What's new

History of Punjabis

And i am a proud native of Jhelum districit.
Its a very tough place now and then a true hell for invaders. People are tough as rock but very hospitable to their guests. After all there as a reason why even today in forces most soldiers and officers are from jhelum and chakwal. Unfortunately neutrals at the top gave bad name to the true sons of the soil.
Its a shame today a monument of the invader alexander is erected there instead of a true son of the soil Raja Porus. Someone who gave the mighty greek army a resistance they never faced elsewhere. Today we are not owning our great ancestors just because of the fear of mullahs. Both me and my late father argued on this topic and at the end we both agreed that a statue of Raja Porus should be in our districit.

You guys put up a good fight but it was a Multani that shot Alexander up with that arrow.. :lol:

I don't understand why would any one care about a fight that was fought thousands years ago?

Because the thread name is literally history of Punjabis.
Tu ye das bhai tu kis ilakay ka he?

Intehai ajeeb banda wa. A lot of your posts are weird and a lot of them sound made up too.

All the Aroras and Khatris in india are native from western Punjab and Sindh but they migrated to India in 1947 now udher ja ke aisay baate karte hai jese Pakistan innke property hai like the pandits of kashmir 🤣🤣

However, in Pakistan, the Khatri name is used as a derogatory term and now most of the Muslim Khatris who are true sons of the soil have dropped the name. 😞

They are not talking about the people residing in Punjab but the people whom they consider Punjabi. This is political or nationalist type thread not informational
lol, you weren't in the list?

Rai Ahmed Khan kharal and dulla Bhatti are great Punjabi Rajput warrior along with many others!

Back
Top Bottom