What's new

History of Maharashtra

I agree. For the most fiercely Hindu nationalist people of India, you will find the least amount of Sanghi chutyapa here.

Shivaji Maharaj's forces had thousands of native Muslims fighting for their land against foreign invaders.

Cheers, Doc
people mistakingly think shivaji was a hindu nationalist. although he was a devout hindu, he considered his confederacy indian nationaliats united againt what he perceived to be foreign invaders. He did have many muslim generals.

people mistakingly think shivaji was a hindu nationalist. although he was a devout hindu, he considered his confederacy indian nationaliats united againt what he perceived to be foreign invaders. He did have many muslim generals.

Which is why as a Maratha I hate Hindu nationalism. And consider it a saffron form of Islamism.

@Gadkari @pothead @Soumitra

Cheers, Doc

Which is why as a Maratha I hate Hindu nationalism. And consider it a saffron form of Islamism.

Cheers, Doc

LOL.... this is standard "secular" crap. :lol:

OF COURSE Shivaji was a Hindu Nationalist. He freaking fought for "Hindavi Swaraj". i.e. Hindu Self Rule. (As opposed to Muslim rule over Hindus)

He practically INVENTED POLITICAL HINDUTVA :lol:

Anyone who has read about Shivaji know this to be true.

As for muslims fight for him, why is that so strange ? Don't muslims form part of the Indian Army in a Hindu majority India ruled by Hindutva BJP ?

Besides most of the muslims who fought for Shivaji were just opportunists who wanted to gain from wars. Muslims in Shivaji's army was Paid MORE than the Hindus in Shivaji's army. That was the extent of their "loyalty". Except for a few who were loyal to Shivaji himself.

LOL.... this is standard "secular" crap. :lol:

OF COURSE Shivaji was a Hindu Nationalist. He freaking fought for "Hindavi Swaraj". i.e. Hindu Self Rule. (As opposed to Muslim rule over Hindus)

He practically INVENTED POLITICAL HINDUTVA :lol:

Anyone who has read about Shivaji know this to be true.

As for muslims fight for him, why is that so strange ? Don't muslims form part of the Indian Army in a Hindu majority India ruled by Hindutva BJP ?

Besides most of the muslims who fought for Shivaji were just opportunists who wanted to gain from wars. Muslims in Shivaji's army was Paid MORE than the Hindus in Shivaji's army. That was the extent of their "loyalty". Except for a few who were loyal to Shivaji himself.

Bhai, in spite of living in Maharashtra àll your life you are not a Maratha.

Leave it. You understand nothing. In your blind Sanghi deification. The history of Maha-Rashtra.

Cheers, Doc

are you a marathi parsi? i thought parsis were mostly gujaratis.

Maratha Zoroastrian.

From bloodlines who led armies that fought with Cchatrapati Maharaj in his Gujarat and Daccan campaigns.

Our family tree project is nearing completion. 465 years ...

Cheers, Doc

Bhai, in spite of living in Maharashtra àll your life you are not a Maratha.

Leave it. You understand nothing. In your blind Sanghi deification. The history of Maha-Rashtra.

Cheers, Doc

Why on earth would I ever pretend to be a Maratha ? :cheesy:

Of course I am not. I am a proud Mallu and a Nair.

And I certainly don't need advice from a Bawa how to find my political alignment. YOu are the same class of people who aligned with the British to exploit the same Hindus who gave your ancestors refuge.

I suspect I know more about Maha-Rashtra history that you ever know, but feel free to test me.

Why on earth would I ever pretend to be a Maratha ? :cheesy:

Of course I am not. I am a proud Mallu and a Nair.

And I certainly don't need advice from a Bawa how to find my political alignment. YOu are the same class of people who aligned with the British to exploit the same Hindus who gave your ancestors refuge.

I suspect I know more about Maha-Rashtra history that you ever know, but feel free to test me.

But I've met chutya Nairs also ....

Cheers, Doc

Cheers, Doc

If indeed it were saffron form of islamism, u would have seen us go down the path of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, Syriaa etc.

Fact that minorities are still thriving & even running from other countries into India sort of craps on your theory.

I can repeat thousand times that Parsis are inbred morons, would that make it right?
How about I say parsis are inbred morons a million times? Would that make it right?

Without proof & empirical data, this talk from educated person like u is surprising & frankly depressing as well.

https://sites.google.com/site/abhishekb1313/

That guy is a Sanghi.
Check out his bio, let me if he fits into your form of Islamism.

If indeed it were saffron form of islamism, u would have seen us go down the path of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, Syriaa etc.

Fact that minorities are still thriving & even running from other countries into India sort of craps on your theory.

I can repeat thousand times that Parsis are inbred morons, would that make it right?
How about I say parsis are inbred morons a million times? Would that make it right?

Without proof & empirical data, this talk from educated person like u is surprising & frankly depressing as well.

https://sites.google.com/site/abhishekb1313/

That guy is a Sanghi.
Check out his bio, let me if he fits into your form of Islamism.

If you are an Indian first and being Hindu is not your primary identity, then you should be depressed.

Can you point to ONE minority which is not feeling threatened by sanghis?

Can you find me ONE minority Indian who today will say that the brand of Hindutva we are seeing in India is inclusive?

Forget minorities. A large number of born Hindus are disgusted by what they have seen happening all over the country. And say that there is nothing Hindu about it.

You are a self professed Sanghi. I do not expect your views to match mine.

You should not either. It would be misplaced expectations.

Cheers, Doc

If you are an Indian first and being Hindu is not your primary identity, then you should be depressed.

Can you point to ONE minority which is not feeling threatened by sanghis?

Can you find me ONE minority Indian who today will say that the brand of Hindutva we are seeing in India is inclusive?

Forget minorities. A large number of born Hindus are disgusted by what they have seen happening all over the country. And say that there is nothing Hindu about it.

You are a self professed Sanghi. I do not expect your views to match mine.

You should not either. It would be misplaced expectations.

Cheers, Doc

1. Well, I am an Indian first, human next and then Hindu next.
2. Just yesterday a Christian shot and killed a Hindu women and her kid for not converting to Christianity. Wonder if he was threatened & killed the women and child in fear?
3. On Contrary, 50 crore + Hindus are saying they are feeling threatened by Minorities.
4. I am self professed Sanghi & you are a self professed Hindu hater. So, why should our views match?

Like I asked, If I shout a million times that Parsis are inbred idiots, would that make it right?

Like I stated before, as an educated person don't post generic statements.
Share numbers and statistics that show your theory.

Not a challenge just to u but to anyone who shares views similar to yours.

Saffron form of Islamism wouldn't let a f***ing court case on Ram Temple drag on for 70 years.

Saffron form of Islamism wouldn't let M and C reach 20%

Learn how not to piss spray if you want the nation with you.

Right now nation is not with you.

Only hardcore sanghis are. And favoured commercial interests.

I think that's clear.

Cheers, Doc

Learn how not to piss spray if you want the nation with you.

Right now nation is not with you.

Only hardcore sanghis are. And favoured commercial interests.

I think that's clear.

Cheers, Doc
Learn to be factual.

As of now 19 states and 325 MPs of Lok Sabha are with NDA or the "Sanghis".

You may perceive that nation is against the sanghis but the reality is different. The Nation will get its chance once again in 2019 to choose who it is with.

BTW I am still waiting for an answer from another thread - who do you prefer? Pappu or Khichdi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom