What's new

Greetings!

MarkovChain

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello everyone,
I've been a silent reader of this forum for a while. I'm an Indian living in the United States and I like the counter perspective provided by the Pakistani friends of the forum over issues that concern both sides. I'm glad to have finally registered.

Have a nice day.

Hello everyone,
I've been a silent reader of this forum for a while. I'm an Indian living in the United States and I like the counter perspective provided by the Pakistani friends of the forum over issues that concern both sides. I'm glad to have finally registered.

Have a nice day.
welcome... have a nice stay

Hello everyone,
I've been a silent reader of this forum for a while. I'm an Indian living in the United States and I like the counter perspective provided by the Pakistani friends of the forum over issues that concern both sides. I'm glad to have finally registered.Have a nice day.
:welcome::smitten::pdf:

Hello everyone,

Have a nice day.
Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom