitude.Maximum range 9 km Warhead 6.4 kg, penetration capacity: 1000 mm Weight 26 kg, seeker type IR..

Last edited:
i see here alot about serbia and ukraine what defence industry they have never hrad of them

Serbian ramjet supersonic missile RS-600

Dubai air show 2021

20211120_005720.jpg

i still donnt know what thing did egypt get from serbia's defense industry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom