What's new

Featured In Pakistan, Paris attacker's family praise his actions

The guy who stabbed them also did this as a last resort.

When did that happened?
You don't know of the story of the women that used to throw rubbish on the prophet pbuh and then he cared for her when she fell sick??? How sad.how very very sad

The stabbing was not the last resort. I am a Muslim and I love the prophet pbuh and I choose to ignore such behaviour and engage these people as our prophet pbuh would have done. Killing is easy. Educating is hard.

ARE YOU MUSLIM?????

You don't know of the story of the women that used to throw rubbish on the prophet pbuh and then he cared for her when she fell sick??? How sad.how very very sad

The stabbing was not the last resort. I am a Muslim and I love the prophet pbuh and I choose to ignore such behaviour and engage these people as our prophet pbuh would have done. Killing is easy. Educating is hard.

ARE YOU MUSLIM?????

people arguing like they have spent their life in the study of Quran and authentic hadees, I invite all of you to write here the number of hours you have spent to read and looked in this matter, not listening but reading, ok come on debators provide me with the number of hours you have spent to read the references ? Impressed though, Must be very knowledgeful people

people arguing like they have spent their life in the study of Quran and authentic hadees, I invite all of you to write here the number of hours you have spent to read and looked in this matter, not listening but reading, ok come on debators provide me with the number of hours you have spent to read the references ?
Thats the point condoning a henhouse act as if its part of Islam shows clear lack of understanding

Thats the point condoning a henhouse act as if its part of Islam shows clear lack of understanding
But friend thats a phakki for even you as well , for all of us, how come all of us debate without knowledge, it is very unlikely that one can win an argument with me, because what I have not read, I would say brother I dont know, and what I have read then my confidence is based on the word of God , and If you give me reference that which I dont know , then I'll say that thank you, I shall Look into it and let you know how truthful it was

Where is the reference of this claim?
I cannot find one perhaps it maybe a false attribution but I distinctly remember it as oft repeated up in various books on Islam. I will rescind it and accept my mistake.

I have read your collation and you have been sufficiently answered on the matter. No one disputes what the Quran says and the punishment that Allah has set but there is no mention of taking matter into ones hand. The more I read your copy paste the more I pity you. No matter how much its hurts and there is far more abusive material on the internet both by ex and non muslims (done deliberately), there is a fundamental difference between your and my Islam.

And for the statement about if I would mind if someone abused my mother? I would simply walk away from that person because I have no reason being in that person's s company in the first place. End of conversation.

so many apologetic Pakistanis on this thread
Condemning violence, murder and criminal acts bordering on terrorism is not being 'apologetic'.

Engaging in physical violence against someone just because you don't like what they said is not justifiable or acceptable in any situation.

Now imagine a muslim head of state saying the same for Hinduism or Christianity and then imagine the outrage
Macron has been a massive disappointment.

But Muslims haven't addressed this issue properly either. Instead of violence, the caricatures and abuse directed at Islam and Muslims could have been highlighted as xenophobia & hate-speech, similar to how Jews around the world have lobbied to end such comments and actions under anti-semitism.

Muslims could have taken the high ground and proponents of such abuse of Muslims and Islam in the West would have had a hard time finding support outside of the existing Islamophobic right-wing and extreme left-wing audiences. Instead, the fact that such acts (derogatory cartoons, Quran burning etc) have resulted in violence has only shifted the conversation to one of 'violent attacks on freedom of speech' instead of focusing on the inherent hate and xenophobia.

I cannot find one perhaps it maybe a false attribution but I distinctly remember it as oft repeated up in various books on Islam. I will rescind it and accept my mistake.

I have read your collation and you have been sufficiently answered on the matter. No one disputes what the Quran says and the punishment that Allah has set but there is no mention of taking matter into ones hand. The more I read your copy paste the more I pity you. No matter how much its hurts and there is far more abusive material on the internet both by ex and non muslims (done deliberately), there is a fundamental difference between your and my Islam.

And for the statement about if I would mind if someone abused my mother? I would simply walk away from that person because I have no reason being in that person's s company in the first place. End of conversation.

There is a fundamental difference between my understanding of Islam and yours, I agree to that extant. You want to present flowers to Blasphemers of Prophet P.B.U.H and I only have bullets for them. So there is difference.

Lets pray, may Allah give you a place with Charlie Hebdo and his supporters in the afterlife and I am praying that may Allah grant me place alongside those Muslims who fought against Blasphemers of Prophet P.B.U.H from Sahaba to Ilam ud Din.

Last edited:
There is a fundamental difference between my understanding of Islam and yours, I agree to that extant.
There is a fundamental difference between the one who reads authentic and the one who follows his own "mighty" wisdom and then calls it "his understanding of Islam"

There is a fundamental difference between the one who reads authentic and the one who follows his own "mighty" wisdom and then calls it "his understanding of Islam"

True. And the most authentic book on the planet says that:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُحَادُّونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ أُولَٰئِكَ فِي الْأَذَلِّينَ - 58:20

Indeed, the ones who oppose Allah and His Messenger - those will be among the most humbled.

Truly, Charlie Hebdo and his all supporters and sympathisers are Azaleen.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُحَادُّونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ أُولَٰئِكَ فِي الْأَذَلِّينَ - 58:20

Indeed, the ones who oppose Allah and His Messenger - those will be among the most humbled.

Not just on the planet, but it came from Loah Mehfooz, it is something laa-makan laa-zaman.

What Charlie hebdo said earlier that it will republish the cartoon is an act of provocation, So no one in their right mind will defend them, they are clear zionist hypocrites because in the same country one can face jail time if they said something against the Jewish genocide, so they are there just to provoke and are welcoming others to fight.
At the same time I can not condemn what this young man has done, and there surely would be consequences for other muslims living in france. We would have been glad if the govt of any muslim country (there is no islamic country on earth right now) , if any muslim govt would have opened their mouths against such provocations of charlie hebdo to "nip the evil in the bud".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom