What's new

Indian Army Chief's foot in the mouth - Again

Bossman

Reaction score
Watch this video from 2.30 onwards. Listen carefully to the second part of his statement. He basically said that if Pakistan takes steps towards "supporting" the militants in Kashmir, it will be a good thing and negotiations can start. The officers around him picked up his goof-up and seemed flabbergasted. He has no idea what he said. He has very little self awareness.

Last edited:
Watch this video from 2.30 onwards. Listen carefully to the second part of his statement. Am I hearing things or he does not have the ability to construct a proper sentence. He basically said that if Pakistan takes steps towards supporting the militants in Kashmir, it will be a good thing and negotiations can start. The officers around him picked up his goof-up and seemed flabbergasted. He has not idea what he said. He has very little self awareness.

پیچھے سے اگر کوئی توپ چلا دیتا تو مزا ہی آجانا تھا

idontbelieveit-2016-Mar18.jpg

I like the effects in the video it must make the bakht gleeful

Hafiz Saied is welcome in Pakistan and loved in Kashmir. Indian can suck our Johnson's

Thank you for the invitation. Please keep 'them' burnished and ready for dipping in toffee.

Watch this video from 2.30 onwards. Listen carefully to the second part of his statement. He basically said that if Pakistan takes steps towards "supporting" the militants in Kashmir, it will be a good thing and negotiations can start. The officers around him picked up his goof-up and seemed flabbergasted. He has no idea what he said. He has very little self awareness.

He's just a simple soldier. He isn't one of those marvellous COAS+Head of Government generals that you churn out of your assembly line.

To all Indian, this anchor is speaking Hindi, not the language of Bollywood movies which is Urdu...Pakistani language.

Brains are needed to be an Army Chief. With his records of public screw-ups, he seems to be missing some grey matter.

He has brains. It's just that Indian Army generals don't get selected for their ability to run the country. Try not to judge other armies by those standards that apply to yours. And I say this with respect for your Army. They know what they have to do and what they need to learn, and they do it. Ours has to do neither, and does neither. Since you have so much interest in the grey matter of our generals, something that I would otherwise call an impertinence, do your homework. Find out how many Major Generals get selected for Corps Commander, that's a Lieutenant General; then how many Corps Commanders get appointed to GOC-in-C or Principal Staff Officers.

They are not picked as Ayub Khan was, as Yahya was, as even Gul Hassan was, as Zia was.

That's kinda kinky joe :P

Sorry about that, but I was feeling very cross about two bohunkuses insisting on an indefensible point of view. They seem to think that if they go on and on till kingdom come, people will get fed up and walk off, giving them the victory. As it happens, they are right. Very irritating.

They will lose kashmir pretty soon keep appointing such coas

He has brains. It's just that Indian Army generals don't get selected for their ability to run the country. Try not to judge other armies by those standards that apply to yours. And I say this with respect for your Army. They know what they have to do and what they need to learn, and they do it. Ours has to do neither, and does neither. Since you have so much interest in the grey matter of our generals, something that I would otherwise call an impertinence, do your homework. Find out how many Major Generals get selected for Corps Commander, that's a Lieutenant General; then how many Corps Commanders get appointed to GOC-in-C or Principal Staff Officers.
Bipin's appointment was clearly political and he returned the favors to his masters with the fake surgical strike story.

Bipin's appointment was clearly political and he returned the favors to his masters with the fake surgical strike story.

You are entitled to your opinion.

In some cases, for instance, for a man armed with a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom